I Can! I Can Stink at 9am! A January TR - 3/8 New TR Link!

Took me a while, but I think I'm all caught up!

Thanks for sharing the Oregon/California road trip. Now you have 2 states down that my family hasn't seen yet! It looked like a cool trip, and that patio in West Seattle was just a gorgeous spot. Nice find!

I have a scary obsession for donuts.

Doesn't everyone? :confused3

We were stopping halfway to fulfill one of DH’s dreams on this trip…to eat at a Ruby Tuesday.

:rotfl2: Dream big, buddy.

They're everywhere here and I remember the one closest to us being kinda nasty, so I haven't been there in a long time!

But we really did have the best time and it was something that we had never done before. DH was so stoked off this road trip, that he’s currently planning our next Summer trip to the Grand Canyon apparently

Excellent! I know someone who might be able to help you out with that one.:rolleyes1

I'm glad the road trip went so well. Once you get one under your belt with young ones and find out it's fun, it gets you excited to do it again! Good work!

I am way too far behind to comment on Oregon portion of the TR (I don't get here much at all), but love all those pictures (that bridge is amazing).

Now for the best update...the Disney update.

NEVER show the rest of your travel party the schedule...what they don't know won't hurt them. ;)

I hope you were keeping close tabs on those points you were earning.

I love DS on the carousel...he's having a good time there.

DH and his Candy Crush...cracks me up.

Yes, you NEVER want to go to Pinocchio Village Haus...awful food.

I love your pictures and videos on the Mine Ride. You are right...it is not a thrill ride, but it really couldn't be for where it is located. I'm with you...would not wait 90 minutes, but with a FP I'm going every single time.

And smart move girlfriend with DH and Jasmine. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yep, ya got me there.

::yes::

I have no idea. I can't recall a time when I've ever had a meal there.

I'm never visiting again unless DIS people verify that it's all good :crazy2:

Oh, don't take it personally. He's a guy. We all have a weakness for Jasmine.

Well, glad to hear everyone has a weakness for her. Now I don't feel so bad! :thanks::rotfl:

tumblr_mvuvt58AMz1s5ow73o1_500.gif

:rotfl::rotfl2:

Of course...isn't that what you are supposed to do? :scratchin

I do always. I just didn't want you guys thinking I was crazy:crazy:

Awwww so cute! :goodvibes

:cutie:

What is this "light snack" thing you mentioned? :confused3 Never heard of it...:rolleyes1

I don't know why, but I KNEW when I was writing that part out, that you were going to quote this one! I know you too well :thumbsup2::yes::

This one you should totally have framed!:lmao:
If for nothing but the look on that woman's face! :rotfl:

Not even kidding, I'm always telling DH that I should start framing the really stupid pictures we have and be different from other families. Don't you get tired of seeing the same old standard family poses in everyone's homes?? Why not make people laugh and wonder what's wrong with us when they first walk in?! :rotfl2::rotfl:

If you don't play dirty then what is the point in being married? ;)

Lu. Congratulation. You're ready for marriage!!! :dancer:

:lmao::laughing:

That's more like it! :thumbsup2
Your hair is enjoying it too! :rotfl:

Pantene Pro-V! :hyper: After 10 years of using it, I was wondering when the 'wind blowing' formula was going to kick in! :rotfl:

Awesome update! I am LOLing over here at your H looking for Jasmine. Lol! He totally deserves it for making you hang around the room when MK is RIGHT THERE... Ugghhhh...

Right, that is such a tease!

DS was adorable on the carousel. My DS looooveed it at that age too. Glad DS kept his 3D glasses on in Philharmagic! We just got all the way through Inside/Out in 3D with DS. First time he kept the glasses on.

Are you serious?! That is awesome! :banana: There's no way he would have done that. I'm thinking not even in a couple years will he be able to do this! :rotfl: How did you like Inside Out?! Wasn't it so stinking cute?

I'm enjoying it right now! :thumbsup2

YES! :banana: Good for you!

We haven't washed our car in about a month, but I don't think it's mandatory yet. I did notice at the grocery store today, tons of cars in the parking lot were as dirty as ours, and that's not normally the case.

All we have is dust/dirt, so if your car's clean it totally sticks out like a sore thumb :rotfl:

Yes you should have! That's why I have some days where breakfast is yogurt and a can of V8. I steal plastic spoons from the QS locations so we can take our breakfast on the go! We usually only have 2 sit down breakfasts consisting of bacon for that very reason.

V8 is a great idea! That is something DM and DH would both have and maybe even the yogurt. DM has started recently getting into greek yogurts :scratchin Thanks for the ideas!

Squinting into the sun never makes for a good picture. :sad2:

Nope. And wouldn't you know, all our MK morning pictures from all previous trips look like this :rotfl2:

After being spoiled by the DL version, I'm waiting for them to upgrade MK's version.

No joke! DL's is fantastic!

Wow! He is totally and addict! :lmao:

Told you guys! I'm shocked he wasn't doing it at your dinner! Shows how much he likes you guys and not me:sad2::rotfl2:

That's sad. The BLT flatbread at DL's Village Haus was great.

This is what I had last October for DS's birthday and it was great! I wonder if, subconsciously, we went here because we had a great experience at DL:confused3

Oh My God! I can't believe you did that! OK, yes I can. :rotfl2: And your DH was still looking for Jasmine! :rotfl:

And you know he really would be putting in so much effort to find her! :rotfl: What a jerk:lmao:

Awesome updates! I thought I was the only one with a toddler who hated water! The California coast/Portland trip looks fantastic. The west coast is on my bucket list

We had a very small success this past weekend! We went to a friends house for the 4th and they have a pool. We pretty much forced him in (which was embarrassing because everyone was having fun in the pool and here comes this family with the screaming child :rotfl:) and kept him in there with us for about 15 minutes. Two hours later, we tell him, "Okay we're going back in the pool!" and he said, 'No Pool" while starting to take his shirt off :confused3:rotfl: This time he stayed in closer to 40 minutes with crying and very minimal complaining :thumbsup2

I had quite a tasty cheese pizza from Pinnochios, but that was 7 years ago... So many other tasty places to try.

For a snack you should have gotten the chocolate chip cookie sundae over at Storybook Treats. Oh my goodness is that thing delicious!!! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

You should definitely have gone to MK on your own. Make a note for next time.

Cute Carousel pictures!

And that Jasmine story is HILARIOUS! :laughing:

I was so disappointed in Pinnochio's Pam! Definitely going somewhere else next time.

Why, why, WHY must I find out about such treat after my trip! I'll need to remember this sundae for next time :thumbsup2

I knew DH was going to be searching for Jasmine, but I didn't think so intently!:laughing:

I like the idea of taking a solo morning at MK...but I think if I left it up to DH to get the boys out the door EVER it would be a complete disaster! Someone has to be the general, after all!

Exactly my sentiments! I'd rather get them all 'ready' so they won't waste anymore time:thumbsup2

I think I'll be bringing a notebook to keep a tally on our next trip.

Great idea! Need to physically show them the 'score' :rotfl:

:rotfl:This is just too perfect!!

But, seriously, a really great picture of you and DM on the Mine Train!

Thank you! I loved how that picture turned out too! :goodvibes

Awkward question about your first trip with DS... How were you feeling postpartum? I'm 35ish days away from taking my DS on his first trip at 7 weeks old and I'm currently on bed rest due to some complications from delivery. I want to believe the month until we go will be enough for me to heal so I'm (at the very least) not in pretty constant pain for our trip but at this point... I'm just in pain!

Not awkward at all! It took me a solid month to get back to normal. Those 4 weeks were H***! I remember thinking, there's no way I can walk miles a day, when I can barely get off the couch to use the restroom :sad2: I had a pretty large tear that had to be sewn up, and days later I had re-torn it by trying to climb up into our tall bed :scared::sad: Are you taking anything right now for the pain? As much as I hate taking any type of medicine, it really did help me.

Just a little time frame to show you: 4 weeks - awful. 6 weeks - took DS to Disneyland for 3 days and felt back to my old self again, being able to walk around, climb up and down into rides, with no issues at all!

I hope that you'll feel better soon so that you'll be able to take your trip! :goodvibes Cause that very first trip was the EASIEST trip every with him. And it was actually a nice vacation for me too, since I felt like I wasn't able to do much the last few months of pregnancy.

wow, that was nice of you for them to have the first ride after they were the ones that wanted the late start ... too bad you didn't go off earlier by yourself so you could have been all "fine, go ahead, I've already been on 5 rides anyway" (and possibly added a "nanny nanny pooh pooh" for fun)

Big Thunder is still such a great ride (even better at night) - definitely excited to see the effects they added to the DLR one in person!

I wanted to do something fun for DS (Cause I guess this is his trip too?!:confused3)
... I mean, I guess technically though if he is still too young to need a ticket you could argue that as a non-paying guest his enjoyment doesn't matter ;)

Sorry you had such a poor meal at Pinocchio Haus ... we went there for the first time and thought the caprese flat bread wasn't bad. Maybe we got lucky or you got a bad day :confused3

Glad you enjoyed Mine Train so much. It isn't super fast but it does zip you around some curves and I think because when you look out you see so many buildings and backdrops (not to mention a castle) that feel like they are zipping around you it feels faster than it is. Agree that it is a very good ride but not work a 90 min wait.

So did DH ever find princess Jasmine ;) Really good picture of you and your mom on the ride! :thumbsup2

Not awkward at all! It took me a solid month to get back to normal. Those 4 weeks were H***! I remember thinking, there's no way I can walk miles a day, when I can barely get off the couch to use the restroom :sad2: I had a pretty large tear that had to be sewn up, and days later I had re-torn it by trying to climb up into our tall bed :scared::sad: Are you taking anything right now for the pain? As much as I hate taking any type of medicine, it really did help me.

Just a little time frame to show you: 4 weeks - awful. 6 weeks - took DS to Disneyland for 3 days and felt back to my old self again, being able to walk around, climb up and down into rides, with no issues at all!

I hope that you'll feel better soon so that you'll be able to take your trip! :goodvibes Cause that very first trip was the EASIEST trip every with him. And it was actually a nice vacation for me too, since I felt like I wasn't able to do much the last few months of pregnancy.

Oh we're going! My sister is getting married on this trip so I have to be there! I also had a significant tear which I have re-torn and I'm scheduled to see a plastic surgeon in October to get put back together again:scared:
I'm only 2.5 weeks post birth of a 9lb 9 oz monster so I'll give myself some more time! Hopefully I'll feel much better in a couple weeks and even better at 7 weeks when we leave.

Just read the entire TR, so too much to comment on!

Your trip to Oregon looked super fun, and I love the Disney trip so far! I can't get over the GF Vacation Club room - so luxurious and beautiful :)

Seems like you got to do all sorts of awesome things, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the report :)

I’m not sure who decided it (surely not me!) but today was going to be an easy day. Our first FP wasn’t until 10:40 AND we were only 5 minutes away via monorail. The downside to me printing out our schedule was that everyone could look at our schedule. And someone pointed out that since our FP wasn’t until later in the morning, that means we wouldn’t have to show up until that time
Maybe you need a real schedule and a "real" schedule for the slow pokes in your group. We do this to my mother all the time. Tell her dinner is an hour before it actually is so we have some chance of being on time.

I let DM and DH ride first and keeping a tally in my head of how nice I’m being to use this against them later. Come on! They got to sleep in AND ride the first attraction of the day.
This and you make them breakfast. We should just call you Mother Teresa ; )

Your son totally looks like your mom in this picture. I'd never seen it before, but with that smile he's a total doppelganger.

I have no pictures of our meals, but I distinctly remember taking a bite of my pepperoni flatbread, remembering I needed to take a picture, chewing more, then realizing how gross it was and decided I did not want to document this atrocity. BLEGH was it nasty. DS barely ate any of it and DM had ordered it as well and totally disliked it. DH ordered the Sandwich and said it was okay, but decided we’d never come here again. So, I think that’s the first restaurant we’ve put on our ‘Do Not Return’ list while at WDW :sad1: Unless someone can tell me the good things to order here!
Yuck. We ate at Pinocchio a few trips back and I think we had some kind of flatbread that wasn't too bad, but definitely not good either. We've started doing TS at MK just for better food and a respite from the heat. Though I still love me some Columbia Harbor House.

And I got this classic shot for the books :rotfl2:

Love your new hand tattoo.

o fight unfairly (or just smart). I knew DM had the Rider Swap pass and she was standing next to me and DH in front of me. I pointed really quickly and rather excitedly behind him and said “Princess Jasmine!”, he looked, I grabbed DM’s arm and off we ran to the queue. And when I mean ran, I mean took two smallish steps to the entrance. But that’s not even the funny part.
When I looked back as we were walking past the check in, DH was still looking for ‘Jasmine’.:rotfl2::rolleyes::rolleyes1
Literally laughing out loud on this one. Who knew hubby had such an affinity for Jasmine and totally amazing of you to exploit it for all it was worth.

I liked the way this one turned out

Hey, what happened to the tattoo?

DS was adorable on the carousel. My DS looooveed it at that age too. Glad DS kept his 3D glasses on in Philharmagic! We just got all the way through Inside/Out in 3D with DS. First time he kept the glasses on.
Are you serious?! That is awesome! :banana: There's no way he would have done that. I'm thinking not even in a couple years will he be able to do this! :rotfl: How did you like Inside Out?! Wasn't it so stinking cute?

Yup - at 2.5 NO WAY but after he turned 3 he got better at sitting for awhile. His first movie was Penguins of Madagascar, and we learned not to YELL back at the screen during the movie ( like " PENGUIN! PENGUIN!! WHY ARE YOU SOOOO SILLLYYYYY!!! LOL!) Then we saw Home which he thought was a little boring. He actually asked to leave that one, but then it got funny again and he made it the whole movie. BUT INSIDE OUT??? He was RIVITED. THE WHOLE MOVIE. He just munched his popcorn and wore his 3D glasses and was SO SO INTO it. I asked him if he had to potty and he was like " Noooo I am watching this MOVIE MOM". He talked about the crumbling islands FOREVER. He still doesn't really get the message that it's okay to be sad and that feelings are complicated. He picked up a Sadness toy at the Disney Outlet last week and kept trying to " make her be happy". He even turned her upside down and was like
" Sadness, I turned you upside down like a frown so please be happy now" LOL!

Great up date! Enjoyed your mini summer trip report also. We live on the east coast and are planning on doing a cross country trip to see the west coast, I wish we did it when our children were young like you are doing. You are making great memories for you DS, he might not remember much but you got the pictures, trip reports and videos to prove it!!:rotfl2: Loved the " Princess Jasmine " trick. Was he pissed when you guys got back? The picture with your DM is priceless!!! Love it!! :flower::love:

Exactly right! We want him to have as many experiences as possible, even if he's so young that he won't remember. But Dh and I want our own experiences with him to look back on as well! I'll always remember the time when DS tried killing us in the car at the safari :rotfl2: Ah, memories!:laughing:

Nope, not mad at all! He made no mention of it once we all saw each other so he clearly forgot. :thumbsup2

Calvin is so brave petting and feeding those goats! From the video they looked like they were crazy energetic, I think I would've been scared to put my hand near them :rotfl: Good job, Calvin!

They were so so cute though! How can you be scared of those little guys?!:cutie:

"He was gonna PECK you!!!" :rotfl:I laughed!

:rotfl2:He does love me!

...And I laughed even more at this!! :rotfl2: Love his technique, as well as his adamance to do it all by himself :laughing:

He was POSITIVE that he was just going to drive us out of the Safari and back onto the freeway safely! I'm going to be scared in 13 years when he starts learning how to drive :scared1:

:rotfl:To be fair to her, the photo took me a couple of seconds to process..!

Oh Katie :sad2: :laughing:

Omg, from the way he's a bit twisted, I saw this going much worse!

OMGosh! I did laugh at the video of him coming down...that's bad huh?!:rotfl: I for sure thought when he was climbing up, he was going to fall off the side and that was making me cringe :scared:

WOW :scared1: are they all just completely random flavours?!

YESSSSS! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Please check this out!

http://voodoodoughnut.com/doughnuts.php

There may be some not so family friendly flavors on there...:rotfl2:

:rotfl2::rotfl:I just love this movie. Well, I just love Will Ferrell! :love:

I was desperately trying to keep him entertained on the water taxi and seeing himself in the phone always makes him giggle!

Hahaha even Calvin is in the background looking like, "this is probably going to end badly.." :laughing:

:lmao::rotfl: I was scared for his life back there.

This needs to be printed and framed :rotfl:

My little 'otopus' as DS calls it :cutie:

So glad you had a great road trip! Sounds like so much fun :goodvibes:goodvibes

We did have the best time, hard to believe it's been a few weeks already since we've went!

My friend, I promise to be back to catch up before I leave for my trip on Friday. I've not forgotten you.

Aw Kathy :goodvibes

Haha, this is me too. Like, do you people not understand how important it is to be up and out at the crack of dawn?!?!
I actually had a dream (/ nightmare) last night that me and all my family and friends were at WDW, and on our first morning nobody would get up, and I was trying desperately to get everyone to wake up, and we ended up missing the Magic Kingdom Welcome Show... :sad:.... :rotfl: Clearly I don't have enough to worry about. But COME ON PEOPLE LET'S GO GO GO!

Remind's me of Sarge from Toy Story, "Let's move, move, move, move!" :rotfl2:

Omg, they have the SAME SMILE :rotfl:

OH my gosh! :eek: They have the same smile!!! :faint: I never really looked at it before :rotfl2:

Thanks for the heads up! I haven't eaten here before, but I always think the menu looks pretty good. I'll probably make sure to avoid it this year :thumbsup2

Avoid it at all costs! :crazy2: There's way better options around the MK! Isn't this the place where you can sit and look into IASW? That would be fun though. I'd just bring in Cosmic Rays next time :laughing:

Hahaha this cracked me up! But I was kind of concerned when I saw this next picture... I saw the man sat in front of you and I thought your DH had maybe followed you in..!!
Calvin will be ok outside, I'm sure.. ;):rotfl:

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:That is DH! That is hilarious. I think DS would have been okay. He was strapped in and all. :thumbsup2

Hilarious. That is totally me. If I went alone they'd never get out of bed. or eat.

This is my fault. I've just spoiled them, being their own personal alarm clock and cook :rotfl:

That's the thing...nothing IMHO is worth waiting in line for 90 minutes. Once you wait that long your expectations are sky high and nothing seems worth it. But when you walk on...almost anything is fun...that's how I see it lol

You're so right. Even IASW, if it's a walk on, i'm SUPER excited for the ride, then I sit down and i'm like, "Oh." :rotfl:

Looks like you had a great day though!! (even after a late start lol) Too bad about the yucky pizza...sigh...

Such a disappointing 'snack' :rotfl2:

Great update!! The Mine Train is the one ride we didn't get to try on our trip. (which I am starting the TR after I post this. Finally!! lol) I really wanted to go on it but the wait time was crazy and we couldn't get a FP. Glad I didn't wait the 90+ minutes to ride it. We even left the girls at the hotel with our mothers to go to the extra hours and the wait time was ridiculous. Your post made me feel better. There is always next time to try it.

Aw man! Hopefully you guys will be planning another trip soon, since it will be 1 year in September since you've gone. You're not allowed to have much time pass in between trips! :goodvibes

Took me a while, but I think I'm all caught up!

Thanks for sharing the Oregon/California road trip. Now you have 2 states down that my family hasn't seen yet! It looked like a cool trip, and that patio in West Seattle was just a gorgeous spot. Nice find!

I'm wanting to catch up to you Mark! It may take me 15 years but i'm going to try. But you've got to make it over to the PNW sometime, it's absolutely gorgeous!

Doesn't everyone? :confused3

Only the cool cats :cool:

:rotfl2: Dream big, buddy.

They're everywhere here and I remember the one closest to us being kinda nasty, so I haven't been there in a long time!

:lmao:We've never had one bad experience at a RT and we've been to at least 5-6 different locations in our life, with the majority of them being in the York/Lancaster area. It's so funny to read everyones reactions to us visiting one while on vacation :rotfl:

Excellent! I know someone who might be able to help you out with that one.:rolleyes1

Oh you know it my friend :thumbsup2

I'm glad the road trip went so well. Once you get one under your belt with young ones and find out it's fun, it gets you excited to do it again! Good work!

I'm not sure I can do it with more than one though :faint::faint::faint: Cause Mark, where do you put the PS4 when you have more than one child?! :rotfl:

I am way too far behind to comment on Oregon portion of the TR (I don't get here much at all), but love all those pictures (that bridge is amazing).

Now for the best update...the Disney update.

NEVER show the rest of your travel party the schedule...what they don't know won't hurt them. ;)

I hope you were keeping close tabs on those points you were earning.

I love DS on the carousel...he's having a good time there.

DH and his Candy Crush...cracks me up.

Yes, you NEVER want to go to Pinocchio Village Haus...awful food.

I love your pictures and videos on the Mine Ride. You are right...it is not a thrill ride, but it really couldn't be for where it is located. I'm with you...would not wait 90 minutes, but with a FP I'm going every single time.

And smart move girlfriend with DH and Jasmine. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Showing the daily schedule was a huge mistake on my part. Who knew they would actually read it?! :rotfl:

There's gotta be a 12 step program for Candy Crush Addicts out there right??:laughing:

Where were you when we decided on Pinocchio's Kathy?! :sad::sad2:

I know all the right moves to get my way ::yes::

wow, that was nice of you for them to have the first ride after they were the ones that wanted the late start ... too bad you didn't go off earlier by yourself so you could have been all "fine, go ahead, I've already been on 5 rides anyway" (and possibly added a "nanny nanny pooh pooh" for fun)

Can you please make a video of you saying, "nanny nanny pooh pooh" :rotfl2::rotfl::laughing:

Big Thunder is still such a great ride (even better at night) - definitely excited to see the effects they added to the DLR one in person!

I'm going to call it and say you're going to love it much more than MK's version. And try it both in the day and at night please! :hyper:

... I mean, I guess technically though if he is still too young to need a ticket you could argue that as a non-paying guest his enjoyment doesn't matter ;)

:worship:Brilliant:worship:

Sorry you had such a poor meal at Pinocchio Haus ... we went there for the first time and thought the caprese flat bread wasn't bad. Maybe we got lucky or you got a bad day :confused3

I think it was both. Maybe we ordered the wrong items but boy was it bad. :crazy2:

Glad you enjoyed Mine Train so much. It isn't super fast but it does zip you around some curves and I think because when you look out you see so many buildings and backdrops (not to mention a castle) that feel like they are zipping around you it feels faster than it is. Agree that it is a very good ride but not work a 90 min wait.

You're right, you feel pretty enclosed making it feel faster.

So did DH ever find princess Jasmine ;) Really good picture of you and your mom on the ride! :thumbsup2

He was still right where we left him, frantically searching with all his might, when we got off so I don't think so :laughing:

Oh we're going! My sister is getting married on this trip so I have to be there! I also had a significant tear which I have re-torn and I'm scheduled to see a plastic surgeon in October to get put back together again:scared:
I'm only 2.5 weeks post birth of a 9lb 9 oz monster so I'll give myself some more time! Hopefully I'll feel much better in a couple weeks and even better at 7 weeks when we leave.

Yep, so you have no choice but to feel better soon! Uggggh it must have been really bad to have to see a plastic surgeon :scared1::eek: I'm NEVER making that mistake of trying to get up into bed again if we ever have another kid. 9lb 9oz?!?! :faint::faint::faint: Girlfriend. That is rough! That is why it's taking a bit to heal :eek: Well I hope you'll check in before you leave and report that you're feeling tons better:goodvibes

Just read the entire TR, so too much to comment on!

Your trip to Oregon looked super fun, and I love the Disney trip so far! I can't get over the GF Vacation Club room - so luxurious and beautiful :)

Seems like you got to do all sorts of awesome things, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the report :)

My goodness thanks for reading! :worship:

If you ever get a chance to stay at the GF, do it! It was the best decision ever and I may or may not be trying to stay there again for a future trip:rolleyes1It was amazing!

Maybe you need a real schedule and a "real" schedule for the slow pokes in your group. We do this to my mother all the time. Tell her dinner is an hour before it actually is so we have some chance of being on time.

Totally right! I need two versions definitely next time.

This and you make them breakfast. We should just call you Mother Teresa ; )

Mother Alicia....I like it!:laughing:

Your son totally looks like your mom in this picture. I'd never seen it before, but with that smile he's a total doppelganger.

Aw I'll have to tell her, she'll love that! :goodvibes

Yuck. We ate at Pinocchio a few trips back and I think we had some kind of flatbread that wasn't too bad, but definitely not good either. We've started doing TS at MK just for better food and a respite from the heat. Though I still love me some Columbia Harbor House.

CCH is one i've been BEGGING DH to do but he won't for whatever reason :confused3 But now that I know that they serve massive amounts of broccoli, that will convince him to visit at least for DS's sake. He's obsessed with making sure DS has vegetables at lunch and dinner ::yes::

Love your new hand tattoo.

Thanks! Trying something different, you know.

Literally laughing out loud on this one. Who knew hubby had such an affinity for Jasmine and totally amazing of you to exploit it for all it was worth.

I could have called out pretty much any Princess Disney has come up with, and he would have been looking just as frantically! :laughing:

Hey, what happened to the tattoo?

I tried it for a few minutes and realized it was too different :rotfl:

Yup - at 2.5 NO WAY but after he turned 3 he got better at sitting for awhile. His first movie was Penguins of Madagascar, and we learned not to YELL back at the screen during the movie ( like " PENGUIN! PENGUIN!! WHY ARE YOU SOOOO SILLLYYYYY!!! LOL!) Then we saw Home which he thought was a little boring. He actually asked to leave that one, but then it got funny again and he made it the whole movie. BUT INSIDE OUT??? He was RIVITED. THE WHOLE MOVIE. He just munched his popcorn and wore his 3D glasses and was SO SO INTO it. I asked him if he had to potty and he was like " Noooo I am watching this MOVIE MOM". He talked about the crumbling islands FOREVER. He still doesn't really get the message that it's okay to be sad and that feelings are complicated. He picked up a Sadness toy at the Disney Outlet last week and kept trying to " make her be happy". He even turned her upside down and was like
" Sadness, I turned you upside down like a frown so please be happy now" LOL!

:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibesAt the bolded! OH my gosh, what a cutie you have on you! That is so, so cute! And he's a great little movie watcher too, just sitting there, eating his popcorn not wanting to leave! DH and I were talking before Inside Out started that we couldn't wait till he was able to sit there and pay attention. Hopefully that's coming sooner than later!

Lesha-

Thanks! He says some funny stuff! Cracks me up! BTW you have sold me on the name Calvin. Oh my goodness it is the cutest boy name. I never would have thought of it. If I ever have another one it might go on the list.

Finally caught up on your latest TR after being away.

Sorry to hear about Pinocchio Village Haus food that day. The Village Haus at DL has the same feel as the one at the MK but I do feel the menu is just okay where I haven't eaten at the Village Haus for quite some time. Nice to see that you were able to ride 7DMT multiple times with the rider swap. For about 90 minutes doesn't seem like it would be worth it from what I have read and talked to others about it.

Lesha-

Thanks! He says some funny stuff! Cracks me up! BTW you have sold me on the name Calvin. Oh my goodness it is the cutest boy name. I never would have thought of it. If I ever have another one it might go on the list.

Aw thanks!:goodvibes You have no idea how much heck we got for it when we started telling people what his name was going to be, from both family members and DH's co-workers :sad2:

Finally caught up on your latest TR after being away.

Sorry to hear about Pinocchio Village Haus food that day. The Village Haus at DL has the same feel as the one at the MK but I do feel the menu is just okay where I haven't eaten at the Village Haus for quite some time. Nice to see that you were able to ride 7DMT multiple times with the rider swap. For about 90 minutes doesn't seem like it would be worth it from what I have read and talked to others about it.

Hey Bret!

Yeah it just wasn't up to par to Disneyland's, because I love going to DLR's Pinocchio's! It really was just blegh :crazy2::crazy2:

Yep, so you have no choice but to feel better soon! Uggggh it must have been really bad to have to see a plastic surgeon :scared1::eek: I'm NEVER making that mistake of trying to get up into bed again if we ever have another kid. 9lb 9oz?!?! :faint::faint::faint: Girlfriend. That is rough! That is why it's taking a bit to heal :eek: Well I hope you'll check in before you leave and report that you're feeling tons better:goodvibes
Thanks! I do have a pre-trip report going... Not much going on with it as I'm not doing much more than feeding and changing Arthur but it's there with pictures of my giant! He's up to 10lbs 14ozs at less than 3 weeks old!

Thanks! I do have a pre-trip report going... Not much going on with it as I'm not doing much more than feeding and changing Arthur but it's there with pictures of my giant! He's up to 10lbs 14ozs at less than 3 weeks old!

Heading on over!

What? What the heck is wrong with people. Calvin is an awesome name. People need to mind their own business.

Yep. It was mainly due to the fact that we're Mexican and people were like, "That's so white.":confused3:headache::rolleyes2

Next time, we're not telling anyone! Just you guys :laughing:

People are dumb. A few people told me DS had an old man name. Yeah well it's my Dad & grandpa's name so it is kinda for old men but that's okay. His name is Charlie BTW.

People are dumb. A few people told me DS had an old man name. Yeah well it's my Dad & grandpa's name so it is kinda for old men but that's okay. His name is Charlie BTW.

That was my Grandpa's name and my Uncle's. I don't see anything wrong with it! Nor do I see any "white" about the name Calvin.

Awwww - you look like you are having way too much fun on Mine Train! I agree that its a cute ride, but I would never stand in line 90 minutes for it. It's not THAT cute!

That being sad I did make Denny get up at 9am the morning that he arrived to our room at 4am thanks to major flight delays. I said I was leaving without him to ride mine train if he didn't get up. :rotfl2:

All your PP pictures turned out great. Calvin is just TOO cute in all his pics!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter