I Need Computer Help!!!

So, I really want to suprise my mom by making a sign for our door on the Wonder this August. I want to use a font from here: http://www.disneyexperience.com/fonts.html

We have Windows 2000. I got these directions:
Installing Fonts
Windows '95 w/Plus!, Windows '98, 2000, ME, NT: Unzip the file, and save the fonts to a temporary location―preferably to your Desktop―for later deletion. Go to "Settings" on the "Start" button, and select "Control Panel." Double-click the "Fonts" folder. Select the "File" menu, and click on "Install New Font." Select the font(s) from where you saved them and click "OK." The fonts are now installed. Delete the font files from where you temporarily saved them.

And thought that I had followed them. But when I get to the part where it says: "Select the font(s) from where you saved them and click OK," I can't find the font. I think my issue may be in the "unzipping" part. What does that mean??

Gosh, I don't know. Wish I could help.

Hopefully you'll get an answer here but you might want to also post this over on the Tech Support board. Lots of very knowledgeable computer geeks hang out there who can probably help. ;)
icon10.gif

Good luck! :)

unzipping means your taking a compressed file and uncompressing it. You need a program for unzipping stuff. I use stuffit. Search cnet.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter