• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I cant wait till -- (what are you most looking forward to)?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
saw this on another cruise board - what are you most looking forward to on your cruise?
I cant wait to see the look on DSs face when we drive up to the ship and he realizes this is our hotel for the next 7nights!
We've also been talking alot about snorkeling with the stingrays
How about you?

I can't wait to:

see my pals from California and toast to 2 weeks of fun!

have a sailaway drink!

get out of work for two weeks! ;)

spend some time with my dh (can anyone say, surial bath ;) !

I look forward to relaxing on the verandah and watching the beautiful sea.

I can't wait to see the looks on my kids faces when they find out we aren't just dropping grandma and grandpa off at the airport for THEIR cruise, but actually we are GOING on the cruise!!

So far they have no idea!

Then for 3 days I'll sit back in the sun and smirk b/c we pulled off the ultimate in surprises!! :)

I can't wait to be spoil by the CM of the Magic, to have wonderful and hot weather and to relax for one week with my family.....

Originally posted by ohiominnie
I can't wait to see the looks on my kids faces when they find out we aren't just dropping grandma and grandpa off at the airport for THEIR cruise, but actually we are GOING on the cruise!!

So far they have no idea!

Then for 3 days I'll sit back in the sun and smirk b/c we pulled off the ultimate in surprises!! :)

OMG!!! That is so awesome! I wish I were at the airport to see their reactions when you tell them! How cool is that????

How old are your kids? Have a great trip, what a lifetime memory your are creating! WOW

I am looking forward to sipping champagne on my verandah and spending some alone time with my husband!!!

I can't wait to go to my stateroom the first night, and find the beds turned down, just waiting for me to crawl into it and be "rocked" to sleep!!!

(ok, you may want to know that sleeping is my all time favorite past time!, LOL)

Originally posted by Disney1fan2002
How cool is that????

How old are your kids?

It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself! ;)

My dd is 9, my ds is 6. They just cruised for the first time in May. They LOVED it. In fact, dd's dream job is to be a kid's club counselor on either the Wonder or the Magic! :)

I hope none of us are disappointed with the kids reactions! This is going to be a surprise for my nephew too! He thinks I am taking him to visit nana and papa in Florida, and then papa will take us all on a "mystery ride"....to port canaveral! I can't wait to see his little face when he first sees the ship and realizes that he will be spending a week there! He is only 5, so I hope this all goes well....

Im looking forward to the 2005 rates being released so I can officially book another cruise. ;)

..................see the looks again on my DD's 13 and 11's faces as that big beautiful ship comes into view from the bus on the ride to the port. This is their third time and they get that same wide eyed gaze and then that smile that I will never forget......that is about the time they look at me and say "Daddy we love you". All the money in the world can't replace that feeling!!!

I can't wait to enter the atrium holding my granddaughter's (3 1/2 yrs. by then) hand (she holds my hand everywhere we go because we're "girlfriends" ;) and seeing her eyes light up when she sees the huge Christmas tree that will be there!

Beth

to see the look on my dd8 face when she realizes that we are going on a cruise and not just going to see the boat.

She thinks we are only going to be going to our timeshare (Summer Bay Resort) and then going to Disney World. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We will be spending Saturday night at the resort so that should really throw her off.

Originally posted by Favorite Auntie
I hope none of us are disappointed with the kids reactions! This is going to be a surprise for my nephew too! He thinks I am taking him to visit nana and papa in Florida, and then papa will take us all on a "mystery ride"....to port canaveral! I can't wait to see his little face when he first sees the ship and realizes that he will be spending a week there! He is only 5, so I hope this all goes well....

I too wanted to suprise my daughter of 7 but decided I had better talk to her about it first due to her reaction after seeing the Titanic exhibit. The first thing she said after it was over was, "no way am I ever going on a cruise" . She's fine now though as she realizes there will be no iceburgs where we're going.

I can't wait to hear "When You Wish Upon a Star" on the ship's horn. That means the party has started.

can't wait to see the look on my DW face when we get back on DCL. and can't wait to see the DISers who are cruising with me:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by BethC1952
I can't wait to enter the atrium holding my granddaughter's (3 1/2 yrs. by then) hand (she holds my hand everywhere we go because we're "girlfriends" ;) and seeing her eyes light up when she sees the huge Christmas tree that will be there!

Beth

That is too great. We'll also be on that cruise and I have a DD who will also be 3 1/2 (four in Feb). My mother passed away before she was born but I know they would have had that kind of relationship also. And that would have been nice for me cuz she's stuck to me like glue most of the time. So if you see another couple of 'ladies' holding hands, it's probably us...

Maybe we'll see you in the kid's clubs. Not sure I'll be able to get DD to separate from me, but it sounds like the dinners are long and meant to be enjoyed so I am telling her she has to go when Mommy and Daddy go to the "big people restaurant". I'll probably bring her to AP though...

I am soooooo looking foreward to this cruise i can't wait to wear that big orange life vest!!!!!

with a glass of champagne and let all my worries and stress go away while I watch the ocean go by.......... the most wonderful feeling in the world :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter