I was Dreamed on Valentines Day!

ToodlesRN

Always Dreamin Of Disney
We were at DL from the 12-16th I was keeping my eyes out for the dream team while we were there. We went on the Snow white ride on the 12th and about 10 minutes later the dream team were giving out dream fast passes, you had to ride the ride as they were at the exit only handing them out. By the time we looked at the line it was too long as people were wanting the passes. We started out day out on the 14th at DCA my husband and niece went on the maliboomer (while I was with our 2 yesr old) she chickened out last minute (8 year old) ans went through the exit line and there was the dream team handing out dream fast passes they gave her one and then my husband as he was exiting, they had about 50-75 passes in there hands. I don't have a stomach for those rides, so my husband went again on the ride to get another pass for me! He said honey here is your valentines day gift :lovestruc The park really wasn't that busy to use them, I think we used them on a total of 2 rides.

I was hoping to get dreamed with a cruise vacation or another Disney vacation. All I seen while there were the dream fast passes and the pass for a hour after the park closes.

I would like to hear about other people getting dreamed and what it was you received.

A group of us were at DCA and I saw a woman with the Dream fast passes around her neck. I asked her if she got dreamed because I hadnt ever seen them before,and to congratulate her. Do you know what she did? She , her husband and 2 kids gave us their dream passes as they were leaving to go home and handnt used the passes at Dland.:cloud9: WOW! I thought that was so nice I gave her a big hug. It really made my day. So,I was kind of dreamed. I have the passes hung up on my dresser. It really made my day. I hope that lady :cheer2: knows how much I appreciated it. It really made my day. Ahhh, Disney Magic!:wizard:
I just thought Id share that.

I was in the GCH when my brother walks up with dream mickey ears. He gave them to me as a birthday present. It turns out that he got them next to the GCH entrance in DTD by Libby Lu's. :)

A group of us were at DCA and I saw a woman with the Dream fast passes around her neck. I asked her if she got dreamed because I hadnt ever seen them before,and to congratulate her. Do you know what she did? She , her husband and 2 kids gave us their dream passes as they were leaving to go home and handnt used the passes at Dland.:cloud9: WOW! I thought that was so nice I gave her a big hug. It really made my day. So,I was kind of dreamed. I have the passes hung up on my dresser. It really made my day. I hope that lady :cheer2: knows how much I appreciated it. It really made my day. Ahhh, Disney Magic!:wizard:
I just thought Id share that.

That's a really awesome story!! I love doing things like that for people, and it's so wonderful when others spread joy like that. How sweet of them!

I also got an after hours dream on Valentine's Day. It was pretty cool to be in the park after everyone else had to leave.

Wow! how cool!

Also- part of our party were dreamed with fast passes, but the other half of us were still in line. We went to guest services with the whole group of us- and they gave the other 3 of us passes :)

Oh gosh I'm hoping that with my 5 days there I hav a pretty good chance of being deamed :)

I am so bummed... we were supposed to be there on the 14th and 15th, but DD got sick so we are going the 21st. and 22nd. I am afraid it will be busier then the 14th and 15th. :sad2:

I want to get dreamed to stay in the Disney Suite! I would die if that happened! Anyone know anyone who has gotten that dream yet?

I want to get dreamed to stay in the Disney Suite! I would die if that happened! Anyone know anyone who has gotten that dream yet?
that's what i want as well, or i would even be happy with a trip around the world to all the disney resorts.

I don't know if anyone has got that dream yet. I'd love it though!! I'd also love to get fastpasses or ears...LOL I did get the Tink pins on my last trip, that was fun. We are there in just under 2 weeks, I'm hoping we get a really nice dream this time.

Back in July we were headed into the Sorcerer’s Workshop. Couldn’t understand why people were suddenly coming to a halt. I was thinking “Come on people, there is plenty of room, move!” When all of a sudden I’m standing at the blockage with two men in blue…Dream Team blue that is. They were handing out certificates for a free Photo Pass 8” X 10”. They handed it to me and I stepped aside…..took a look at it…… then started to jump up an down like a overweight, Minnie Mouse dressed, middle aged crazy woman while yelling “I’ve been dreamed…..I’ve been dreamed!”. Yep…those game show contestants got nothing on me.

I don't know if anyone has got that dream yet. I'd love it though!! I'd also love to get fastpasses or ears...LOL I did get the Tink pins on my last trip, that was fun. We are there in just under 2 weeks, I'm hoping we get a really nice dream this time.

In December 2006 we got the ears and we didn't know what was going on...we didn't know anything about the giveaways... we ended up giving them to tourists that were admiring them at the end of the night...I knew they would end up at the bottom of my kids toy boxes anyways...so decided it would be better to make their day.

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photos2850/4/75/79/77/43/1/143777975405_0_ALB.jpg

We also got Fast Pass Dream passes when we were there last month. We also got them getting off a ride. It wasn't that crowded either but we did use as much as we could. It was so ironic as we got them at around 11 am and had to leave by 2ish to catch a flight home.

My friend was there on Thursday by POTC, and there was a family being "announced" and getting to go into the Dream Suite! She took pictures. Waited to see if they came back out, did they have plaids for the rest of the day, how do they get in and out... but they never did come back out! :confused3

But at least we know those have started! I wonder where/when the family got Dreamed for that. It would have to be someone already staying at the parks, right? Otherwise you wouldn't have clothes or be able to stay overnight?

My friend was there on Thursday by POTC, and there was a family being "announced" and getting to go into the Dream Suite! She took pictures. Waited to see if they came back out, did they have plaids for the rest of the day, how do they get in and out... but they never did come back out! :confused3

But at least we know those have started! I wonder where/when the family got Dreamed for that. It would have to be someone already staying at the parks, right? Otherwise you wouldn't have clothes or be able to stay overnight?

If it's anything like the Cinderella Suite, then you don't have to be staying on park property for the night, because locals have also won that prize. What happens (according to those who've won a night's stay in the castle) is that you're taken to fill out the paper work and then allowed to go check out of your hotel if you need to and then taken back in to the park by CMs. If you're lacking for anything (like lets say you left your toothbrush) I'm pretty sure that you're given freebie replacements.

Georgia wanted to be dreamed so bad when we were at DL for Thanksgiving, but no such luck. She wanted the ears soooo bad. It was hard enough to tell her that people were given them, they didn't buy them! She wanted to look in EVERY shop at both parks looking for those ears!

Its so sweet to see people dreaming their dreams! I think I would do that too if we got Fast passes since we have the GAC for Georgia.

If it's anything like the Cinderella Suite, then you don't have to be staying on park property for the night, because locals have also won that prize. What happens (according to those who've won a night's stay in the castle) is that you're taken to fill out the paper work and then allowed to go check out of your hotel if you need to and then taken back in to the park by CMs. If you're lacking for anything (like lets say you left your toothbrush) I'm pretty sure that you're given freebie replacements.

Very cool!! Gives me hope since I am a local, and don't usually stay on site:)

Very cool!! Gives me hope since I am a local, and don't usually stay on site:)

Same, although my aunt and I are now planning on spending one night off-site to make a weekend out of the 2-fer offer (maybe we'll get lucky and instead of having to spend the night in a budget motel, we'll get to stay in the park:goodvibes ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter