HSM 3 and 4

3mtn-kate

<font color=deeppink>♥<font color=royalblue>I want
I heard that they were going to make a HSM 3 and 4
can anyone out there confirm this????:confused3

idk if there is another thread sayin this but whatever

If there is, I'm going to cry.

I don't think they'd make a third and fourth. They severly pushed it with the second..as....popular...as it was... >.>

:sad: :sad: :sad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!​

they have no where to go
they had no where to go
i would do it for a hundred thousnd if offered
or mabey ten thousnd

I heard that they are for sure doing a third movie. It is debatable of whether it will be on Disney or at the movie theater.

We have hsm threads already. if you have questions, you can go to the hsm thread. and they are for sure making a 3rd one.

3rd one is a for sure thing and I believe it is set for the big screen this time. As for the 4th I really don't know, but like the rest of you I really hope they stop after three.

I'm pretty sure their making a 3rd one.
I haven't heard about a 4th tho.
I can't wait till they make the 3rd.

Seriously, what else can they do?!

Silly Stitch, in HSM3 they're going to see who can eat the most jelly bean-hotdogs in a day (featuring songs like "Dang those ketchup bottles" and "We're full"). And in HSM4, they're going to the moon!

Silly Stitch, in HSM3 they're going to see who can eat the most jelly bean-hotdogs in a day (featuring songs like "Dang those ketchup bottles" and "We're full"). And in HSM4, they're going to the moon!
Oh yeah, I forgot.

I know that this has already been said, but I am pretty sure that they are making a 3rd. It is supposed to be in theaters b/c it is supposed to be scarier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter