I fell in love on the boat!!

Is this a ladies thread only or what?? ;)

There was a pretty hot woman taking pictures on our last cruise. Have no idea what her name was, but my wife was happy that I wanted to get pics taken every night!!:crazy: hehehe

I also fell in love on the wonder cruise. The guy who played Aladdin and Shannon the Photographer from Shutters both were hottiesprincess:

if i were not upon the sea....a hottie i would be....and this would be my song....flex a muscle here, cute smile there...on the magic boat...

ok, little cheesy but i thought i would try to be original

Lets see, one of the girls from the 60's night, she sat with our group at pub night, wish i could remember her name...but she was from canada and had an awesome accent and beautiful blue eyes...;)

But in the end there was someone a little closer to home who caught my attention...you know who you are...;)

patrick :smooth:

Uh oh!! It sounds like Patrick made a friend!

Do you think it is something about being on vacation and being so relaxed that makes you swoon so much for these people?

Originally posted by jenlovesdisney
Do you think it is something about being on vacation and being so relaxed that makes you swoon so much for these people?

Either that or like me, you live around a lot of ugly people and the sudden shock of all that lovelyness makes you go ga ga ! :p

Originally posted by Pooh_Friend#1
I also fell in lust when I was on the ship. He was a head waiter on the Magic and he was so hot. I had a secret crush on him through our whole cruise. His eyes were gorgeous and his smile sucked you in. He also had an accent, he was from England.

I am sure you are talking about Nick....quite the handsome one...he is engaged to a guest services CM/officer..Mia, maybe? They make a picture perfect couple!

We had Nick as our Head Server last week and he is cute but our Assistant Server, Libor, made him look positively plain. Gorgeous!

With photos no less! LOL

There should be a calendar The Hot Guys of DCL!

Oh and I guess we can have The Hot Girls of DCL too!

So Patrick...60's night and Diversions? Wow I guess I wasn't paying much attention those nights!! ;)

We have to post that photo of Libor once dad finally manages to sort them out. Ooo it's enough to make you go weak at the knees!

I wonder if the CMs have this thread about cruise guests who THEY fell in love with! (You know, like on the old Love Boat episodes!!;) )

Well, ya know pooh friend, she was mere eye candy, you are the real deal...;) And i know you were looking around for me...i mean duh, i was some of the life of the ship...along with beano and tim and kammy and renee....and just imagine...you and i may be cruising with them on the oct. 29th 2005 cruise. What a party group we will be, and maybe simon will be our head waiter....if only you are so lucky.

This latin hottie could be in the Wonder men calendar, but ladies, he's all mine! We actually did fall in love working aboard the Wonder, and we've been together a year.
66346R_K_cablebeach-med.jpg

congratulations princess, that is awesome! It is amazing how people meet up and to hear stories about them, seems like these things only happen in fairy tales.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter