I need a quick cleaning tip

Lynn_A

Earning My Ears
I am having an issue with my outdoor patio furniture. We generally leave everything on the patio during the summer months, but I have a larger chaise lounge that eats up a lot of space, so I will generally fold it up when it's not in use. But I'm always finding moldy spots on it, if it sits for more than 2-3 days. The vinyl cover has a really pretty pattern on it and I don't want to attack it with bleach. Is there another product that will remove the mold and perhaps prevent it from returning?

I suppose the sensible thing is to get it clean and then store it in the garage. But I don't want to turn my relaxation time on the patio into a chore of moving furniture all the time. (Is that a PC way to say I am lazy, or what?!?)

I am having an issue with my outdoor patio furniture. We generally leave everything on the patio during the summer months, but I have a larger chaise lounge that eats up a lot of space, so I will generally fold it up when it's not in use. But I'm always finding moldy spots on it, if it sits for more than 2-3 days. The vinyl cover has a really pretty pattern on it and I don't want to attack it with bleach. Is there another product that will remove the mold and perhaps prevent it from returning?

I suppose the sensible thing is to get it clean and then store it in the garage. But I don't want to turn my relaxation time on the patio into a chore of moving furniture all the time. (Is that a PC way to say I am lazy, or what?!?)

Possibally get a plastic slip cover type of thing so you just have to remove it before you sit? Do they even make these for outdoor funiture?:confused:

I've seen garden furniture covers in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Also, big warterproof chests for cushions - I don't have one but if you have room would that help? (i.e. if the cushions are removable just hoick them off and dump them in). Otherwise I'd try a bathroom cleaner designed for mildew (try it somewhere inconspicuous first)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts