I cried over the wheelchair ** Final update about Bill 4/4**

Oh, I would have been livid and crying, too. There was no reason for them to mess with the chair, then expect you to just deal with it later! Glad they finally took care of it, and so glad that castmember was able to help a bit by talking with you. I love the castmembers at Disney.

We love them too.

“I know”. LOL. Cute.
That is bad about the chair. I remember you tweeting about it and I was shocked they responded back to you.
Nice shot of the arch.
Nice the CM talked to you.
I have caught up again.

I hope all is well. Can not wait to read the next portion of your trip report. you are a better person than me regarding the chair. I would have had someone's job that night.

Really looking forward to reading more about your trip. I love all your trip reports. You are a very good writer. We have 60 days to go and I am both excited and nervous about all the FP+ stuff !!!

“I know”. LOL. Cute.
That is bad about the chair. I remember you tweeting about it and I was shocked they responded back to you.
Nice shot of the arch.
Nice the CM talked to you.
I have caught up again.

I can't believe how much I tweeted with Southwest that week.

I hope all is well. Can not wait to read the next portion of your trip report. you are a better person than me regarding the chair. I would have had someone's job that night.

I wanted to go all crazy on Southwest, but sweet calming Bill gave the "it's alright" look and I let it go.

Really looking forward to reading more about your trip. I love all your trip reports. You are a very good writer. We have 60 days to go and I am both excited and nervous about all the FP+ stuff !!!

Thank you so much! I hope you have fun on your trip.

Hi :hug:

Reading along. :wave:

Thanks for reading!!

I understand the convenience of online check in, I really do but I do NOT like the lack of Cast Member interaction. I worry that all this automated stuff will just take the human factor out of Disney and that is what we love about it. At first the CM barely looked up at us, that is until I reiterated our request for a ground floor room, then she got this panicked look on her face and went in the back. Apparently they had given the last ground floor roll in shower room away not to long before we got there – THANKS Southwest!! Again for some cry baby reason I lost it again at the front desk, but then quickly pulled it together. I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with me. We got our room assignment 2nd floor and off we went to the food court.

Does Bill have enough drinks on this tray?

Seriously, I guess I thought we needed enough liquid for an army. Also he is looking at his phone, was he conspiring with someone at this point? We will find out soon enough.

Pop Food:

THEY HAD CARROT CAKE – as Gavin would say:

Fruit cup – what have they done to you? Now apples and no melon... BOO!!!

My bracelet made by the lovely Princess Brenda:

And my chunky little nails:

Bill was so happy to be out in the sunshine again:

We were in the 70’s section and someone was on our bed:

MICKEY, well kinda!!

I had been texting with Tammy all day. Bill and I had decided to just rest and hang out at Pop and they said they would meet us there. Their kids had NO idea we were there. Apparently they had talked about Miss Tracy and Mr. Bill quite a lot since the 2010 trip and they were under the impression that we lived in Walt Disney World. How could we not be there for them?

Here is Brenda looking around because they told her to look for someone (I think? Tammy says what happened here ). I regret not taking more pictures here, but wanted to talk and hug and not have the camera in the way.

Sorry for the blurry picture, I was so excited seeing them I could hardly stand it. Brenda ran up to us and then Gavin did, I think they were in shock at first. There were a couple of tears when I was hugged. We had been waiting for what seemed like forever to see each other again. We gave them some things and here is Gavin opening it (thats Jon too, Tammy’s awesome hubby):

The kids colored while we were all talking and look what I got to keep:

All too soon it was time to say goodbye but we would be seeing them again many times throughout our trip.

Next installment... Candlelight Processional with Neil Patrick Harris, more DISmeets, and I’m crying again? Sensing a theme here?

subbing (if I remember how)

That would so irritate me about the chair- and after you gave them specific instructions!! Geez.... :mad:

How come it feels like this day was a million years ago??? :confused:

Hmmm, Bill conspiring??? Not sure I have any clue what you mean! :lmao:

When it came to the kids, I was very proud that Jon and I had kept it a secret. There were many time we had almost left the cat out the bag, but we were good. We had spent the day at MK. I had text Tracy on the bus ride back to let her know we were on our way. We had promised the kids we would stop for a treat before it was back to get ready for bed. Once we got there, I know were Tracy and Bill were sitting, I mentioned that someone sitting over "that way" looked so familiar. I pointed them in the right direction and as soon as they saw Miss Tracy and Mr Bill the kids knew!! They took off at a run to get to Tracy and Bill... Jon and I were now chopped liver! :rotfl:

I should also mention that Bill and Tracy are resposible for getting the kids into Pin trading. (Gavin was opening his pins in that picture). The only problem was the refused to trade the pins from Miss Tracy and Mr Bill! :lmao:

I'm in! I don't usually start trip reports at the beginning, because just when you get invested in everyone, the writer seems to lose interest and quit writing. :furious: However, your title sucked me in. You and Bill (and Ace) seem so nice, I'm sure you will finish your report. :thumbsup2

So, from one crybaby to another: On with the show!!

Just found your TR -
Sorry your vaca started out wrong, but glad all worked out ok with the chair.
The CM's at WDW are great.
Ready to read more...

I should also mention that Bill and Tracy are resposible for getting the kids into Pin trading. (Gavin was opening his pins in that picture). The only problem was the refused to trade the pins from Miss Tracy and Mr Bill! :lmao:

This is soooo sweet :love:.

Back from Florida and catching up.

I'm sorry about the room and not being on the first floor.

What a fun surprise for Gavin and Brenda. I know how much they love you guys.

And I love the colored picture that you kept.

Well that wasn't a happy cry, either! I don't know how much of a pain not being on the first floor is for you; I hope it's not too bad. Seems like that's a circumstance that should be noted on your reservation and get a really high priority when room assignments are done.

At least you're now at WDW and seeing some friendly faces! Hope those next tears are happy tears.

I hope the elevators were good, surely Bill should be the highest priority for a ground floor?!?!

I'm glad you're there safely though and hydrated :rotfl2:

What's up with you and all the water works? :sad: Becoming a Grandma must have made you extra mushy!

Sorry about 2nd floor, but for a moment I thought you were going to say that ALL the rooms with roll-in showers had been given away! :furious:

Fruit Cup = Yucky with Apples

Hooray for you ladies pulling off the big surprise for the kiddos!!

Keep on writin'....

Kathy

First time reader of your TR, and I'm enjoying myself! Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip. Sorry for all the mishaps. Hope the rest of your trip is magical!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter