I keep getting PIN Codes!!!

We got one this past week for 30% off select resorts (AKA deluxe and above) for non weekend stays in through June 7. It was good for 15% off Pop, which is where we will probably end up staying... 20% off Coronado, which made it pretty close in price to Pop.

I don't know what we are going to do. It doesn't expire for awhile, so I may hold out a little while. Any idea when the early June special offers start to roll out?

We got one this past week for 30% off select resorts (AKA deluxe and above) for non weekend stays in through June 7. It was good for 15% off Pop, which is where we will probably end up staying... 20% off Coronado, which made it pretty close in price to Pop.

I don't know what we are going to do. It doesn't expire for awhile, so I may hold out a little while. Any idea when the early June special offers start to roll out?

Wish we could get a PIN code like this since we are staying M-F in April at WL! We got one a while ago but it was for the fall. Sigh. One can hope!

Both DH and I have been getting them 3-4 times per year and they were either for resorts we don't stay at or during times we don't go. We did a 12-day DCL cruise this summer plus days in London and with family in Germany so hadn't planned to do WDW at all. Then we got a 30% off for deluxe resorts during early December. Our favourite resorts at the time of year we like to go. So we're going. So keep checking them out - eventually you may get one that you can take advantage of. I'm hoping that MDE is helping them to get better at targeting us with offers we'll want to use and that using this PIN code will increase our chances in future of getting what we want.

Does anyone know the Disney web address to book a room with the code they send? It was on the mailer I received but I threw it away and only kept the code.

Ya'll are so lucky, I've been going since 1983 at least every other year, the past two years twice a year. I always stay on site, always in a deluxe, have an AP and I have never, ever, never, ever, ever, ever gotten a PIN code. Seriously, I'm feeling unloved here.

Does anyone know the Disney web address to book a room with the code they send? It was on the mailer I received but I threw it away and only kept the code.

I would just call to book - I know the email I got just listed their phone number and not a web address.

I want one so bad. It would really really help us with cost, but I'm not holding out of one at this point. I obsessively check my email and snail mail every day. We are booked in April already. Do you still get them even if you are already booked?

I want one so bad. It would really really help us with cost, but I'm not holding out of one at this point. I obsessively check my email and snail mail every day. We are booked in April already. Do you still get them even if you are already booked?

Absolutely! We booked a 1 bedroom at Old Key West on 30 Sep 2013 for a stay in late August 2014. We received our PIN Code offer on 22 Jan 2014 for numerous dates throughout 2014. We were able to get 35% off our 1 bedroom - we did have to move from Old Key West to Saratoga Springs to get the 35% but for that kind of cash, it was worth it. I hope you get something too.

Last edited:
WTH, I keep getting email PIN Code offers from Disney AND Universal. I just got one today for 30% off for the dates of Jan 2-June 7, 2016. This is about the 3rd offer I've had this year! Last Thursday I got a PIN Code offer of 50% from Universal. Of course I can't go since our Cdn$ is so low. Disney is expensive enough as it is but with an added 30% due to the exchange rate it just isn't possible for us. I know I shouldn't complain but, sheesh! Why do I never get these offers when I can actually go?:furious:
Been going for years and never got one!!

I think they have a way of knowing just when you want them and just when you don't- and they send them when you don't.

I had been waiting and waiting for a pin code and I finally got a pin code last summer for free park hoppers with ticket purchase and a resort discount - right after I had just purchased an AP.

I could use a better resort discount for the spring and winter, so I am not expecting a code . . . .

This is so true for me!

While we ended up having our TA book our trip, I just went to the regular WDW website for booking rooms (i.e., no special website to use the PIN code) and used the PIN code to check out the prices to determine whether it was worth it to book. I don't precisely remember where I entered the code but I do remember going to the normal site and checking it out - I tried it without the code and then with the code and then compared it to prices two years ago and that convinced us to pull the trigger.

Absolutely! We booked a 1 bedroom at Old Key West on 30 Sep 2013 for a stay in late August 2014. We received our PIN Code offer on 22 Jan 2014 for numerous dates throughout 2014. We were able to get 35% off our 1 bedroom - we did have to move from Old Key West to Saratoga Springs to get the 35% but for that kind of cash, it was worth it. I hope you get something too.

Good to know, thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter