I Want to Sell Tee-Tee to Other People!!! - July 2013 TR *UPDATE 4/29 pg. 73*

Great pics at Be Our Guest, Danielle (I get nervous when I'm late too!).

I love that restaurant. We've eaten there three times and the ambiance cannot be beat and we have yet to have a bad meal there (although we are taking a year off from it in 2014).

The photos with the Beast are wonderful.

I wish you and ALL of your crazy family, a truly

Thanks Kathy. I hope you and your family enjoyed your time together.

I don't know why you are surprised my Joaquin's funny faces .... LOL. He obviously comes by them honestly. Sooo cute. Explain to me how he and Gavin came from the same gene pool - because they seem like they are on opposite ends. LOL.

Susan

I am no longer surprised by Joaquin's faces. It just still cracks me up every time I see it. :lmao:

Well they are 1/2 brothers, so that likely explains it. :rotfl: Jason's genes clearly over powered Jeni's in Joaquin, and he has none of his Mom in him.

Caught up again. I sooo feel your pain about being late I cannot stand it, we ran and I mean ran through Epcot in August to get to our dinner at Teppan Edo. I felt so bad for my parents but dragged them along anyway. :) Be Our Guest looks absolutely beautiful....got to love pictures of the beast or was that Joaquin, that one by the pp photographer was awesome :). Looks like you guys had so much fun.

We had another moment similar to this on the trip, and it was mostly due to my stupid brother being slow as molasses. I did not feel bad for making him run. :lmao:

Dinner was a lot of fun. I was glad that the photographer saw that Joaquin was a little off kilter. It makes for better pictures.

OMG...Joaquin.... that is one funny little dude! The pics from BoG are so funny! I am so glad you guys liked your meal there! I totally agree with you that the ambiance alone is totally worth at least one visit!

BTW, we had a good laugh over the term "jackwagon." :rotfl2::rotfl2: I so love reading this TR! :lmao:

Oh my gosh! Your experience getting to dinner at BoG was the exact same as ours! We were dodging strollers and people holding hands on Main Street looking like lunatics. I hate to be late too! Whew! You made it though. We have yet to be seated in the ballroom - we're always in the West Wing. Too dark in there but I do like the effects.

Yay! Grey stuff is a menu item now. I do love the cupcakes though. :lovestruc Cheers to an adult beverage inside MK! Nice choice with the beer giving a nod to your origins.

That adorable Dumbo plush your dad was holding also made an appearance on my FB page when Em decided to cuddle with it. It's apparently a very popular item. :)

BTW, loved the eyebrow make up lessons.

I'll try to keep up now! ;) Your next trip is weeks away! :banana:

OMG...Joaquin.... that is one funny little dude! The pics from BoG are so funny! I am so glad you guys liked your meal there! I totally agree with you that the ambiance alone is totally worth at least one visit!

BTW, we had a good laugh over the term "jackwagon." :rotfl2::rotfl2: I so love reading this TR! :lmao:

He is such a one of a kind kid, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

The ambiance is great, and I would go back solely for that reason. We have a FP+ there this trip for lunch, so I'm looking forward to that.

Hahaha, jackwagon is a normal part of my vocabulary. Courtesy of this little beauty on the link below. I am a firm believer that Geico makes great commercials. LOL

Namby Pamby Land

Oh my gosh! Your experience getting to dinner at BoG was the exact same as ours! We were dodging strollers and people holding hands on Main Street looking like lunatics. I hate to be late too! Whew! You made it though. We have yet to be seated in the ballroom - we're always in the West Wing. Too dark in there but I do like the effects.

It's insane, isn't it? I felt like a crazy person running through the park.

I've heard the complaint about the West Wing is the darkness. Maybe that's why I wanted to sit in there. :lmao:

Yay! Grey stuff is a menu item now. I do love the cupcakes though. :lovestruc Cheers to an adult beverage inside MK! Nice choice with the beer giving a nod to your origins.

I heard it's on the menu, which is a good idea. I really love it, and I'm telling you, I'm ordering it next time I'm there. :goodvibes

That adorable Dumbo plush your dad was holding also made an appearance on my FB page when Em decided to cuddle with it. It's apparently a very popular item. :)

He is so cute, of course he's popular! I saw that picture on FB. He's definitely making the rounds.

BTW, loved the eyebrow make up lessons.

I'll try to keep up now! ;) Your next trip is weeks away! :banana:

Hahaha, I guarantee you every man that read that post was falling asleep and ready to poke themselves in the eye. Who knew doing eyebrows was so stinking complicated! :rotfl:

I know it is! I'm posting an update today btw. ;)

The moment that I feel many of you have been waiting for. It's Enchanted Tales with Belle!

Probably not as entertaining as Enchanted Tales with Rob, but I'll try my best. :rotfl:

After we finished eating at Be Our Guest, we figured stopping at Enchanted Tales with Belle would be fun, since it was in the area, and the wait time was only posted at 20 minutes.

I had not seen this yet. When Jeni and I went over Thanksgiving the year prior, the line was crazy insane, since they were still technically in a preview mode of sorts. So I was excited to see it.

The theming of this area is just so great. I'm officially in love with all of the expansion.

Secretly...I want to live here. No worries, I'll live like under a bush, by the rocks, on the roof. I don't care.

I would even live in this well.

Belle's progression through the years is such an amazing detail. Leave it to Disney.

Okay, can I just say how incredible the entire sequence of the mirror is? I was just amazed by it. It's so cool.

Bam.....it's a door!

The wardrobe and I....we're kindred spirits. Why do you ask? I'll let you know shortly.

And then the picking began.

Lord help us all, Jason was picked first to be a suit of armor.

Deuces!

Yes....we felt famous already.

Gavin was picked to be Philippe after that.

I know what you guys are thinking. The quiet one gets picked and the loud obnoxious one (*cough* Joaquin *cough*) doesn't get picked. Sadly, he did not get picked to be a character this time around. It's okay in the end. Because Joaquin can be a variable that we cannot predict, or control at times.

I'm not kidding....the first time we saw Turtle Talk with Crush when he was 3 1/2 years old, we were very nervous that he was just going to run up to the screen and do something epically Joaquin-like and stupid. Hahaha.

And then....

I was picked to be the Wardrobe! I told you, kindred spirits.

Clearly, I was so excited and almost overcome with joy.

How do you get cast for the wardrobe do you ask?

Um, you bust it like Fat Amy and you act completely over the top. (PSA: If you have not seen "Pitch Perfect" yet.....please do yourself a favor and watch it).

Yes....I sang like a fool. When they asked us to sing, I sang louder than everyone else. I have no shame. I was in musical theater. And you know what happened?

Yup....I crushed it.

And I continued to crush it.

Excuse the fingers in the photos. This is what happens when you give Popadon the camera.

Jason was ready to do his job.

Gavin was mesmerized by Belle's beauty and didn't know what to do with himself.

And then something was funny. Don't know what. Could have been I was still singing.....

He valiantly did his job though. Good job Gavin!

Continued in next post:

Yes, I post pictures of other kids. We had the cutest beast!

She was legit people! She roared like crazy!

Where was Jason in all of this? Doing his job!

And then we were supposed to march around the room. I don't remember why exactly.

I just remember that I took my job very seriously.

Not really....if you see my face.

Yup, definitely not taking my job seriously.

In the end, Belle and the Beast danced and everything was a-ok.

And we were still doing our jobs.

Anyone who participates is fortunate enough to get a picture with Belle.

And Jason.......

He's a method actor......he stayed in character the entire time. It was actually pretty hysterical.

Of course until he was allowed to take a picture with Belle.

We all had tons of fun! I would totally do it again. Just remember. The rules to getting picked....

1) Sing like Fat Amy
2) Be over the top
3) Commit to your role!

Up next: Let's ride some rides!

Probably not as entertaining as Enchanted Tales with Rob, but I'll try my best. :rotfl:

:lmao: Nice. And I'm quite certain your Enchanted Tales will be equal or much much better. I'm thinking the latter.

Yes, you can absolutely say how incredible the sequence is and you would be correct in said statement.

OK so what you're saying is you got ALL the roles.

I thought it was REALLY strange when they give out the PP card and it had EVERYONE!! So I guess that gives you cart blanche to post any and all photos taken here, photopass or otherwise. Plus, Beast is pretty important to the story. :thumbsup2

I was scared to death of getting picked, but it was really because I just wanted to see the show since I hadn't ever before. But it does look like a whole lot of fun, so maybe next time I will volunteer. Sing like Fat Amy... Got It!!

I also want to live in the Belle area of New Fantasyland!! You can live in the cottage and I'll live in the castle. It'll be great. We'll have Lefou's Brew every morning.

YAY that three of you got chosen!

FAT AMY!!! My dad is completely obsessed with Pitch Perfect, and we watch the ending at least once a week.

Gavin and Belle make a very cute couple!

Oh, how I wish we had been able to do ETwB! It looks like so much fun!

I get what you are saying about the Joaquin Factor, I really do. But I am stunned that he was not picked for a part in this thing. :scared1:

I am not, however, surprised to see YOU up there! :laughing:

Love the pic of Gavin just staring at Belle. So cute!

:rotfl2: I love how seriously Jason took his part!

The pics with Belle at the end turned out great.

Oh my gosh, did not realize that I had missed so many updates!! Geeze! Well, to get all caught up now!

Bahaha, that picture tho! So classic! Love the pictures with Ariel, everyone looks so excited lol! Yay! Ahahaha, a human Ursula would totally be Mimi!!

Truth, you can never go wrong with a pb & j! So much good! Man, I can’t wait to have a trip where I actually USE the pool at my resort, bahaha!

So glad they were able to recover some of the lost sunglasses! Mom lost a hat and she even knew WHERE she lost it and it never turned up!

BAHAHA Lovely shout out I got! I wouldn’t say obsessed with Dream Along, obssed with FOTLK, yes! Sorry my show was blocking your castle… :P

Oh yum that beer sounds/looks good right about now! I’ll have to check it out next time! Glad you liked the grey stuff! It’s my favorite! I’m not the biggest on the dessert they have at dinner, but that master’s cupcake is BEYOND AMAZING!! BOG really is a great experience, I will always and forever go again, even if it’s just to see everything inside, so pretty! And speaking of pretty, those faces, wow, amazing!!

Ahaha can I join you in living under a rock there? It’d make for a lovely home! Glad you were impressed by the door too! I WAS BLOWN AWAY and then my Mom was all “yeah that’s neat” and that was it….DANG HER. Looks like you guys had a BLAST with Enchanted Tales, so glad you got picked and embraced your roles, way to be!!

We didn't have kids with us so we skipped ETwB. We're traumatized.... a few years ago we went to see Pocahontas and her Forest Friends and we were the only people there with no kids. We felt really creepy. So we skip stuff like that now... :scared:

Looks cute though and how awesome that three of you got to be in it! :thumbsup2

He is such a one of a kind kid, but we wouldn't have it any other way.

The ambiance is great, and I would go back solely for that reason. We have a FP+ there this trip for lunch, so I'm looking forward to that.

Hahaha, jackwagon is a normal part of my vocabulary. Courtesy of this little beauty on the link below. I am a firm believer that Geico makes great commercials. LOL

Namby Pamby Land

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I forgot all about that commercial! Too funny!

I know I'm behind, but I don't remember what I still need to comment on.... Bad Dis-er. :sad:

Great update though! I am so glad that you liked EtWB! It's a new fave of ours for sure.

You guys were perfectly cast in your roles. I'd have loved to see Joquin as the Beast of course, but otherwise perfect! :rotfl:

That picture of Gavin and Belle is fantastic. He's a cutie!

I was so glad that Gavin, Jason and Danielle were picked too. We had a fantastic time. I just love it when family gets picked.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

:lmao: Nice. And I'm quite certain your Enchanted Tales will be equal or much much better. I'm thinking the latter.

You are very kind my friend. :goodvibes

Yes, you can absolutely say how incredible the sequence is and you would be correct in said statement.

OK so what you're saying is you got ALL the roles.

Almost, yes. It felt that way at least. :lmao:

I thought it was REALLY strange when they give out the PP card and it had EVERYONE!! So I guess that gives you cart blanche to post any and all photos taken here, photopass or otherwise. Plus, Beast is pretty important to the story. :thumbsup2

They do the same thing at Jedi Training too! The boys did that on another upcoming day, and the card was full of all of the random kids too.

I was scared to death of getting picked, but it was really because I just wanted to see the show since I hadn't ever before. But it does look like a whole lot of fun, so maybe next time I will volunteer. Sing like Fat Amy... Got It!!

Fat Amy all the way. :rotfl:

I also want to live in the Belle area of New Fantasyland!! You can live in the cottage and I'll live in the castle. It'll be great. We'll have Lefou's Brew every morning.

Sounds like a plan to me!

YAY that three of you got chosen!

FAT AMY!!! My dad is completely obsessed with Pitch Perfect, and we watch the ending at least once a week.

Gavin and Belle make a very cute couple!

The ending of Pitch Perfect is the best part! Every time I watch the movie, I do watch the ending like three times.

Oh, how I wish we had been able to do ETwB! It looks like so much fun!

I get what you are saying about the Joaquin Factor, I really do. But I am stunned that he was not picked for a part in this thing. :scared1:

I am not, however, surprised to see YOU up there! :laughing:

Love the pic of Gavin just staring at Belle. So cute!

:rotfl2: I love how seriously Jason took his part!

The pics with Belle at the end turned out great.

Definitely make sure you guys do it the next time around. It's so absolutely adorable.

I was surprised he wasn't picked too, but in the end I think it was best for us all. LOL.

Jason always takes his roles very seriously. :rotfl2:

Oh my gosh, did not realize that I had missed so many updates!! Geeze! Well, to get all caught up now!

Bahaha, that picture tho! So classic! Love the pictures with Ariel, everyone looks so excited lol! Yay! Ahahaha, a human Ursula would totally be Mimi!!

Truth, you can never go wrong with a pb & j! So much good! Man, I can’t wait to have a trip where I actually USE the pool at my resort, bahaha!

So glad they were able to recover some of the lost sunglasses! Mom lost a hat and she even knew WHERE she lost it and it never turned up!

BAHAHA Lovely shout out I got! I wouldn’t say obsessed with Dream Along, obssed with FOTLK, yes! Sorry my show was blocking your castle… :P

Oh yum that beer sounds/looks good right about now! I’ll have to check it out next time! Glad you liked the grey stuff! It’s my favorite! I’m not the biggest on the dessert they have at dinner, but that master’s cupcake is BEYOND AMAZING!! BOG really is a great experience, I will always and forever go again, even if it’s just to see everything inside, so pretty! And speaking of pretty, those faces, wow, amazing!!

Ahaha can I join you in living under a rock there? It’d make for a lovely home! Glad you were impressed by the door too! I WAS BLOWN AWAY and then my Mom was all “yeah that’s neat” and that was it….DANG HER. Looks like you guys had a BLAST with Enchanted Tales, so glad you got picked and embraced your roles, way to be!!

No worries my friend. You had a trip you were on and all. :thumbsup2 But I do love epic comments!

Girl, you have to take a trip and use your pool! I know that the parks can be such a draw, but I'm telling you. Using the pool to the fullest is the best!

I was surprised that we were able to find the glasses to be honest. I thought they would be goners for sure.

I'll forgive you this time for your show blocking my path.

I am so trying the Master's Cupcake in January. Oooooohhh, so good.

No need to live under a rock, we will live in the cottage. And according to Courtney, she will live in the castle and we will enjoy LeFou's Brew every morning. :rotfl2:

We were all blown away by the door scene. That's too funny about your Mom though. Don't you hate it when that happens? You're all pumped about something and then the others in your party are like "meh...it's okay".

We didn't have kids with us so we skipped ETwB. We're traumatized.... a few years ago we went to see Pocahontas and her Forest Friends and we were the only people there with no kids. We felt really creepy. So we skip stuff like that now... :scared:

Looks cute though and how awesome that three of you got to be in it! :thumbsup2

I understand. I have absolutely no shame, but I will go to any show, regardless of us being adults. LOL. There is no need to skip ETwB though. It's really enjoyable, regardless of having no kids. My parents did it together, with no worries.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I forgot all about that commercial! Too funny!

Seriously, best commercial ever. I want to use that on my team at work sometime. :lmao:

I know I'm behind, but I don't remember what I still need to comment on.... Bad Dis-er. :sad:

Great update though! I am so glad that you liked EtWB! It's a new fave of ours for sure.

You guys were perfectly cast in your roles. I'd have loved to see Joquin as the Beast of course, but otherwise perfect! :rotfl:

That picture of Gavin and Belle is fantastic. He's a cutie!

No worries Shan, it's okay! I've fallen behind many times before. Life just gets in the way. ;)

We really loved ETwB. It's so cute. I would definitely do it again with no kiddos.

Joaquin as the Beast would be awesome. We'll see if we can get it to work out on our February 2015 trip. I mean, he'll be 7 by then, but that's okay. :good vibes

Gavin's so sweet and quiet. Polar opposite of his brother. :rotfl2:

I was so glad that Gavin, Jason and Danielle were picked too. We had a fantastic time. I just love it when family gets picked.:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

It was fun! I'll make sure I sing like Fat Amy and I'll get picked again. :lmao:

I was picked too! And I also did the wardrobe.

My mom says it was my white coat that made them pick me lol

Congrats to you and your family for being picked! I just love what you did to get picked! :goodvibes

I think my favorite part of the Enchanted Tales queue is actually the outside portion where the path winds through the garden. Last trip I stopped and just stood there for a few seconds. I felt so immersed in that world with the sound effects piping through, the beast castle visible in the distance. It was great.

Hoping that my kids will get picked in January.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter