I got a new job!!

I could take some dictation if you like! :flower3:

Congratulations on the new job! I wish I had the discipline to be able to work from home. I need the "working" environment or I'd procrastinate until the late hours of night to meet my deadlines.

I'm picturing you at home doing your job naked right now. :cloud9:

LOL hmmmm, not sure about that, but I would definitely be working in my jammies. :)

And thanks everyone. I completed the fingerprinting yesterday and the I9 verification. This place is like fort knox and they don't mess around. I've completed all of the onboarding stuff now and just waiting on the final confirmation so I can turn in notice.

Now to plan that Disneyland trip that we've put off because of our lives being in limbo.

Oh and get this, I'm probably going to be turning in my notice beginning of next week more than likely. I was called into the "big bosses" office yesterday and I got worried. No one gets called in there. I sit down and he said, oh by the way here's this years bonus. Thanks for the hard work.

I felt so guilty. For about a minute.......

You need some spend therapy! :banana:

You don't know how bad I want to just go on a crazy shopping spree!

Over the past 6 months while all this stuff was going on at my current job, I stopped spending and charging and concentrated on paying off all of my 6 credit cards. I just paid off the 5th one today so I only have one left to pay off, which will only take me a couple more months. Not shopping for anything except items we need, has been brutal. Especially when Kenneth Cole sends me an email and says that there's 50% additional off all sale stuff. Ugh.....

So now I'm not as paranoid about spending, so I'm thinking maybe a baby shopping spree is in order and treat my partner to something nice. :)

You don't know how bad I want to just go on a crazy shopping spree!

lucyethel_i_love_lucy.png

Lucy would just buy a new hat
and that seemed to fix matters.

If you're still feeling any guilt over that bonus, I'm sure the good folks at Disneyland will be happy to take it off your hands! :)

Well, I can't create pretty colors or fancy stuff but I can tell you how thrilled I am for you! As one who has had "the life sucked out of self" upon occasion by jobs from heck, I can emphathize.

Celebrate!!!

I noticed I never mentioned it here, but everything came back ok with the background check and I'm good to go! I start on Monday. Wish I could have had a few days extra off before I start, but oh well. Last day today at my current job. Going to miss my co-workers. But that's the only thing I'm going to miss. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter