I Want to Sell Tee-Tee to Other People!!! - July 2013 TR *UPDATE 4/29 pg. 73*

That is one heck of a stock photo! Dang!

:laughing: The pics of the boys with Ariel are priceless!!!!

Awesome PP photog there with all the eyes-closed pics. We had some of those this trip too.

The all-girl Ariel pic, however, is great!

The LM queue is really great, isn’t it? I think it is much improved by the presence of iconic Disney stuffies…… ;)

:rotfl2: OMG - I had completely forgotten about Mimi and Drew! Thank you!! Too funny!!! DO IT!!!

There’s really nothing quite like Joaquin enjoying a half sammich! :laughing:

:laughing: Awesome pool shots!

Wow - that’s great that they found Pop’s and your sunglasses. Sucks for Jason though…..

So so so cute, the boys with Ariel! Gavin did pretty good and it's funny to see Joaquin get a little closer in each pic! Love the pics with you guys too.
I love my underwater camera too! They sure do make for some fun pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

This TR is so much fun! Your Ariel interaction sounds perfect. Ahhh, so much suspense!

Yay, finally caught up! LOVING all the stories about Gavin and Joaquin! And omg, your family has the funniest faces in pictures!

Your Ariel interaction looks wonderful (I keep forgetting she is there...must drag Mark next time).

1/2 a sandwich is a perfect way to get a little nourishment and still be hungry for dinner.

Pool time looks like fun. I can hardly wait to see what happens on your "pool day" and the shenanigans that go on with the boys and Grandpa.

I hope you make it to dinner on time.

Haha, one day the boys will look back on meeting Ariel and wonder why they could possibly be horrified. One day.

YES, I too love the "Under the sea" effect. It's so calming AND I can still breathe.

Wow, that's some pixie dust with finding the lost glasses. Sorry for Jason though.

I never made the connection between Mimi's makeup and Ursula's look but seeing them side by side - you're on to something!! :rotfl:

I've had that Ross look a few times including a time when we were running behind for our Chef Mickey's ADR! DW spent the entire monorail ride calming me down. ;)

Your visit with Ariel looks like a lot of fun. It's been a long time since we've done one of those, but I have some great memories of some of the face characters that were truly into their roles!

Nice underwater pics!

Argh the suspense! :P

I love that Ross gif btw lol

Hahaha, that Ross gif was just so perfect to describe how I was feeling in that moment.

That is one heck of a stock photo! Dang!

That stock photo is one of my favorites! It was so pretty.

:laughing: The pics of the boys with Ariel are priceless!!!!

Awesome PP photog there with all the eyes-closed pics. We had some of those this trip too.

They were too funny with her. A little too girly for them I think.

That whole series of eyes closed pictures was just hysterical. Really?! You couldn't get one with my eyes open?!

The all-girl Ariel pic, however, is great!

The LM queue is really great, isn’t it? I think it is much improved by the presence of iconic Disney stuffies…… ;)

Iconic Disney stuffies make everything better, don't they?

:rotfl2: OMG - I had completely forgotten about Mimi and Drew! Thank you!! Too funny!!! DO IT!!!

OMG, could you imagine!? :lmao:

There’s really nothing quite like Joaquin enjoying a half sammich! :laughing:

:laughing: Awesome pool shots!

Wow - that’s great that they found Pop’s and your sunglasses. Sucks for Jason though…..

Dad especially lucked out. Mine I could have cared less about, because they were only $10 glasses. But poor Jason was out of luck.

So so so cute, the boys with Ariel! Gavin did pretty good and it's funny to see Joaquin get a little closer in each pic! Love the pics with you guys too.
I love my underwater camera too! They sure do make for some fun pictures!

I'm so glad that I bought the underwater camera, because I feel like there are so many things going on at the pool that you could get on film.

This TR is so much fun! Your Ariel interaction sounds perfect. Ahhh, so much suspense!

Hahaha, thanks. I know, I had to leave it on that note. Suspense, aaahhhh!!!

Yay, finally caught up! LOVING all the stories about Gavin and Joaquin! And omg, your family has the funniest faces in pictures!

Yay, glad you caught up! I'm so woefully behind on yours too. I have to get caught up soon.

We are super ridiculous in pictures. I can't explain exactly why. We just have issues I guess. :rotfl:

Your Ariel interaction looks wonderful (I keep forgetting she is there...must drag Mark next time).

1/2 a sandwich is a perfect way to get a little nourishment and still be hungry for dinner.

Pool time looks like fun. I can hardly wait to see what happens on your "pool day" and the shenanigans that go on with the boys and Grandpa.

I hope you make it to dinner on time.

I've actually never met Ariel in her grotto before, so for me it was a must do on this trip. I don't get around to too many character meets, so I definitely want to do more.

Pool day is ridiculous. With the camera especially. We got a little stupid. :rotfl:

Haha, one day the boys will look back on meeting Ariel and wonder why they could possibly be horrified. One day.

YES, I too love the "Under the sea" effect. It's so calming AND I can still breathe.

Wow, that's some pixie dust with finding the lost glasses. Sorry for Jason though.

That's exactly what I say! They're going to get older and regret that they were so horrified meeting her. :lmao:

Great update! I love your family pics. So awesome! lol

Thanks!

OMG!!! Joaquin really is in love :lovestruc... Look how nice he's smiling... It's actually a really good picture!!! :rotfl2:

He is, isn't he? It's one of not many pictures that we have with him acting normal.

Great update! :goodvibes

Thanks! :goodvibes

I never made the connection between Mimi's makeup and Ursula's look but seeing them side by side - you're on to something!! :rotfl:

I've had that Ross look a few times including a time when we were running behind for our Chef Mickey's ADR! DW spent the entire monorail ride calming me down. ;)

Ever since the Drew Carey show hit the air, I told myself "man....her makeup looks like Ursula". :rotfl:

That Ross look was on full display on this particular evening.

Your visit with Ariel looks like a lot of fun. It's been a long time since we've done one of those, but I have some great memories of some of the face characters that were truly into their roles!

Nice underwater pics!

The face characters are definitely the best when they are into their role. I've had some lackluster ones as an adult, and I thin that's what sometimes sets the tone for not wanting to meet them all the time.

Looooving the haaaaair!

I love putting red streaks into my hair, but yes it's a pain to take care of. I use a shampoo and conditioner that I get from Whole foods, good for color treated hair, works really well. Sulfate free too.

the HM inspired makeup would be awesome! Something with purple shadow with a smokey look on top of it (thinking of the wall paper)....oooooo! That would look awesome! Especially with your red hair!! :thumbsup2 To bad there aren't any templates for the demask design over the wall paper inside the mansion, that would look pretty cool. Maybe some black lacey earrings to go with? :confused3

http://boticca.com/titabijoux/nuage-black-lace-earrings/20413/
These are too expensive, but you get the gist....

Maybe these....

http://www.hsn.com/products/technibond-black-lace-hammered-frame-drop-earrings/7064019

or these...

http://www.etsy.com/listing/62690956/tatted-lace-earrings-in-black-art

These are perfect!!

http://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/160836604/victorian-lace-earrings-millicent-in $20 US dollars.

Sorry! :laughing: I got carried away.

I really loved your platinum hair but I'm totally digging the red too! :lovestruc I wish I was brave enough to go for the all red look, I just don't think I can pull it off.

I will ask you this...how do you do your brows? They look great! No matter what I do to mine I feel like I dyed them black and look like a total clown. :rolleyes:

Yours look amazing, any tips or video's you watch would be great. I'm a Rachael junky when it comes to watching make-up tutorials. Doesn't mean I do my makeup that way. :laughing: But you are right, watching the tutorials can give you some amazing ideas. I like watching the Disney inspired one's.

I'm all caught up finally! This TR is cracking me up! Your family reminds me so much of my own. Your being late because of 7 people update concerns me because this trip I'm going with 11 and I can only imagine everyone getting ready lol! Joaquin is something else, those faces! How awesome that you have 3 trips planned next year! We will just be missing each other in Jan!

Great updates!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter