With all these new MYW packages etc. my head is just spinning and just when I had myself down as a disney pro....this comes up!! I am trying to decide what our best options are, so far We are staying at either the swan or Poly April 23-May 2. I think the Poly is sold out for some of our stay so I could consider a split stay.We would get the govt. rate at the swan and bring an aero bed too. I know we can buy the tickets but not the meal plan from the swan. I almost might do universal for a day or two to placate the ds. I am still waiting to see if the hilton honors points will be good for this. Also thrown is is the fact dh has a conference at the swan dolphin the week after thanksgiving. We might pull our ds out of school then, so I am trying to see if it is worth it to get PAPs for all of us instead. I know he could get conference tickets, but dont know about the costs and if it will be extended to just him or the family., etc. If we got the PAPs I dont know what restraunt discounts will be for 2005 yet, etc. I need to make some major decisions asap. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.