• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I got married & went on a Disneymoon & all I got was a BABY! BABY BEAN IS HERE!! PICS

YAY, an update :cool1:

Thats bummer you had poor service at Ohanas. My biggest pet peeve is not getting drink refills. I feel Sophia there:scared:

Oh forgot to say that was really nice of your friend to get the kids and you and bob gifts. Love that Kermit drink holder :thumbsup2

Great characters shots at AOA and great drawings too!!

Going try out drawing this trip with Trent for first time this trip. Should be interesting :upsidedow

I had Trent in a stroller I think for the last time around same age as jack. No worries here. I rather push him than listen to him whine :rotfl2:

How are you feeling?. You got baby bean's outfit picked out for coming home? Is it disney?

Yay for an update! And double yay for awesome surprises from Beka and Kyle!!

Ok, so Ohana....do you remember how the waitress kept moving the coffee cups to the edge of the table? Bob and Joe kept moving them back to where they wanted them and she'd come by and move them right back to the edge of the table. :lmao: It was the chicken sausage that we asked for more of since the original serving had only 2 pieces, or maybe three. :guilty:

Ah, the trip to WalMart, your favorite store....NOT! One good thing was that we flew through the store to get what we needed so that we could high tail it over to DHS as soon as possible.

Remember how we got to ride TSMM twice in a row because of the dang gun in our cart? :3dglasses I think Joe and Bob had a great time riding together!

I loved meeting the Incredibles. I think Mr. Incredible's name was Bob too. :rolleyes1 Joe loves Frozone and it was awesome that we got to spend a good amount of time with them.

I STILL cannot believe that you guys never drew a character! :scared1::eek: How fun was that though!!!

Looking forward to more updates.............. xoxo

Love your TR! You got so many great pictures! I especially like the one in MK at night with the glowing castle in the background. In the day-after Pirates League photos seems like I detect some lingering eye liner on Jack - cute! I also late leaving the Disney bubble but it was worth it if Bob felt better getting his remedy. Even though Disney is fun, it can also be stressful plus the wedding, etc. Maybe that's what brought it on?? Hope all is well with the baby - he'll be making his appearance soon! :cool1:

YAY, an update :cool1:

Thats bummer you had poor service at Ohanas. My biggest pet peeve is not getting drink refills. I feel Sophia there:scared:
I haven't ever had exceptional service there, just not as bad as some.. which is a bummer!

Oh forgot to say that was really nice of your friend to get the kids and you and bob gifts. Love that Kermit drink holder :thumbsup2
Beka is one of the most thoughtful ladies ever!

Great characters shots at AOA and great drawings too!!

Going try out drawing this trip with Trent for first time this trip. Should be interesting :upsidedow
thank you and YES, you have to! It was so much fun! jack had a few mild breakdowns over it, but once he got his confidence back, it was all good!

I had Trent in a stroller I think for the last time around same age as jack. No worries here. I rather push him than listen to him whine :rotfl2:
It was that and no where to put stuff.. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to have a stroller this next trip!

How are you feeling?. You got baby bean's outfit picked out for coming home? Is it disney?
feeling VERY pregnant at this point. Which I love, but having pains I could live without lol! I packed MANY outfits... wasn't sure what mood i was going to be in, but keep an eye out for his coming home hat ;)

Love the drawing class! We've done it every trip except this last one. Not sure why?
Was it too busy? It is def top priority for us now, and i think it is nuts that they dont have it in every park! It could really absorb some of the crowds!

Yay for an update! And double yay for awesome surprises from Beka and Kyle!!
:goodvibes
Ok, so Ohana....do you remember how the waitress kept moving the coffee cups to the edge of the table? Bob and Joe kept moving them back to where they wanted them and she'd come by and move them right back to the edge of the table. :lmao: It was the chicken sausage that we asked for more of since the original serving had only 2 pieces, or maybe three. :guilty:
oh god, yes, thats what it was! She was a terrible waitress! and yes, just 2 pieces, cause only you ordered that platter!

Ah, the trip to WalMart, your favorite store....NOT! One good thing was that we flew through the store to get what we needed so that we could high tail it over to DHS as soon as possible.
:rolleyes1
Remember how we got to ride TSMM twice in a row because of the dang gun in our cart? :3dglasses I think Joe and Bob had a great time riding together!
:dance3: yes I do.. i guess it wasn't fun for you the first time though lol

I loved meeting the Incredibles. I think Mr. Incredible's name was Bob too. :rolleyes1 Joe loves Frozone and it was awesome that we got to spend a good amount of time with them.
You are correct! and it was awesome the amount of time we had!

I STILL cannot believe that you guys never drew a character! :scared1::eek: How fun was that though!!!

Looking forward to more updates.............. xoxo
I can't believe we had never done it before either.... DOH! and now we know! Don't skip it! Should be interesting with baby bean!

What a nice gesture by your DIS friends with the goodie bags for the kids. :)

Great update, Jen. Love the photos at Ohana (especially the one of Bob dancing with the kids!). I know you aren't on my Trip Report, but we ate at Ohana for the first time ever this past trip for dinner. We won't be back. The food was bad enough, but the service was downright awful.

Great character pics at AOA...you guys are all too cute.

And you did great on the animation class drawings. Love doing that every year.

What a great update! Happy Halloween! Wondering if your little bean is here yet! Good luck!

I've seen a lot of people rave about the Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I have yet to ride it and hope to in about 31 days, but from what I've seen it doesn't look like anything special.

The postcard idea is super cute! Never thought of doing anything like that!

HE'S HERE! I'm exhausted, and having serious case of the baby blues, but wanted to post some quick pics of baby bean!

I give you: Walter Bean :) Born 10/30/13, weighing 7 lbs 9 oz! I'll post labor and delivery story when I can keep my eyes open :)

As you can imagine, we are all in LOVE and he is as perfect, actually more perfect than I ever expected! Bob of course, has taken this role with the greatest of ease and really might burst with love he feels. I knew he'd be a great daddy again!

As soon as I am back in the right mind, I am committing to finishing this Tr, starting a PTR and sharing the labor and delivery story!

Thanks for sticking around!

I was just thinking about you yesterday and missing your tr. Congratulations. Is Walter named after mr. Disney or someone else or no one at all? Anyway. Enjoy your little one. My twins just turned four and it's gone by in the blink of an eye. Don't get me started on my ten year old. Where did that decade go!?

Cutest baby bean ever! Congratulations to all! That's about the best souvenir you could ask for. Love the pic with big brother.

Oh my gosh, what a cutie:lovestruc I just love all the Disney outfits! Congratulations!!

Oh, how precious is Walter! LOVE his Mickey outfit! Aw!! You all look so happy! Can't wait to hear about your delivery and his birth story! I'm sure you hubby was just perfect. I mean, from what I've seen of him he's a fantastic dad. Can't even imagine how adorable he is with a newborn.

Congratulations!!! :woohoo:

Congratulations! He's adorable, and Bob looks elated in the photos. Take your time, we'll be here!

Congratulations! You all look so happy - everyone is beaming. He's a lucky little guy to be born into your beautiful family. Enjoy!

Congratulations!!! Baby bean is so adorable!! As are all of the pictures with the family, you have such a beautiful family, everyone looks like they are just so happy and in love, ACK. So awesome!!!

Congrats Jenn!!! Walter is so cute

Love all his disney blankets and sheets

Also, saw a Mickey bouncy chair in background in one of your pics. Very cool :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter