I fell in love on the boat!!

jenlovesdisney

Mouseketeer
Ok, well not really in love but definitely in lust! One of the employees was just so heavenly to look at and he always seemed to be underfoot. He had a great smile and a terriffic accent...... ah, if only...

Anyone else have a moment? Anyone??

Funny you say that.....I had my eye on Andy the bingo and 70's big haired guy.....he was too cute!!!!!!!

I also fell in lust when I was on the ship. He was a head waiter on the Magic and he was so hot. I had a secret crush on him through our whole cruise. His eyes were gorgeous and his smile sucked you in. He also had an accent, he was from England.

Mine was an Australian on the Wonder..... ahhhhh just thinking about him makes me smile. There was also another guy, Craig from Canada, who did like a bunch of different things on the ship (we saw him everywhere from the sail away party, to a lounge. to being an usher) he was a cutie.

Our assistant server last week was just too lovely! Ahhh nobody should be that good looking and sweet and...oh someone take me back please!!!

I fell in love all over again.... with DW. :teeth: :love:

I flat out told my DH that I was bringing our assistant server home as my souvenier!!

I would have been happy to just let the guy serve us meals...as long as he wore the sunglasses he had on at Castaway Cay!!!!

Jess

Originally posted by Rose_Greenthumb;

Our assistant server last week was just too lovely! Ahhh nobody should be that good looking and sweet and...oh someone take me back please!!!

You beat me to it, Emma! Like mother, like daughter!

Originally posted by jenlovesdisney
Mine was an Australian on the Wonder.....

By any chance was it Marty, from Australia? My 20 year old daughter had a major crush on him when we cruised this summer. The only problem was, every time he started a conversation with her, she got totally tongue-tied and could barely speak! It was too funny! I've never seen her act like that around a guy before!

Marty is a cutie on the Wonder....I hope he is onboard this January when we sail....

MJ

There are three different guys on the Magic that I wanted to take home. Nick from England, restaurant manager; Aaron (who has played Tarzan along with several other roles recently on the Magic and was our drill instructor); and Dylan from South Africa who worked in the Lab (made me wish I was one of the kids!), but he's no longer on. :yo-yo: Cesare in Treasure Ketch is also a charmer!

Sparrow

I am so glad that everyone is enjoying this thread!! I thought it may be deemed to riske but it is fun!!

Mine was not Marty (wish I saw him) but Shannon (male). He was a photographer. And he took the single best family portrait of me and the kids in front of Triton's that we have ever had! I really want to go back and see his smile, those pearly whites....

I have a thing for guys with accents, a cruise may not be a bad place for me to try and find the next exjenlovesdisney! :)

On our Oct. 2003 Wonder cruise it was "Marty" for my just turned 16 year old. I have to admit, he was the cutest, sweetest thing!;)
We have a great picture of Marty in a tux that I'll have to try and post sometime. :D

Wow, looks like I don't have any competition yet. Any other DISer's that had a secret crush over Simon?

Dang! I wish I had gotten a picture now! There was another one Patrick from Sweden in Guest Services on the Wonder.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter