Hyatt still on Hotwire?

wendyk

Disney Lover
Has anyone gotten the Hyatt on Hotwire lately? I've been looking for months now and it never comes up. I think the only 31/2 star showing is the crown plaza.

thanks,
Wendy

Wendy,

Are you looking for a day room, or just a place to sleep the night before your cruise? I got sticker shock with the Hyatt and ended up booking one night at the airport Hawthorn Suites. The one bedroom was $86 per night and it included a living room and kitchen area. We used the courtesy phone in the airport to call for the shuttle and it arrived within 10 minutes. In the morning, they had a complimentary hot buffet breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits & gravy, cereal, muffins, etc.. all served in a very spacious room. It worked out to be less expensive for us to rent a car then take the DCL transfer, so DH just hopped back onto the courtesy van in the morning and returned to the airport for the car. I love the convenience of the Hyatt, but it would have cost us close to $260 just to sleep there (2 rooms needed for 5 people). The Hawthorn Suites was very nice and I'd definitely book there again.

I have been following this at biddingfortravel.com and it appears that the Hyatt is no longer listed. I used hotwire last year and got the Holiday Inn Select for $43. It was very nice and kids ate free.

I'm glad I searched and found this post because I was getting ready to post the same thing! I haven't seen the Hyatt listed on Hotwire for a few months either. Has anyone else seen/used it?????????

I have also been checking Hotwire for the Hyatt for the last few months and haven't found it. The price for the Hyatt rose again a couple weeks ago, so I took a chance on Hotwire and booked the 3 1/2 star hotel. Unfortunately, I got the Crowne Plaza. However, after checking out its website, it looks pretty nice! For $72 (including tax) for the night at the Crowne Plaza, it sure beats the cost of the Hyatt ($164 with the AAA discount)! I can live with having to take a shuttle to the hotel in order to save $92!

Gayl

I also just got the Crowne Plaza for $72 as well. I am happy with that, but of course I would really have liked to be able to stay at the Hyatt, but it is just not worth what they charge now for one night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter