HRH Rave and Matthew

chrystie4141

Earning My Ears
I had to rave about the service at Hard Rock last week. We got there on last Saturday and had planned to check out on the 8th. Of course Matthew changed that and with HHN cancelled and a 10 year old that had to get back for sports we head off to Tampa on Thursday around 4pm. Hard Rock was GREAT. They a)found me a place in tampa when no one else could on Thursday morning b) told me to take my time leaving and not to worry about the 12pm check out and they refunded my Thursday (no matter when I checked out) and Friday room since the place in Tampa they found was very pricey (more than club level at HRH) but it was all that was left and best of all c) when the bell service heard the Hertz lady at the HRH very rudely laugh at me when I asked if they had any rentals to get us to Tampa and say really he stepped in and told her he would handle this. He then got on the phone and not only found me a car but had it delivered to me at HRH so I could go back and spend the last few hours with my husband and son who were enjoying the last day at the park. I can't say enough about how much they helped me! I only wish we would have gotten to do HHN (which is why we go in October) :( Now everything is booked and DS wants to do Halloween here with his friends of course so we only had the next two weekends. Not to mention the flights, tickets, hotel and all that again! Oh well we will get there next year!

Be sure to send an email to the GM at hrh and share with him how fabulous the service was with that employee

It goes a long way for that employees

There were outstanding hotel employees that helped many during that time period

I stayed and still at rpr and appreciate all of them
Rpr was also fantastic to me during hurricane Matthew

Great to hear this since we visit every August and always have to worry a little about what the weather might do. So glad to know that the staff really stepped up for you. (Although that Hertz lady... :sad2:)

I had to rave about the service at Hard Rock last week. We got there on last Saturday and had planned to check out on the 8th. Of course Matthew changed that and with HHN cancelled and a 10 year old that had to get back for sports we head off to Tampa on Thursday around 4pm. Hard Rock was GREAT. They a)found me a place in tampa when no one else could on Thursday morning b) told me to take my time leaving and not to worry about the 12pm check out and they refunded my Thursday (no matter when I checked out) and Friday room since the place in Tampa they found was very pricey (more than club level at HRH) but it was all that was left and best of all c) when the bell service heard the Hertz lady at the HRH very rudely laugh at me when I asked if they had any rentals to get us to Tampa and say really he stepped in and told her he would handle this. He then got on the phone and not only found me a car but had it delivered to me at HRH so I could go back and spend the last few hours with my husband and son who were enjoying the last day at the park. I can't say enough about how much they helped me! I only wish we would have gotten to do HHN (which is why we go in October) :( Now everything is booked and DS wants to do Halloween here with his friends of course so we only had the next two weekends. Not to mention the flights, tickets, hotel and all that again! Oh well we will get there next year!

You were very fortunate that a rental car was found on Thursday @ 4pm. We had a rental car that needed replaced due to 2 flat tires. When I called Alamo to request roadside service @ the Royal Pacific got a good laugh. Told to fill up tires with air and hope we made it back to MCO to exchange...as tow trucks had stopped taking calls.

Turns out in storm situations many people will rent cars just to get a full tank of gas. Note many of the service stations in the area were out or closed by Thursday afternoon.

Nice to hear it worked out for you and the HRH employees 'saved the day' for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter