I admit it: I'm a total lame-o!

londonpenguin

The Voice of Reason
I know someone posted a link to a WDW distance calculator the other day. The one where you put in your starting point and your ending point, and it calculates the best way to get there and how long it will take.

"Hey, this is handy!" I thought to myself. "I'll totally remember where this link came from." I should know by now not listen to myself! I have NO idea where that link is. Yes, I did do a search on the forums for "distance" and "calculator" but I didn't find what I'm looking for.

Could someone pleasepleaseplease post it again? And feel free to roll your eyes and huff at me when you do! ;)

Thanks both are very cool. The first one calculates trip time form CR to GF via the monorail at 14 minutes. The second one calculates the same trip at 90 minutes. Yikes! Anyone know which is more accurate? We hope to do the Pirate cruise and wanted to know when to leave the CR. Thanks.

Thanks, wdw4pwe and Annette_VA! These are both exactly what I was looking for (though I had sort of put the two together in my head).

Pandamom: I had the same sort of thing happen. The first one calculated the time from POFQ to Poly at between 41 and 49 minutes. The second one calculated the time at 90 minutes! Do you think the second is just stuck on 90 minutes? :teeth:

I think the ourlaughingplace one has proved to be more accureate, though still inaccurate at times. I would not RELY on either.

Not only shouldn't you rely on the times, you shouldn't even rely on the route information itself.

They still show there is a bus between TTC and DTD. It was discontinued something like four years ago.

Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter