I love your shirts!!

PATTERSON PARTY OF 3

Mouseketeer
:love: I love the family matching shirts. They look like so much fun... :cool1: I want to do this for upcoming cruises we have planned.

Where is the best place to order these online? :confused3

I have found 2 websites both have a 6 piece min and our family is of 3. :scared1: Thank you!

:love: I love the family matching shirts. They look like so much fun... :cool1: I want to do this for upcoming cruises we have planned.

Where is the best place to order these online? :confused3

I have found 2 websites both have a 6 piece min and our family is of 3. :scared1: Thank you!

I asked the same question on Facebook and vistaprint was suggested

I know you asked for where they can be ordered, but if you have time, making them is so much fun too! We tye-dyed the shirts and bought stencils. We painted the shirts with what we wanted them to say. (Disney Dream 2012 and our names) Tons of compliments and a cast member even remembered us the whole cruise- called us "the tye-dye group":)

There is a group called Graphics for all lovers of Disney on Facebook. You can ask for custom designs there, and use those images on vistaprint for shirts!

For what it is worth....

I have done family shirts two different ways:

- bought and customized shirts directly from the Disney Store online. We would get a shirt with the characters on it (not DCL specific) and add custom lettering, like "Smith Family's MAGICal Cruise 2010", etc. You couldn't put "Disney cruise" (though I think you could put "Disney Cruise Line"), but they let you know right away if your lettering wasn't permitted. I say "for what it's worth" b/c I don't know if they do this at all anymore.

- In recent years we have made our own. Look at the Disser's websites that provide templates for DISigns, pick one out, customize it on your computer. Then buy cheap t-shirts at a craft store like Michael's (or nicer T's elsewhere) and also buy Iron-On Transfers at the craft store. You print your computer file onto the iron-on, apply to shirt, and voila'! pirate:

Having said that, the iron-ons are a lot of work and a bit of trial and error, especially if doing for a large group.

Good luck and have fun!:goodvibes

I like to use the website customink . com

I have had a handful of shirts made their and they are really nice quality and totally customizable!

I bought mine from etsy on line. When you get there do a search on Disney Cruise Line shirts...there are several to choose from, including designs, and the color of the shirt, the thread color and the font. :banana:

I use the DIS-ign board here, have done the tie dyes, as well as the iron ons. One of these days I want to try custom ink, but they are a little pricey for me.

I am guessing etsy is probably going to be the way to go. I ordered customized shirts for our WDW trip and they were awesome. I even got the gal to use specific styles of shirts (tank, baby doll). You pay a little extra, but for a trip like this, who wouldn't?!

I used Spreadshirt the last time I ordered custom cruise t-shirts. They were awesome, reasonably priced, and came in just about any color I wanted. All I had to do was provide the graphic and they sent me the shirts!

Search for Mama Pileggi's Custom Creations on Facebook! Does awesome work...reasonably priced!!! Got shirts done through her :)

Search for Mama Pileggi's Custom Creations on Facebook! Does awesome work...reasonably priced!!! Got shirts done through her :)

Mama Pileggi's custom creations has used some of Millipies DISigns for profit! Sad...I wouldn't do business with her.

Mama Pileggi's custom creations has used some of Millipies DISigns for profit! Sad...I wouldn't do business with her.

I messaged her to ask about this and she doesn't even know what DISboards is. The ones that I have done with her I have either sent her different things I want or she sends me different things that she comes up with and she personalizes them too.

I messaged her to ask about this and she doesn't even know what DISboards is. The ones that I have done with her I have either sent her different things I want or she sends me different things that she comes up with and she personalizes them too.

She also replied back to me that she gets many of her initial designs that she works off of on the Internet but never in places that ask not to use them. She requested that if she is using something that someone prefers she doesn't to please contact her and she will take them down. But she has never been on DISBoards so they definitely weren't from here.
Hope this helps.

We just sailed in June & ordered 2 sets of custom shirts from different shops thru Etsy. They came out great! We also ordered custom door magnets to put on the cabin door. Good luck!

I looked for a customizable template from other disers then adjusted as necessary. I then found that our local hs has a graphic arts program. I provided the shirts and the designs they printed them for 6 dollars each (shirts were 4$ at Walmart). This only included one color ink on each shirt. I was blown away by the quality and the turn around time.

We did tye dye matching Mickey head shirts on our last trip to Disneyworld. I got them from pixie crafts on etsy. She has a Facebook page too with a lot of pictures of her products.

I bought mine from etsy on line. When you get there do a search on Disney Cruise Line shirts...there are several to choose from, including designs, and the color of the shirt, the thread color and the font. :banana:

we use etsy too. Very talented people selling there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter