• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got married & went on a Disneymoon & all I got was a BABY! BABY BEAN IS HERE!! PICS

Absolutely adorable! Love all his Disney gear - so cute! What a lucky little boy.

Congratulations Jenn! He is absolutely perfect! All his Disney gear is so awesome too! Obviously you'll be raising him right! :thumbsup2 Also, I just have to say, Kayla is rocking that pixie cut! She looks like a little rock star! Hope you're all doing well!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

HE'S HERE! I'm exhausted, and having serious case of the baby blues, but wanted to post some quick pics of baby bean!

Thanks for sticking around!

Teehee - in this pic, it looks like Walter is pointing at Bob as if to say "See, this is MY dad"

Love all the photos - everyone looks pretty happy. Congratulations!!!!

Aw, your pics made me cry. Walter is adorable and obviously very loved. Congratulations to all of you. Can't wait to hear your L&D story. :goodvibes

I've been reading your trip report but never posted. Congratulations! He is so adorable and it is so sweet to see your other kiddos love on him! :lovestruc

Congratulations to you and your family. Your new son is beautiful. Hope you feel better soon. There is nothing like holding a new baby! :lovestruc

Thank you guys ALL so much! We are SO in love! I swore it would be hard adding third into the mix, but it has been the best adjustment ever! He is SUCH a sweet baby boy! Sleeps well, eats eel, smiles galore. There is something very special about him. Not that there isn't with my others, but somehow he has brought his all together in a way I didn't think possible. Kayla who hated my pregnancy and idea of having a bay is SO SO SOOO in love with him, that I can barely hold tears back all day! Jack is just as in love with him as he said he would be, and Bobs heart has grown10 times the size it was, if you can imagine that! Bob was already in love with my kids, but now he is even more in love with them, and more protective of them. I think it may have to do with the fact that he really is a dad now, and doesn't care what anyone thinks? Idk, either way, I didn't know he could be even more amazing and he is!

Thank you guys ALL so much! We are SO in love! I swore it would be hard adding third into the mix, but it has been the best adjustment ever! He is SUCH a sweet baby boy! Sleeps well, eats eel, smiles galore. There is something very special about him. Not that there isn't with my others, but somehow he has brought his all together in a way I didn't think possible. Kayla who hated my pregnancy and idea of having a bay is SO SO SOOO in love with him, that I can barely hold tears back all day! Jack is just as in love with him as he said he would be, and Bobs heart has grown10 times the size it was, if you can imagine that! Bob was already in love with my kids, but now he is even more in love with them, and more protective of them. I think it may have to do with the fact that he really is a dad now, and doesn't care what anyone thinks? Idk, either way, I didn't know he could be even more amazing and he is!

That is so awesome, you deserve all the happiness in the world! Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you!! He is so cute, your whole family looks so happy! I'm so happy for you!

Congratulations! I haven't been on the DISboards in the past few years so I've obviously missed a lot! However, our gang is now planning our first trip back to WDW since 2009. Good to see you here! :wave2:

Congratulations on Baby Bean Walter!!!!! :lovestruc Welcome to the wonderful world (of Disney) Walter!!!! The whole family looks so happy! The picture with big brother is so cute! He is a beautiful baby! Did you see someone about his little foot yet, my daughter was casted for the first time at 4 days old. Not easy to deal with, but most of the hard part was over by the time she was 16 months old. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter