"I Don't Wanna Meet Mickey In a Frumpin' Poncho!" An August 2011 TR! COMPLETE 11/30

I just finished reading Jess's TR from August, so I cannot wait to read your side of the story! I am most certainly joining in :)

I glanced at the title because it was right above my trip report on the list and then did a double take and was like wait frumpin...does this mean...it does, it does!!! Kristen started her trip report!!! :woohoo:
Just thought you should know my excited thought process;)

Of course I'm in! I loved your last trip report and am excited to read this one! :)

OMGGGG I saw the title... not going to lie, I'm frumpin' excited! hahaha! :) SO glad you started! Can't wait to read ;) Coronado AND AKL??? NICE. From your pics, you and her both look like sisters!!

Ok, I am here...has it started yet?
Is it starting?
Did it start?
When are we starting?
My arms and legs are inside...um, my office!

I may have to come out of lurkdom for this one :) I realised I comment (every now and again!) on Jess's reports but never yours! So I'm going to reverse that trend! Can't wait to read your side of the trip :)

After seeing this all I really can't wait anymore to read the Prospective. Anyhow I just can be thankful of you guys for sharing yours awesome opinions those are making me curious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter