I cant wait till -- (what are you most looking forward to)?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by imgoingtodisney, Sep 19, 2003.

1. imgoingtodisney

imgoingtodisney Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e

saw this on another cruise board - what are you most looking forward to on your cruise?
    I cant wait to see the look on DSs face when we drive up to the ship and he realizes this is our hotel for the next 7nights!
    We've also been talking alot about snorkeling with the stingrays
    How about you?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kamgen

kamgen It is what it is...

I can't wait to:

see my pals from California and toast to 2 weeks of fun!

have a sailaway drink!

get out of work for two weeks! ;)

spend some time with my dh (can anyone say, surial bath ;) !

4. mamagoggle

mamagoggle Countdown clocks move so slowly.....

I look forward to relaxing on the verandah and watching the beautiful sea.

5. ohiominnie

ohiominnie <font color=teal>It's interesting when you google

I can't wait to see the looks on my kids faces when they find out we aren't just dropping grandma and grandpa off at the airport for THEIR cruise, but actually we are GOING on the cruise!!

So far they have no idea!

Then for 3 days I'll sit back in the sun and smirk b/c we pulled off the ultimate in surprises!! :)

6. momofofo22

momofofo22 Guest

I can't wait to be spoil by the CM of the Magic, to have wonderful and hot weather and to relax for one week with my family.....

7. Disney1fan2002

Disney1fan2002 <font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to DVC Gold

OMG!!! That is so awesome! I wish I were at the airport to see their reactions when you tell them! How cool is that????

How old are your kids? Have a great trip, what a lifetime memory your are creating! WOW

8. KaitlinsMom

KaitlinsMom DIS Veteran

I am looking forward to sipping champagne on my verandah and spending some alone time with my husband!!!

9. Disney1fan2002

Disney1fan2002 <font color=red>Like OMG the TF is SOO psyched to DVC Gold

I can't wait to go to my stateroom the first night, and find the beds turned down, just waiting for me to crawl into it and be "rocked" to sleep!!!

(ok, you may want to know that sleeping is my all time favorite past time!, LOL)

10. ohiominnie

ohiominnie <font color=teal>It's interesting when you google

It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself! ;)

My dd is 9, my ds is 6. They just cruised for the first time in May. They LOVED it. In fact, dd's dream job is to be a kid's club counselor on either the Wonder or the Magic! :)

11. Favorite Auntie

Favorite Auntie <font color=red>8 Disney nieces & nephews!<br><fon

I hope none of us are disappointed with the kids reactions! This is going to be a surprise for my nephew too! He thinks I am taking him to visit nana and papa in Florida, and then papa will take us all on a "mystery ride"....to port canaveral! I can't wait to see his little face when he first sees the ship and realizes that he will be spending a week there! He is only 5, so I hope this all goes well....

12. CamColt

CamColt <font color=magenta>Only thinks she’s not losing i

Im looking forward to the 2005 rates being released so I can officially book another cruise. ;)

13. LAMPSKIES

LAMPSKIES <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>

..................see the looks again on my DD's 13 and 11's faces as that big beautiful ship comes into view from the bus on the ride to the port. This is their third time and they get that same wide eyed gaze and then that smile that I will never forget......that is about the time they look at me and say "Daddy we love you". All the money in the world can't replace that feeling!!!

14. BethC1952

BethC1952 DIS Veteran

I can't wait to enter the atrium holding my granddaughter's (3 1/2 yrs. by then) hand (she holds my hand everywhere we go because we're "girlfriends" ;) and seeing her eyes light up when she sees the huge Christmas tree that will be there!

Beth

15. tweetsie

tweetsie Mouseketeer

to see the look on my dd8 face when she realizes that we are going on a cruise and not just going to see the boat.

She thinks we are only going to be going to our timeshare (Summer Bay Resort) and then going to Disney World. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise. We will be spending Saturday night at the resort so that should really throw her off.

16. ElaineMc

ElaineMc Mouseketeer

I too wanted to suprise my daughter of 7 but decided I had better talk to her about it first due to her reaction after seeing the Titanic exhibit. The first thing she said after it was over was, "no way am I ever going on a cruise" . She's fine now though as she realizes there will be no iceburgs where we're going.

17. Credit Man

Credit Man <font color=teal>Love the shark reef<br><font colo

I can't wait to hear "When You Wish Upon a Star" on the ship's horn. That means the party has started.

18. KYCruiseCrazy

KYCruiseCrazy <font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>

can't wait to see the look on my DW face when we get back on DCL. and can't wait to see the DISers who are cruising with me:bounce: :Pinkbounc

19. little_susan

little_susan Earning My Ears

That is too great. We'll also be on that cruise and I have a DD who will also be 3 1/2 (four in Feb). My mother passed away before she was born but I know they would have had that kind of relationship also. And that would have been nice for me cuz she's stuck to me like glue most of the time. So if you see another couple of 'ladies' holding hands, it's probably us...

Maybe we'll see you in the kid's clubs. Not sure I'll be able to get DD to separate from me, but it sounds like the dinners are long and meant to be enjoyed so I am telling her she has to go when Mommy and Daddy go to the "big people restaurant". I'll probably bring her to AP though...

20. LAMPSKIES

LAMPSKIES <font color=blue>DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>

I am soooooo looking foreward to this cruise i can't wait to wear that big orange life vest!!!!!

21. AnnMorin

AnnMorin <font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color

with a glass of champagne and let all my worries and stress go away while I watch the ocean go by.......... the most wonderful feeling in the world :)