I need a phone number.....

rh3772

Mouseketeer
I need a phone number for customer service for Disney. Does anyone know one? I had an incident happen that I want brought to their attention. I'm a little upset right now, and don't want to go into it right now. It involved my Autistic son and a very rude CM at Blizzard Beach. I'm not looking for compensation, just want to bring it to their attention. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Depending on the details of what and where it happened about depend who you would want to talk with. I would call 407-824-2222 it is just a mainline for Disney. Briefly explain your situation to the operator and they will connect you to who you should address with your problem. This way you should be able to speak with someone who could actually do something about your issue (like have a long talk with the CM) rather than just place a general complaint.

Contacting Guest Communications at the address provided above will yield good results. It will take approximately two weeks for them to get back to you, but if you provide a phone number, the correct person will call you back to talk to you about the situation!

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter