• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I was Dreamed on Valentines Day!

We were there on the 14th and got Dreamed as well!! We felt like we had won the jackpot--we got the stay in the park late prize and had a blast!!! The guy giving them out said that it was only the 2nd time they had done it--not a common prize, so we felt honored. He said it was the "Valentine Gift".:lovestruc

Then, the next day, my girls got the Tinkerbell pins for trading. Cool! So, 2 wishes for us on our trip!!!

Would love to see that suite, though!!!:goodvibes

We also got dreamed on the 14th with extra hour passes and was lucky enough to be dreamed the next day at California Adventure with Fast pass badges good for both parks, Totally unexpected but truly enjoyed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter