I did something very important today

DramaQueen

<font color=green>for the love of LEO!<br><marquee
I VOTED :thumbsup2

...yeah we're having an election here in Canada too lol.

It's funny that I probably know more about the current American candidates than I do my own.
(not that I am an uninformed voter...I did my research! You just hear so much more about the American election!)

Here's hoping that we don't have a minority government again so we can actually get some stuff done!!

I can't vote yet. ):

i want to sooooo badd.
my parents voted tonight.
the guy in nova scotia who was voting in the liberal party,he lives on my street. :-)

lol.

Awesome! :thumbsup2
I just found out yesterday that I'll probably be able to vote for our election in 2012! I'm turning 18 the day before election day. :laughing: My mom says you may be able to register ahead of time if you can prove you'll turn 18 before you vote. So I'm hoping I can! xD

I'm actually kind of interested. But I don't like any of the candidates. Stephen Harper is a pompous cold idiot, and Stephan Dion wants to tax us to death.
and well who actually pays attention to the NDP or the Green Party?

I'm not old enough to vote, but I had a guy ask me today if I voted xD
My brother voted liberal. The only reason I know is he quite publicly expresses his opinion on the candidates, which isn't the brightest. He works with the Government (he's a hansard on the comittees) and he could get fired if they found out.

I odn't know how my mother voted, but m y dad did eenie meenie miney moe.

I VOTED :thumbsup2

...yeah we're having an election here in Canada too lol.

It's funny that I probably know more about the current American candidates than I do my own.
(not that I am an uninformed voter...I did my research! You just hear so much more about the American election!)

Here's hoping that we don't have a minority government again so we can actually get some stuff done!!

Quoting this after I posted.
It's probably going to be minority again. It's the Bloc that really affects Harper I find. If they didn't exist, he'd for sure be in majority.

I agree that our candidates were definitley not pick of the litter.
no barack obamas lol.

Yeah unfortunatley I think it'll be minority again, which really really sucks.
It'll always be between Liberals & COnservatives for office (I'll be thouroughly shocked the day that the NDP/Green/Communist/Bloc party takes parliament!!)

Both candidates had their pros and MASSIVE cons, but I went with who I think could do the job slightly better than the other.

we'll see what happens!

I dislike Stephen Harper more.
My dad wants a minority, but I'm not sure why. I think he's afraid of what would happen if Stephen Harper had more control.

Bloc technically can't take Parliament seen as there's not enough seats in Quebec. It's just a party to keep the separtists happy really. =/

We should be able to vote for the PM. It's like, I don't ever hear about the candidates in my riding, they aren't really working for me and I don't really care about them. I want to be able to actually influence who wins.
We should have that preferential voting system along with that(we use it at our school), as it would represent the most popular choice.
It falls in with that majority minority thing. Even if a person has the more votes than the others, he didn't necessarily have the most votes overall.
If you have five candidates, and you mark 1 for you favorite and 3 for your 'eh i don't mind them', when the candidate who has the least votes is taken off, the number two choices on those ballots are redistributed.
Make any sense at all? It takes FOREVER to count because it's constant redistribution

Ahhh well.
I share a last name with a hockey player, but I'm not related.
I've never been asked though.
It's not a common name either.

Nobody has my last name. -_- We're just an old exiled British family...

I'm wondring if Stephan (Dion) wins what Bush will give him for a nickname. Not that he'll be around long to call him that...

Yeah Caitlyn, that is so awesome. I have a ton of years before I can vote.

I am to young to vote but I have uuuuuuh............like 5-6years untill I can.

Oh congrats Caitlin! That's exciting!
The first time I ever voted was for the school budget. lol
I get to vote in this year's election, but I'll be at school so I had to get an absentee ballot. It won't be AS exciting as actually going into the booth and pushing a button, but I'm still excited. =D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!