I need help

Gregg

disney freak
I am tired this AM and when I am tired I tend to cheat! Went to the Nets game last night (Go Nets!) and got home after 1AM, woke up at 6AM and got up with the baby somewhere in between.

The bags of M&Ms in the lunchroom vending machine are calling out to me ... someone talk me down! ;)

Gregg

drink some water, go for a walk, go outside and take a breath of fresh air. just don't look the m&m's in the eye!

Gregg....ITS SOOOO NOT WORTH IT!!!! I am not sure what plan you are on....but WHATEVER it is...I know one thing for sure...M&M's are not part of it.

In my best police officer voice......

EXCUSE ME MAMM'....." YOU NEED TO STEP AWAY FROM THE M&M'S...JUST PUT THE CHANGE DOWN...AND STEP AWAY FROM THE VENDING MACHINE....NOW!!!!

You can do it!!

Tracy

Gregg... this is your conscience... step away from the vending machine!!!!!

M&Ms are <b>poison</b>!

Don't even look at the vending machine. Walk way far around it.

You can do this. You can't give up so quickly. Make it through today and then make an emergency fall back plan for the future. Get yourself a stash of legal foods to keep in your desk for the next time this happens.

You have a baby at home, it's going to happen again.

Hang in there!

Drink water!!! And then drink some more. Not only will you up your water intake, you'll feel full and not want the M&Ms (so much)

An old WW leader I used to have would always say, "Nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels."

And if you do give in, remember it is not the end of the world and move on to be healthier the rest of the day.

Gregg....you'll eat those M & M's now and in five minutes the taste will be gone from your mouth. But guess what....the FAT is still there. So what have you gained???? That great taste is GONE and the FAT is STILL THERE!!!! :eek:

Don't do it...in the end, it just isn't worth it. Your health is worth WAY more than a fifty cent bag of sugar! ;)

thanks for the help eveyone. I'm just staying out of the lunchroom altogether! Drinking water and will be going on a lunch walk soon.

One of the worst times for me is when I'm over-tired. That's why I gained so much weight back during these 1st 8 months of our son's life (our 4th child).

thanks everyone for the support!! :) :) :)

Gregg

MAN!! You guys are good!!! I'm not even the one that wrote the thread and I'm TOTALLY convinced to stay away from all things EVIL!!!! I especially like the one about the taste being gone, but the fat still there.................ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! That hit me right in my stomach.... where the majority of my fat is stored! Thanks for the lecture! ;) I really needed it after 4 days of going down hilee! I'll be good now- PROMISE!

EEEEK!

Drink some water! Find some fruit!!! Go for a walk in the hallway. Eat your lunch early!

Just don't buy the m&ms!!! Hope you had a great time last night and were able to resist the game goodies! :)

Originally posted by TerriP
Gregg....you'll eat those M & M's now and in five minutes the taste will be gone from your mouth. But guess what....the FAT is still there. So what have you gained???? That great taste is GONE and the FAT is STILL THERE!!!! :eek:

Don't do it...in the end, it just isn't worth it. Your health is worth WAY more than a fifty cent bag of sugar! ;)

Not only <i>that</i> but you will start craving more sugar. It's true! Honest....I know these things ;)

<i>Karebear1</i> what do you mean you've been going down hill for 4 days? You are so <i>busted</i> :teeth:

Originally posted by nativetxn
Not only <i>that</i> but you will start craving more sugar. It's true! Honest....I know these things ;)

SO TRUE!! Excellent point, nativetxn....gotta add that to the list of things I tell myself! ;)

I can see that even my little typographical error couldn't get past you Kath. It's true- I CONFESS!!!!!! :eek: I've been a VERY BAD GIRL! ANd I don't even know why. But I am working , and struggling I might add (so whatever you do Gregg -DON"T ABANDONE THE SHIP!!! ) to get myself back to the real world.

I'm soooooooooo depressed! :(

Originally posted by karebear1
I can see that even my little typographical error couldn't get past you Kath. It's true- I CONFESS!!!!!! :eek: I've been a VERY BAD GIRL! ANd I don't even know why.

Now come on Karebear...isn't that one of the quatlities that we love about Kath??? NOTHING and I MEAN NOTHING gets by her. She may let it slide for a post or two...but watch out b/c that means she is just storing up to really let us have it.
I think in her past life...Katho was a catholic nun with a heart of gold who could make the guilt ooze out of you with a glance. LOL

I am just teasing Kath...you know I luv ya....Now karebear...how can we get ya out of this downhill spin????

Tracy

Tracy- you're too funny! And yes, I should've known that NOTHING slips past Kath! ANd, you're right- that is why we love her! As for getiting me out of my spiral- I don;'t know what to tell you except .................. I had a good day today!

Gregg- were you able to resist the temptation???

You aren't backsliding still, are you Karebear? Don't make me find my ruler ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter