I can honestly say...

DVC~OKW~96

<font color=green>I'm not big on gold as a color.
...that blueberry flavored coffee is NOT the way to start a morning! :confused3

I'll stick with plain old, plain old, thanks. :rolleyes:

Trust me...

I like different types of coffees, but not flavored coffees. My favorite is Ethiopian, but I like Dunkin Donuts beans too.

I guess some folks get different types of coffee confused with flavored coffee... ;)

No big deal, but not anything I'll be making again! :eek:

I hate fruity coffee :-X

I like coffee with...how would you describe it? "Darker" flavors I guess. Chocolate, cinnamon, or nut flavors (I <3 Hazelnut)

I totally hear you on the blueberry coffee! I'm from Maine and they like to put blueberry in everything, but I could never get into it...with the exception of Blueberry Beer, which is amazing!

As, I like neither blueberries not coffee, your concoction sounds vile.

But it made me wonder. Who in the world would serve that? Where'd you find it? :rotfl:

It was from Publix. New England Coffee, believe it or not. I like blueberries, and used to live in Maine, but that was just too much for me. Yuck.

Not liking blueberries or coffee must have made you cringe at the thought, Rob! LOL!

I had a great chocolate hazelnut coffee the other day.

It was yummy!

But then again, I have a thing for chocolate covered nuts (walnut, hazelnut, peanut, you get the idea).

I had a great chocolate hazelnut coffee the other day.

It was yummy!

But then again, I have a thing for chocolate covered nuts (walnut, hazelnut, peanut, you get the idea).

Hey, choclate and nuts just go well together!

I don't much like flavored coffees at all. Tomorrow I'll be having the Ethiopian. ::yes::

Nuts are nice. I like cashews and pistachios the best. :yay:

I don't drink coffee (I'd rather use it in baked chocolate goods), but the sound of blueberry coffee sounds a bit niz-asty. :crazy2:

Except for Thanksgiving and Christmas I usually am a French Vanilla girl. Blueberry just sounds gross.

I went to Starbucks with a friend last week and could have read War & Peace in the amount of time it took him to friggin order a cup of coffee. How yuppified have we become when we start adding something like blueberry to coffee? What's next, truffle oil?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter