• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

i know this is here somewhere but can't find it lens holder

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
i finally bought an opteck pro loop strap( in a flashy wine color none the less woohooo fancy smancy) but know a lens cradle has been mentioned on here... the only one i could find was $40 and needed a tripod mount on the lens so anyone know of any others ?( i believe the one i found was actually called "the lens cradle") i was hoping for some kind of sling type thing i could just somehow attach to the strap and around the lens since i don't have a tripod ring on that lens but so i don't have to constantly hold my 70-200 when i'm walking around....
or any ideas other wise to save my wrist:rotfl2:
thanks

Congratulations on the Op/Tech, let us know how you like it!

I don't know for sure about the lens cradle, but I'm pretty sure that Mickey88 was the one advocating its use, so he might be the one who could answer best?

the lens cradle I recommend is indeed for larger lenses with a tripod mount, the purpose being to support by the lens rather than the body reducing the stess on the lens mount...

is your 70-200 a 2.8..and heavy... if so I'm surprised it doesn't have a tripod mount I've seen larger lenses with removeable tripod mounts , I wonder if you can buy those seperately..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter