I Got Tagged! AND SO DID EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

The tag fairy must have been doing some thread diving, that was from about 2 months ago, I was talking to Deb. LOL

See what happens when you post outside the camping board.

Yeah they look around a little when they go to tag and can pull up some old stuff.
My otter one came from over here so they made it FW brown.

Congrats! I'm glad that cheered you up, even if locking a thread didn't. :)

:rotfl2: Locking threads doesn't have the same appeal as it once did, I can do it at will on my site. LOL I can even be a fairy if I want, wait that didn't come out right. :worried:

Never. I'm not a sellout..... right there on the list above won't wear the same shirts as the rest of the group.

Awww.... don't feel left out. It'll happen when you *least* expect it!! Really.

Yeh it's kinda cool I just noticed today I got tagged. I got mine in the canadian section. BigDaddyRog I think they are afraid to tag you. There are so many one liners you have said that they could use, they all would get them in trouble for tagging you.

Pete, you just wont belong to any group that would actually have you as a member.... :stir:

:rotfl2: Locking threads doesn't have the same appeal as it once did, I can do it at will on my site. LOL I can even be a fairy if I want, wait that didn't come out right. :worried:
You're trying to get another tag, aren't you?

SHHHH!! Don't make me edit it. Besides, the tag fairy never strikes 2 times in one day on the same person.... LOL

Congrats thumper. Welcome to the club, I just got here, and its kinda fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter