• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Can! I Can Stink at 9am! A January TR - 3/8 New TR Link!

Great updates! The Cava needs to be a bit larger. There are a lot of great drinks there and not enough space for everyone.

So glad you were able to change your ADR. That dinner at Yachtsman looks amazing. I really need to go try the steak there at some stage.

That candle is very real looking. I knew it wasn't real but I still looked twice at the pictures.

It definitely needs to be larger! I do like the intimacy of it though, but boy is it tight in there.

The steaks are just fabulous, you'l have to visit at some point! Do you have any WDW plans in the works for the future?

I swear, I have never felt like I was going that slow before, he was like 30 yards in front within 2 seconds :laughing:

Those margaritas looked mighty tasty, I've heard nothing but awesome reviews of that place.

Good job on remembering the plans and changing dinner to a later time. They wouldn't have any idea what to do with you!

No dessert??? :(

I will have to try TT at night some time. Also BTMR, that sounds cool at night too.

No, me and you walk normal. DH is on a whole different level. I think he thinks he's in a speedwalking contest. 24/7:rotfl2:

No dessert.:sad: Well technically, I had the chocolate bars that we had purchased earlier, but that doesn't really count. If I was smarter, I should have stopped and got a cronut since we were walking out that way!!! UGH of course, now I think of it! :faint:

Glad you got down to business and got to La Cava. I love how cozy it is but the down side is it can be hard to get a table - glad that bigger one opened up.

Love the jalapeno one. You can ask for extra jalapenos if you want it spicier - or a habanero one if you want it really spicy! We first had the horchata one at the F&WF tequila pairing lunch and really liked it. So much so Judi has tried a few times to make it at home (to mixed results

Dinner looks really good - I definitely need to try Yachtsman some day (Judi doesn't eat beef so steakhouses are lower on the list of ADR locations - she could probably fill up on sides there though)

Heck no to the habanero! I like spicy, but I don't know if I could handle that heat. I wouldn't have minded it a tad on the spicier side though. I think before DH got diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis, he would have been all over the option of getting a habanero! The Horchata was a definite winner! Hmm, i've made Horchata a few times at home, but never thought of recreating the margarita. Thanks for the idea! So who didn't like the homemade version, you or Judi?

The sides at Yachtsman are equally as good as the entrees. No joke!:faint: I think she would be just fine with the sides!

I have to tell you great trip report! I'm enjoying reading it, and check every so often for up dates. You have a beautiful family! Question I see you went in early January, how were the crowds?

Aw thanks! Yeah, sorry i've been really behind on updating, but plan to get an update in as soon as I catch up on my subbed threads :goodvibes Hopefully this weekend!

This was my second time visiting in January. The crowds this year were much larger than in 2010. I should say, the parks itself, didn't feel super overwhelming, but the lines for rides were long. Longer than I expected to wait. I think that's due to the new FP+ system, making all the Standby lines longer. But the weather was one of the main reasons we chose this month as well (we cannot stand the heat!) THe first part of the trip was really warm - 80's and humid. But the last few days of the trip was definitely sweater weather, which I love :thumbsup2

Love this!!!! #SeparatedAtBirth ; )

#totes ::yes::

Freak out completely justified but funny none the less since I've been there at least a dozen times

Now I know for next time! Watch, just my luck they'll switch to real :sad2::rotfl:

LaCava margaritas are just the best. I need to start trying more but just cant tear myself away from the avocado. Maybe if I start gulping them I can get more in. Go Mama Go!

It's hard, I know! But I need to start replicating at home. You tried making the Avocado one at home right? I'll need to try to make that one. And the blood orange.
And the cucumber.
And the horchata.
And all in one day of course!

:bitelip::bitelip::bitelip:

Never done Yachtsman but plan to on one of our upcoming trips and now I know creamed spinach will be among our order. I saw their charcouterie plate (hello suckling pig and boar) on the menu and knew I had a date with some meat.

YESSSSSS! Do not forget the creamed spinach! I had never tried it before, so in 2012 it was my first time, now if I ever see it on a menu anywhere, I get it. Yachtsman still made the best i've ever tried.

A definitely meat date is in order :thumbsup2 Actually, we ordered that in 2012 too and loved it!

Don't know why, but his random solo shots make me laugh. Probably because I know you are running somewhere behind him to catch up

:rotfl2: Yep! :rotfl:

I spy with my little eye a date for 2 in MK. Sounds like fun!

:scared1:

So not sure what happened with that but it was supposed to be for a party of 4! I went back into my app (since I refuse to delete if from my phone :snooty:) and it shows party of 4 there too. That is so weird that the screenshot shows for 2! And how I didn't catch that mistake I have no idea :confused3

Cronus are amazing... I have had the dunks version... It's even delicious but the Epcot one looks amazing... ER??

The cave is holy ground.. The rumchata one looked so so yummo

I'm so disappointed I can't find Cronuts around here :sad1::sad: Why can't I have a DD near me!

That picture of you sneaking up on your H is adorable. Lol at your DS being a creeper in the stroller...

DS was a total creep :rotfl2::rotfl:

I have had absolutely NO time in the last week, and since I can steal a moment I'm going to reply to these comments, even though I haven't been able to read your update and need to go to sleep, well, tub before sleep but that's another story.

You've had a lot to deal with these past few weeks :goodvibes

I can't believe, (well I sort of can) that Tulare is THAT behind the times that there is no place trying to emulate the cronut. Maybe Visalia? :confused3 :rotfl2: Besides, I think Tulare is only stuck in the 70's not the 50's.

Visalia perhaps! Seriously, if I asked on FB if my friends (Tulare friends) knew what a cronut was, people would probably be saying something like, "OH, your DH's *****!" :scared1::lmao: Not even kidding.

OMG, we have a lot more BV and other wines that good and aged. Please come down and enjoy a steak dinner with us so we can break them out. We don't normally enjoy them with just us since Fran doesn't usually drink the wines and I wouldn't open a bottle like that without company, but we have a WHOLE BUNCH that need to be drank before they go bad! I want my friends to come visit and have good wine. Normally it's just my parents, but they haven't been keeping up. I still have two bottles that we took out of the cellar for the birthday that we are going to try and drink with Naked Jim and Alberto when we grill the steaks that I was going to bring to Orlando for them.

We'll have to do that one weekend and visit you guys and have dinner, that would be so nice! How much more of that BV do you have? I know you brought back a couple bottles from dinner, but you still had some at home too right?

Well Of course, you know I love Grand Marnier! And combine it with ice cream, perfection!

You and Grand Marnier are best friends :thumbsup2

You have your priorities right, girl!!

Of course I do!

I would have freaked out over the candle as well, and am glad that it is just a battery operated one. Guess, this is a safety rule nowadays. And how cute is that mother and son selfie! :thumbsup2

I'm sure the place would have been burned down already had they been real candles:rotfl:

Any ride at night is better than during the day! :goodvibes

Ooh this is true. I was trying to think of rides that wouldn't be better during the day, but nope you're right. ::yes::

Looks like a modified Smart! :rotfl2:(and btw, there are lots of those on the streets here - Smarts, not your modified version ;))

I may have gotten a bit excited to hear that my car model had been picked up by an Auto company and had been made and sold! :rotfl2: My versions better.

I guess it was not the first time this happened, nor will it be the last. :goodvibes Little man with Mickey straw is cute - that is all that counts.

I foresee lots of spillage in the future.

Ever since I saw the creamed spinach in your TR I always order it. It is SO good! :cloud9: And I always add that I saw it in your TR - so YES, I do order it - for you - and me. ;)

Aw yay!!! Isn't it delish?! Seriously the best stuff.

OMG! How cute is that! :thumbsup2

Did you mean cute or creepy?:rotfl2:

First of all... I think most people who are offended, get offended because they want to be offended. But yeah, I get what you're saying. :rolleyes:

And as for this angelic vibe???? :confused3 :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

Maybe my vibe was off that day. Can you feel it now?! :littleangel::littleangel: It's since doubled in strength.

It was a fun night. BiL is a bad influence on me. Or I'm a bad influence on him. I'm really not sure who the instigator was. Dinner in Italy with a beer, frozen beer at Japan, orange slush in France, beer in Canada, and a beer from Mexico during Illuminations. The worst part was that there wasn't a restroom in the queue for Test Track and this was the week version 2 opened so the line was long. I think we were in a full on sprint out of there after our ride. :rotfl2:

Wait! So this for real happened?! I thought you just made up this schedule, but it really happened?! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Dude, you are too cool!:cool2: And i'm gonna guess you were the instigator. It fits your cool dude description. ::yes::

I'm willing to try. But only if somebody else pays for it. You could darn near buy a calf and grow your own steak for what that costs. :rotfl:

Yeah no joke!

Um... cronuts? :confused3 :rolleyes1

Not even kidding, I was thinking of this when I was replying to another comment. I disappoint myself sometimes :sad:

Well, this was an update after my own heart because it included my favorite drinking establishement. That Horchata (or whatever its called) sounds so yummy. But I would have to be in the right mood for that because its so different from a rita. I love, love LOVE the jalapeno rita. It's my favorite! The classic is pretty darn good, too!

Super cute selfies of you and Calvin!

I agree - it really doesn't get much better than a rita and than a ride on TT. :thumbsup2

Dinner looks delish. thanks for posting the menu. I have not eaten there yet. It's still on my bucket list.

What a perfect evening! I also love your PP pics! super cute!

Have you ever had Horchata before?! It's a sweet rice/milk drink with cinnamon and it's SOOOO delicious. But the Horchata margarita was beyond good! One day you'll have to try it..

And you need to visit Yachtsman. MUST! So many things you need to do MEK. :hyper:

I've just had so many giggles catching up on your trip report (ie. one of my favourite trip reports!) This is such a good read :goodvibes

Aww you're too kind! :goodvibes

Aww girl, I couldn't possibly think of a better tribute to your Dad than Jaffa Cakes :lovestruc This is so lovely.

Also, it amuses me that they sell Jaffa Cakes in Epcot's World Showcase. To me, they are delicious, but extremely mundane! It's funny that they're actually showcased in Epcot as some kind of important asset to the UK :rotfl:Still, I can easily eat an entire box in under an hour, so I'm not really complaining :thumbsup2

An hour?!?

*turns head so no one can see the single tear fall from my eye*

I'll eat half a box in 10 minutes:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Cuties! We were FORCED into having a couple of pictures like this too, and we both look extremely unimpressed :rotfl:

:rotfl: I really want to see that!
Omg, This made me LOL!!! Hilarious! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I had to do it! Think of all the relatives he's forced to kiss over the years. Makes him think twice now! Hopefully :scratchin

This looks soooo good. I'm adding it to my list :thumbsup2

Yes! And you'll be there when it's warm out so this will be a perfect treat.

Haha, I thought you were joking about your DH being sat in a corner playing Candy Crush!!! :rotfl:

:sad2: I didn't even notice the phone :sad2: :lmao:

MODEL CHILD.

Model child for donuts right?? He's such a little fatty :cutie:

:rotfl:Out of sight, out of mind - right?! :rotfl::rotfl: :rotfl:

You already have the mother characteristics in you, I see :lmao:

Uh-oh, I'm hungry already :goodvibes

I love the Yachtsman! I'm glad you had a good meal there too. I remember thinking "I want every single side dish and appetizer on this menu..." #DisneyFoodProblems

No joke, you could make a meal out of the side dishes they have here!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: This also made me LOL :rotfl: He's like "I want to make a fuss about the fact that I've been covered up and disregarded at the side of this photo... But I'm a bit too sleepy.." :thumbsup2

Poor kid. Perhaps I should have bought those soccer balls to cover up his bitterness :lmao:

OK, I'm slowly catching up on people's TRs tonight. Love La Cava, and thanks @TheMaxRebo for letting me know that the Horchata was what they served at the tequila lunch. We did that a couple years ago at La Hacienda and it was good. Now I can cross that off my list. I'm a pure margarita type and don't do spicy, so there aren't a lot of Margaritas on there that we like, but the flights of Tequila are totally up our alley!

Cute selfies at the table! Glad you were able snag a more comfortable one before the drinks arrived.

Test Track for me is sort of meh. I like it, but not a big fan. However we loved the Yachtsman when we ate there, but where is the Bone in Rib Eye? :thumbsup2 We're not strip or tenderloin fans, porterhouse, maybe, but give me a good bone in rib eye and I'm set! None of those desserts looked particularly engaging, so that was a good choice to save the calories. And what would they do without you to keep track of things! You go girl!

The tequila flight is wonderful! :hyper:

When I choose a steak, I always look at the size of it. Anything over 10 ounces is a lot for me, unless i'm at home when I can heat it up with eggs the next day to make steak and egg burritos out of it. But i'm going to take your advice next time (Cause i've been assured by both DH and DM that there will be a next time) and do the Rib Eye. I trust your opinion!:goodvibes

Omg I'm dying over your zoomed in pic of DS in the stroller! Literally loling at work over here, good thing I'm alone!!! Lol

:rotfl::lmao: I LOL all the time at work. I have my own office but I still turn my chair to face the wall when I need to laugh! :rotfl2:

It definitely needs to be larger! I do like the intimacy of it though, but boy is it tight in there.

The steaks are just fabulous, you'l have to visit at some point! Do you have any WDW plans in the works for the future?

October/November 2016. A fellow Dis-ser is getting married at WDW (she's recently started a new job there) and I think I'm going. At least, that's the plan.

Maybe my vibe was off that day. Can you feel it now?! :littleangel::littleangel: It's since doubled in strength.
Oh... yeah, there it is. :rolleyes1
Wait! So this for real happened?! I thought you just made up this schedule, but it really happened?! :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Dude, you are too cool!:cool2: And i'm gonna guess you were the instigator. It fits your cool dude description. ::yes::
Oh, it happened. It was over the course of about 5 hours though. It isn't like we just threw them down and went to ride. We started with a beer at dinner at like 5 and then TT wasn't until EMH after Illuminations so it was spaced out. But I was clearly under the influence when he suggested Mission Space. I don't typically handle motion simulator rides and he convinced me to ride Orange for the first time ever. :crazy2: :rotfl2:

Not even kidding, I was thinking of this when I was replying to another comment. I disappoint myself sometimes :sad:
A wasted opportunity... :sad2:

We do not mess around when it comes to alcohol. Much like dinner, when it’s time, it’s time. We do not fight it.

You are just speaking my language. Seriously don't get between me and booze or me and food! :rotfl:

Always room for selfies

Such an adorbz pic! But I must say distinctly lacking in nose pickin'!

Okay they all sound amazing!!!! :drinking:But I think I would have gone for the Blood Orange...or the Cucumber...or the Jalapeño...or many all of them! ::yes::

That's better! :thumbsup2

Yay for tequila!

tumblr_mqwrgmICBJ1rvszrdo1_5001.gif

San Angel Inn

Oooo.....and one of these too!

DM’s…don’t know cause she pulled a DHS move, gulping her drink in seconds.

Seriously your mom is just my kind of woman! :worship:

For our entrees, DM and I ordered the New York Strip Steak with the White Cheddar Twice-Baked Potato

giphy.gif

That looks so good. Okay now I'm hungry...and I want tequila....darn it its only 11am! Or maybe that should be hey! Look its 11am! Drinking time! :drinking1

tumblr_mr876aeJMA1rhoe18o1_500.gif

:rotfl: Ah if only I was joking...:lmao:

So, I actually read all your updates way back when, but just now got back to comment. Oops. :o

Well because I was so sad, I needed candy.
Yes, that makes sense. :thumbsup2

As we were walking out, DM said, “Isn’t this what dad used to buy all the time?” I couldn’t believe it. They finally had Jaffa Cakes in the store! :hyper:
How cool to find that reminder of your dad there! :goodvibes

And then I told him as he was scanning my MB that that was awkward since he was my brother! :rotfl2::rotfl: He was mortified and I instantly told him I was joking and he started busting up. He was lots of fun!
:lmao: That is awesome!

Everyone kept telling me to try the Croque Glace (ice cream in a warm brioche) and because I have no will power and give into peer pressure pretty easily, I went with it. ::yes::
Yeah, me too. ::yes:: Luckily, it was as good as it was built up to be.

I made him run stairs at one point to really wear himself out. And it really did work because after a while he wanted back in the stroller! ::yes::
Way to go, mom! :thumbsup2

As we were trying to get as comfortable as possible, DS was sitting on my lap when he reached and grabbed the candle on the table! I literally freaked out and slapped it out of his hand when I realized it was not real :lmao: Come on, my freak out was justified. I mean, I looked down and saw this
I had a similar moment with what turned out to be a glow cube at the SWW dessert party. Just saw something bright on our table that was immediately in Izzy's hand, but ended up letting her play with it, just the same.

DH’s Horchata was actually very good and something I’d order for sure.
I really would like one of these right now. Pretty sure we had it in the margarita flight at Hacienda way back when and loved it.

So there is nothing better in this world than drinking tequila and immediately boarding a SIM car to drive you around in one big circle. Nothing. Better.
Things like this are really making me want to hang out with you guys in WDW. Sounds fun. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

All over the floor. :headache:
Yep, we did that on a regular basis this last trip. ::yes::

But what is pretty funny, I thought the whole time DS was sleeping but when I zoom in….
Haha, cute! :lovestruc

I think you are off on your road trip - hope it goes well! Can't wait to hear about it!

Caught back up on your latest report after being at the DLR during the Diamond Celebration last week.

The dinner at the Yachtsman looks very appetizing. There are a lot of restaurants at WDW that I have never eaten before and it is good to read trip reports like yours and others what you think about it and what the food looks like.

Very nice pictures from EPCOT that night.

Looks like you will have a busy day at the MK the day day.

I just got caught up on your thread and I know I already told you there, but i'll say it again, loved your pics of the parade! Hopefully i'l

Alicia, I'm catching up (been off the DIS for several days dealing with some personal stuff), and I finally got to your update.

I would have reacted the same way with the candle if I had seen one of my children grab it (well, not at their age now...I would have just thought them stupid). And I can't believe your DH was sitting there playing Candy Crush again. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I am not a fan of margaritas (I can drink just about anything else), but your husband's looks absolutely wonderful.

I don't think I have ever done Test Track at night. :confused3

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2: Yachtsman. It is one of my top three Disney restaurants...we love it there. We have never had a bad meal there. I do have to say I was not a fan of the Creamed Spinach, but then I've had really oustanding Creamed Spinach at Lawry's. Perhaps it was an off night for them. I'll give it another try at your suggestion when we dine there in October.

Kathy, his Candy Crushin' only gets worse throughout the trip :lmao::sad: Am I that boring to be around?!

Well, if you and me ever visit La Cava, i'll get a margarita and you can get a beer. Do you not like tequila??

:faint::faint:You're breaking my heart! You didn't like the creamed spinach??:faint::faint:

Loving the updates & all the pics. That horchata is so on my radar for next year!

Totally get the Horchata, you won't regret it!:thumbsup2

:rotfl:

:rotfl:
Loved the updates!!! :thumbsup2 The photos of you and DH before exiting Epcot are AMAZING!!!!!! And :laughing: on DS peeking out when you thought he was asleep, so cute!!!

Thanks Tracy! I find DS's face to be quite creepy/scary since I thought he was asleep the whole time :lmao:

Joining in! Better late than never, right?? Loving it so far!

Absolutely and welcome! :goodvibes

Jaffa cakes are really rather nice, I'm not surprised you were pleased to see them!

Great updates, your meals looked delicious. I like how you thought your DS was sleeping when he was still awake!

I could eat Jaffa Cakes every night! And DS does things to surprise me all the time :rotfl:

October/November 2016. A fellow Dis-ser is getting married at WDW (she's recently started a new job there) and I think I'm going. At least, that's the plan.

That's going to be FUN! :hyper:

Oh... yeah, there it is. :rolleyes1

It's okay. Usually those that are at the same angelic level can feel it. :rolleyes1

Oh, it happened. It was over the course of about 5 hours though. It isn't like we just threw them down and went to ride. We started with a beer at dinner at like 5 and then TT wasn't until EMH after Illuminations so it was spaced out. But I was clearly under the influence when he suggested Mission Space. I don't typically handle motion simulator rides and he convinced me to ride Orange for the first time ever. :crazy2: :rotfl2:

Still though, a good story! And ick, there's no WAY I could do MS with drinks in me :scared: Seems you give into peer pressure quite easily too!

A wasted opportunity... :sad2:

You're supposed to comfort me during these hard times, not rub it in.

You are just speaking my language. Seriously don't get between me and booze or me and food! :rotfl:

Food is seriously the thing that makes me most happiest in life. Then I guess DS :rotfl2:;)

Such an adorbz pic! But I must say distinctly lacking in nose pickin'!

Wait for it...

Okay they all sound amazing!!!! :drinking:But I think I would have gone for the Blood Orange...or the Cucumber...or the Jalapeño...or many all of them! ::yes::

I say we get our Fuller House Club (@TheLittleKatie ) together for our first official meeting and get all the margaritas and share a massive flight, yes?! :hyper:

That's better! :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

:rotfl:::yes::

Seriously your mom is just my kind of woman! :worship:

I think we both are your kind of woman ::yes::

Ah, the good ol' Homer gif :rotfl:

That looks so good. Okay now I'm hungry...and I want tequila....darn it its only 11am! Or maybe that should be hey! Look its 11am! Drinking time! :drinking1

tumblr_mr876aeJMA1rhoe18o1_500.gif

:rotfl: Ah if only I was joking...:lmao:

Trust me I know you're not joking, especially after the glass incident! :rotfl2: You are one hardcore lady and I like that!

Yes, that makes sense. :thumbsup2

Candy is usually the cure for all things, if alcohol isn't around that is.

How cool to find that reminder of your dad there! :goodvibes

It was such a nice surprise for us, especially my mom:goodvibes

:lmao: That is awesome!

:rotfl: Poor guy, he really was shocked at first!

Yeah, me too. ::yes:: Luckily, it was as good as it was built up to be.

You got the martini too last time right? I need to try it.

Way to go, mom! :thumbsup2

Making do with what I have around me.

I had a similar moment with what turned out to be a glow cube at the SWW dessert party. Just saw something bright on our table that was immediately in Izzy's hand, but ended up letting her play with it, just the same.

Yep our kids love the light stuff!

I really would like one of these right now. Pretty sure we had it in the margarita flight at Hacienda way back when and loved it.

I need to try and make one at home, I have all the ingredients!

Things like this are really making me want to hang out with you guys in WDW. Sounds fun. :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

:laughing: If we don't meet up at DLR, we'll need to WDW for sure one day!

Yep, we did that on a regular basis this last trip. ::yes::

Ah, one of the joys of being a parent. I should just arrive at all restaurants with my own mop and bucket:lmao:

I think you are off on your road trip - hope it goes well! Can't wait to hear about it![/QUOTE]

I am! Today was a long-ish drive, about 6 hours and it was boring. Dead grass, dead animals. :crazy2: but I plan on getting on the DIS as often as possible while i'm on vacation. ::yes::

Late to the party here, but I started reading because we're taking a trip in January (our first!) and I wanted to see how other people's trips had been at that time of year. I keep having to remind myself that I'm reading six months after everyone and that therefore random responses to things will be dorky. :rofl: Anyway, I'm at the end of your AK day and having a great time reading. :)

First of all... I think most people who are offended, get offended because they want to be offended. But yeah, I get what you're saying. :rolleyes:

Maybe the Dis needs a "Grown Up Language" forum. Just one, so those who don't want to see it don't have to, but somewhere the occasional four letter word won't get you a time out. ;)

Late to the party here, but I started reading because we're taking a trip in January (our first!) and I wanted to see how other people's trips had been at that time of year. I keep having to remind myself that I'm reading six months after everyone and that therefore random responses to things will be dorky. :rofl: Anyway, I'm at the end of your AK day and having a great time reading. :)

Hi and welcome! January is the BEST time to visit IMO. We are family that does not do well in heat and January feels fabulous. That and normally crowds are pretty low and if you get there right at the beginning of the month, you'll be able to experience al the holiday decorations :lovestruc

:rotfl2:I totally welcome dorky!

Maybe the Dis needs a "Grown Up Language" forum. Just one, so those who don't want to see it don't have to, but somewhere the occasional four letter word won't get you a time out. ;)

I'm gonna bet it would be a pretty popular board :laughing:

I added Dawa to my "wish list" on the Disney site so I remember to get a bloody mary. :)

Love the Up shirt- I'm probably taking my family's entire Karen Hallion "princesses with the TARDIS" collection on our trip.

We'll be flying in from California. We're DL vets, but WDW seems to be a whole different thing. (And hey! you like some of our DL hotels. We spent our honeymoon at the Castle and the Tropicana is our current favorite.)

I say we get our Fuller House Club (@TheLittleKatie ) together for our first official meeting and get all the margaritas and share a massive flight, yes?! :hyper:

There is only one possible answer to that.......

YES!!!!!!!!!

michellegif13.gif

That has to happen. Like right now. I got tequila! :hyper:

I think we both are your kind of woman ::yes::
I think that is very, very true! I feel we are tequila family! :rotfl:

Trust me I know you're not joking, especially after the glass incident! :rotfl2: You are one hardcore lady and I like that!

Yeah....I never joke about tequila...or vodka...or rum....

(@BibbitybobityLu)

OK, this MUST happen. This will be us in the middle of Epcot >>> :dance3: !!!!

excited+faces.gif

It really, really does have to happen! DIS meet, Fuller House and booze? Seriously could that be any better?? :woohoo:

I had to pop in and read your TR because I seem to see you on almost all of the other TR threads I follow. I'm loving reading about your adventures...y'all seem like such a fun little group!! In getting caught up, I have nothing specific to comment on and contribute because it would make an epically long comment, but now that I'm following I should have much more relevant comments. :rotfl: Looking forward to more!

Glad to here the parks are manageable in Jan. We found that going at park opening and doing the headliners then we get a lot accomplished. I think your right about the new fast pass system, I'm hearing rides that Never had a line are getting lines now? Looking forward to reading more of your trip report with your cutie pie!

:scratchin:rotfl2:
I added Dawa to my "wish list" on the Disney site so I remember to get a bloody mary. :)

Love the Up shirt- I'm probably taking my family's entire Karen Hallion "princesses with the TARDIS" collection on our trip.

We'll be flying in from California. We're DL vets, but WDW seems to be a whole different thing. (And hey! you like some of our DL hotels. We spent our honeymoon at the Castle and the Tropicana is our current favorite.)

If you take anything away from my TR, please let it be the Dawa bar. Those bloody Mary's are everything!!:faint:

And I googled that collection you posted and I need that Jack Skellington shirt immediately! :hyper:

Yep we are DLR vets as well. Tropicana is the best for location! Cannot beat walking out of your room, directly onto the crosswalk and being on Disney property. And the price is phenomenal!

(@BibbitybobityLu)

OK, this MUST happen. This will be us in the middle of Epcot >>> :dance3: !!!!

:rotfl2:The three jumping smilies with white hair?!? Yes I'm excited!

There is only one possible answer to that.......

YES!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 103130

That has to happen. Like right now. I got tequila! :hyper:

I'll bring the bandaids! :rotfl:You know just in case;)

I think that is very, very true! I feel we are tequila family! :rotfl:

Yes totally! :lmao:

Yeah....I never joke about tequila...or vodka...or rum....

That's like me and desserts..and alcohol...and steak ::yes::

It really, really does have to happen! DIS meet, Fuller House and booze? Seriously could that be any better?? :woohoo:

There is literally no other elements I could think of to make this combination better :scratchin

:scratchin:rotfl2:

If you take anything away from my TR, please let it be the Dawa bar. Those bloody Mary's are everything!!:faint:

And I googled that collection you posted and I need that Jack Skellington shirt immediately! :hyper:

Yep we are DLR vets as well. Tropicana is the best for location! Cannot beat walking out of your room, directly onto the crosswalk and being on Disney property. And the price is phenomenal!

My son asked last night when I'm going to shut up about the bloody marys. :rotfl2:

DH has Jack. I have Belle, Tiana, Cinderella, and Hermione. DD has Hermione and Red Riding Hood. DS has Mary Poppins. I need Aurora. DD needs Rapunzel.

I had to pop in and read your TR because I seem to see you on almost all of the other TR threads I follow. I'm loving reading about your adventures...y'all seem like such a fun little group!! In getting caught up, I have nothing specific to comment on and contribute because it would make an epically long comment, but now that I'm following I should have much more relevant comments. :rotfl: Looking forward to more!

Yay hi and Welcome! :welcome: More coming up soon!

Glad to here the parks are manageable in Jan. We found that going at park opening and doing the headliners then we get a lot accomplished. I think your right about the new fast pass system, I'm hearing rides that Never had a line are getting lines now? Looking forward to reading more of your trip report with your cutie pie!

Yep, that's how I felt at least, that what used to be walk on rides, now have a wait! :confused3 Definitely don't like that but do like the flexibility of changing our FP times around. And thanks more coming up soon!:goodvibes

I hope you're having a fantastic roadtrip!!!

Hey thanks Pam! We are currently in Seattle and leaving for Newport OR tomorrow :goodvibes Should be home by Monday.

My son asked last night when I'm going to shut up about the bloody marys. :rotfl2:

DH has Jack. I have Belle, Tiana, Cinderella, and Hermione. DD has Hermione and Red Riding Hood. DS has Mary Poppins. I need Aurora. DD needs Rapunzel.

Say you won't shut up until you taste your first Dawa bloody mary! :thumbsup2:lmao:

So I went back to look at more of the collection....OH MY GOSH. David Bowie from the Labyrinth!!! :faint:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter