I did something very important today

Awesome! :thumbsup2
I just found out yesterday that I'll probably be able to vote for our election in 2012! I'm turning 18 the day before election day. :laughing: My mom says you may be able to register ahead of time if you can prove you'll turn 18 before you vote. So I'm hoping I can! xD

If you turn 18 by election day, you can vote. Just have to have your birthday by election day.

At least in Ohio, if you are 17 during the primaries but will be 18 by the election, you can vote in the primary even if you are still only 17.

If you turn 18 by election day, you can vote. Just have to have your birthday by election day.

At least in Ohio, if you are 17 during the primaries but will be 18 by the election, you can vote in the primary even if you are still only 17.

Oh that's good. I wasn't exactly sure, because I know you have to register a couple weeks ahead of time. But I guess if I'll be 18 by election day I can vote!

Hm, I'll have to look up the rules for Florida. I'm not sure about the primaries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter