I cried over the wheelchair ** Final update about Bill 4/4**

Hope ya'll don't mind if I join in the fun? I'm a crier too. Just can't help it comes from my Italian half. :lmao: Sorry about the not so bright airline workers that messed up the chair. Glad you guys insisted on moving to better seats. Who wants to have to sit with their heads sideways to see around a pole? Seems like things are getting better on your trip and I hope that it continues! I have never eaten at Japan but the food looked really great. Can't wait to hear more. :thumbsup2

OMG that picture of Ace is just beautiful! I was looking through each picture and when I saw the last one I was just sitting here saying WOW!

so how was the filet at Tokyo dining? was it worth 2 TS credits? your picture of your filet looks just like the pictuer of the chicken.. hhmmm..:rolleyes1

about them trying to put Bill behind the pole. some people would have just said, "um, rats , ok". the thing is their are bad spots that someone needs to go in, and not so great tables at a restaurant someone needs to eat at, and some resort roms with just awful views. .. so. they will always try to stick you there first. even if there are better locations. cause many times, the person just says, ok. don't ever be afraid to say, "sorry, no, this won't work" good for you again for standing up for yourself!!!!
and I'm like you in that I get nervous if I'm not somewhere early, the line is starting to build! must get there! nebo hates waiting in line, I'd rather get there early, wiat in line, and get a better seat.

I notice that too about the choir.. now that I think about it, there is always someone about to pass out who leaves the stage!

how great that you got to see NPH. ! last time at the CP, we saw Whoopi.. I still love her!

I'm loving your trip report! Tears and all!

I'm surprised that cast member put Bill right behind a pole. Rude.
Glad you were able to move.
Thanks for sharing. I'm enjoying! popcorn::
Thank you so much!! Trying to put Bill in odd places happens often, but I speak up and it doesn't happen.

I am so jealous you got amazing pics of NPH. I was so glad we had wonderful weather.

Jim and I enjoyed spending time with you both before lunch and after the show. And you are right he is a riot. He is such a people person. It was so nice finally getting to meet you and Bill in person.

Your lunch and view were very nice. I've eaten at Teppan Edo but that wasn't very far out of my comfort zone. I am not a fan of sushi.

That picture of Ace is awesome. I will have to do that one day for Jim with a picture of our Nikki. He really misses her and that is the perfect gift.
Looking forward to more.

I took a ton of NPH pictures.

Jim is hilarious, we really were happy to get to talk to you.

We love that picture of Ace.

So glad you got back to this TR!!!!
I so love that picture of Ace! I really wish I would have taken the time to get a picture of my mom and I done. Perhaps next time!

I swear the next time we go (in a million years) I am making everyone go to the CP!! By that time, the kids will be old enough to sit still the whole time!

I love that picture of Ace. You would love the CP.

Subbing in! I hope there are some tears of joy coming!

Thanks so much for joining in.

That picture of Ace is so great! Now I want some of my doggys!

Nice view from dinner; sorry you didn't get to sit down front.

We were shocked at how well the Ace picture turned out. We really liked the view. We did get to sit down front, I talked the CM into moving us.

Hope ya'll don't mind if I join in the fun? I'm a crier too. Just can't help it comes from my Italian half. :lmao:

Sorry about the not so bright airline workers that messed up the chair. Glad you guys insisted on moving to better seats. Who wants to have to sit with their heads sideways to see around a pole? Seems like things are getting better on your trip and I hope that it continues! I have never eaten at Japan but the food looked really great. Can't wait to hear more. :thumbsup2

OMG that picture of Ace is just beautiful! I was looking through each picture and when I saw the last one I was just sitting here saying WOW!

Welcome! I was so upset about the wheelchair, I am happy they got it fixed. I was not going to let the CM put Bill there, I saw many other wheelchair spots empty so I pushed it. We were amazed at that picture.

so how was the filet at Tokyo dining? was it worth 2 TS credits? your picture of your filet looks just like the pictuer of the chicken.. hhmmm..:rolleyes1

about them trying to put Bill behind the pole. some people would have just said, "um, rats , ok". the thing is their are bad spots that someone needs to go in, and not so great tables at a restaurant someone needs to eat at, and some resort roms with just awful views. .. so. they will always try to stick you there first. even if there are better locations. cause many times, the person just says, ok. don't ever be afraid to say, "sorry, no, this won't work" good for you again for standing up for yourself!!!!

and I'm like you in that I get nervous if I'm not somewhere early, the line is starting to build! must get there! nebo hates waiting in line, I'd rather get there early, wiat in line, and get a better seat.

I notice that too about the choir.. now that I think about it, there is always someone about to pass out who leaves the stage!

how great that you got to see NPH. ! last time at the CP, we saw Whoopi.. I still love her!

We liked the food at Tokyo Dining. I will always do what I can to make sure Bill isn't pushed aside. I will always stand up for him. I knew there were only so many wheelchair accessible spots so I was nervous about the timing.

About the choir, I don't know if it is nerves, if the robes are hot, or the lighting is too intense, but someone always goes down.

NPH was great, that was our second time seeing him. We have seen Whoopi too, she was good too.

Tracy,

I've been spending way too much time on Facebook -- I just tried to "Like" your NPH picture! :rotfl:

Kathy

Tracy,

I've been spending way too much time on Facebook -- I just tried to "Like" your NPH picture! :rotfl:

Kathy

And my first instinct was to "like" your post!!! We are such creatures of habit...

Love the update! That picture of Ace turned out so well!!

I'm so pleased Bill got a better view of the CP, it sounded wonderful!

I love the drawing of Ace it's so good and a really good price too :thumbsup2

Tracy,

Kathy

I have done that too, we are like trained monkeys :rotfl2:.

And my first instinct was to "like" your post!!! We are such creatures of habit...
Love the update! That picture of Ace turned out so well!!

Yes we are. Thanks, we love that picture.

I'm so pleased Bill got a better view of the CP, it sounded wonderful!

I love the drawing of Ace it's so good and a really good price too :thumbsup2

We both enjoyed NPH. I was surprised and happy about the price.

Love CLP and NPH. Wish he was going to be there and CLP would be happening when we were there next. CLP should occur through Epiphany shouldn't it? I think so. We will be arriving at WDW 1/3 pm and leaving 1/9/15.
Glad to see you are back and updating. Cant wait to hear more.

LOL. I saw the poncho pic and I was like, “it didn’t rain that day”.
Didn’t you know that grace lived there. They were telling you that. LOL
Nice you saw Lorrie and Jim.
Ooh! Tokyo Dining. YUM!
LOL. We r world travelers.
Tokyo Sunset looked good.
What! No sushi or anything?
That line that day was INSANE.
I loved Four for a Dollar.
Nice pic of NPH.
I always forget to take pics too. Must be the chatting that goes on.
He did a fantastic job with the photo.
Okay caught up again.

Back from our girls trip and find two updates from you. :)

Your lunch looks yummy...might have to give that place some thought for the future.

We loved our first ever experience at the CP. They must have, however, taken at least six or eight people off the stage from heat exhaustion (one literally collapsed).

How nice that you got to spend some time with Scott and Lori and Jim.

LOVE the drawing of Ace. :goodvibes

Can't wait for the next update.

Before I even start reading, I wanted to let you know how psyched I am to see a new Trip Report! I love your TRs, and will go back and re-read them when I need a pick me up due to the fact that I'm not at Disney! I'm about to jump in...I should be caught up by tonight!

I know this is late but I just found this report and was so glad. I've only just read the first page, and plan to catch up as quickly as I can. I've followed your other reports and have enjoyed hearing about your adventures with Bill. Thank you for sharing with us.

I am furious at Southwest on your behalf. :furious: I am glad they righted it, but what a mess!

I am enjoying this adventure and I hope that your trip improved with all the great friend meet ups!

I love Ace's portrait! :lovestruc

The CP sounds awesome, I fee like I grew up going to Disney and I know so much, but every time I read a TR there's something I've never done to get excited about.

I love reading all about yours and Bill's Disney adventures! So sorry that the airlines messed up Bill's chair - makes you want to put it in bubble wrap until it gets off the plane.

Love the Candlelight Processional pics - would love to see Neil Patrick Harris narrate one day. and really love the drawing of Ace! What an awesome portrait :)

I am so very sorry I didn't come back to finish this. If anyone is still around I was thinking of turning it into more of a photo trip report so I can get it done. Life just got in the way this time :(

I am so very sorry I didn't come back to finish this. If anyone is still around I was thinking of turning it into more of a photo trip report so I can get it done. Life just got in the way this time :(

I am still "WATCHING" this thread and was thrilled this morning when I it popped up in my new posts. I would love a photo only report.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter