I miss the smell of the Wilderness Lodge!

I love the smell inside the AKL and I happaned to find an olay facial wash that smells just like it. My daughter mentioned it to me as well so I know I am not crazy. When I use it I get brief second reminder of our stay there....

We just arrived at the WL. The smell is different now. Musky. Reminds me of the Yacht Club aroma. Not a fan but I still love the lodge. Just surprised because the first thing I do when I walk in the sliding doors is inhale deeply and I nearly choked.

Ok, I pulled out some essential oils and mixed a bit of peppermint, lavender, and cedar wood together. I think I'm close. We'll be back at Disney next week. I'll have to see if it's as close as I think it is when we visit.

Maple and Whiskey Candle Co actually make a Wilderness Lodge scented candle. I recently ordered Main Street Popcorn, Dole Whip and Haunted Mansion candles from them.

Me too! I don't know what that smell was but it was amazing. It was everywhere in the lodge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter