I am so sick and tired of people taking things to far!

DH & I were just talking about how the # of reported child abductions is way over blown. This is my theory on this. Most child abductions involve parents taking thier own children. The Divorce rate is much higher now then in the 50 & 60 so you have more reported abductions. Some are parents being late returning a child.

That is exactly what is happening.

I rode my bike & skated without a helmet.

We rode on the back seat dash board & looked at the stars in the Buick.

I sat on my mothers lap when I was a baby in the car.

I walked 7 blocks & my mother had no idea if we made it to school.

If you told your mother the teacher hit you she would hit you for making the teacher hit you.

:rotfl:

Isn't that the truth!!!!

when my dd#1 started school I told the teacher she had my permission to strap my child to her chair if she wouldn't sit still... and no I wasn't kidding.. she did get a good laugh though.. my daughter just looked at me like what?

Oh my kids still playoutside alone.. I have a fenced in yard.. I know all my neighbors.. I have a dog.. (small not scary but still a dog) who will bark at people she doesn't know.. she's my little alarm system.. I go check when ever she barks

Parents STOP taking your kids side on every little thing! No your child isn't an angel, if the teacher said they did it, the teacher isn't picking on your baby, your baby probably did it! !
AMEN!
This is one of my biggest pet peeves, we all know many parents whose favorite words are: ohhhh not MY baby, how dare you suggest such a thing! I'm calling my lawyer!

Yikes - people get a grip. - this attitude is certainly not helping to raise a generation of responsible individuals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter