I sent an email to one of the nice ones..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I actually sent an email to one of the sweeties that helps us in Boston and told her that I could not believe that our doctor had not contacted Tom to see how he is doing with the chemo down here..

I wonder if he will call now, I wonder if I will get an email back...but you know what I have had it with insensitivity and I am going to speak up from now on..

I also have told my girls.. no matter what they say to us.. no matter how bad it is, we will not cry in front of them. They take it as a sign of weakness, I truly believe. I will cry if I have to when I get outside, but never in front of any of them ever again.

Marsha, I think you all have a great attitude. I hope the doctor responds but I don't have high hopes for that.

No response from the Doctor, no response from the secretary... now she may be on vacation and I know she was leaving and going back to school to be a nurse, maybe she has left, but either way, nothing..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter