HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Carly: *props a pillows up behind her head*

OOC: Good movie. I'm tired early tonight. Goodnight! I'll be on in the morning hopefully. :wave2:

Katelyn:*runs upstairs and fixes her bed so it's safe for her**lays her down and covers her in a blanket**turns off the lights and walks back downstairs to the kitchen**sits down at the counter and puts her head on the counter* I can't believe I'm tired after only taking care of her for a couple hours,I'm mental for still wanting kids I think!*laughs a little*

Ooc: Nighty-night girly!:wave2::wave2:

Katelyn:*runs upstairs and fixes her bed so it's safe for her**lays her down and covers her in a blanket**turns off the lights and walks back downstairs to the kitchen**sits down at the counter and puts her head on the counter* I can't believe I'm tired after only taking care of her for a couple hours,I'm mental for still wanting kids I think!*laughs a little*

Ooc: Nighty-night girly!:wave2::wave2:

Carly: I'd help if I wasn't sick. I've always taken care of little ones. *yawns*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: I'd help if I wasn't sick. I've always taken care of little ones. *yawns*

Katelyn:It's fine,you need to get better.*sighs and stands up**grabs the same rag from earlier and puts more ice in it**places it on her cheek*

Katelyn:It's fine,you need to get better.*sighs and stands up**grabs the same rag from earlier and puts more ice in it**places it on her cheek*

Carly: I'm feeling a little better now, actually. But, not enough.

OOC: I start dance tomorrow. Oh jeez.... :worried: I'm kind of scared... I don't even know why. I still have to get the stuff for it too. My mom's probably going to be mad that I didn't tell her what I needed sooner...

niallsprincess said:
Carly: I'm feeling a little better now, actually. But, not enough.

OOC: I start dance tomorrow. Oh jeez.... :worried: I'm kind of scared... I don't even know why. I still have to get the stuff for it too. My mom's probably going to be mad that I didn't tell her what I needed sooner...

Katelyn:Maybe if you keep resting you'll get even better!*winces when she puts too much pressure on the bruise* If I ever see Luke again I'm sending you and Harry on him,this thing hurts!

Ooc:Everyone gets alittle scared when they try something new!And if she is she might get over it once she sees that all the things are going to help you be a better dancer.

Katelyn:Maybe if you keep resting you'll get even better!*winces when she puts too much pressure on the bruise* If I ever see Luke again I'm sending you and Harry on him,this thing hurts!

Ooc:Everyone gets alittle scared when they try something new!And if she is she might get over it once she sees that all the things are going to help you be a better dancer.

Carly: Well, I think I already broke his nose...

OOC: You're probably right. Thanks for the encouragement. :goodvibes ::yes::

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Well, I think I already broke his nose...

OOC: You're probably right. Thanks for the encouragement. :goodvibes ::yes::

Katelyn:Really?Tanks! *puts the rag in the sink and grabs a water bottle and apple singing "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran*

Ooc:Any time!

Katelyn:Really?Tanks! *puts the rag in the sink and grabs a water bottle and apple singing "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran*

Ooc:Any time!

Carly: You're welcome. *looks at her in the kitchen from the couch* Eating healthy, I see.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: You're welcome. *looks at her in the kitchen from the couch* Eating healthy, I see.

Katelyn:*nods* Yupp,I kinda realized eating junk all the time isn't the best way to eat so I'm drinking only water and juice,and eating more fruits and vegetables.*finishes her apple and throws it away**drinks her water and grabs a carrot from the fridge*

Katelyn:*nods* Yupp,I kinda realized eating junk all the time isn't the best way to eat so I'm drinking only water and juice,and eating more fruits and vegetables.*finishes her apple and throws it away**drinks her water and grabs a carrot from the fridge*

Carly: That's a good idea, you know. I should do that.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: That's a good idea, you know. I should do that.

Katelyn:Tanks!*takes a bite of her carrot* You don't need it though,you're already too skinny!

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Mmhmmmm....

Katelyn:*finishes off her carrot and water and throws it away* Now I'm bored.*walks in to the living room and sees her bucket list**grabs it and looks everything over*

Katelyn:*finishes off her carrot and water and throws it away* Now I'm bored.*walks in to the living room and sees her bucket list**grabs it and looks everything over*

Carly: What have you done so far that's on the list, Kate? *grabs a tissue*

Carly: What have you done so far that's on the list, Kate? *grabs a tissue*

Katelyn: Let's see,I got a tattoo and danced in the rain.I dyed my hair a bit ago so I can cross that off,I had a silly string war too,and mini golfing.but now I wanna do something else.*crosses off those item*

Katelyn: Let's see,I got a tattoo and danced in the rain.I dyed my hair a bit ago so I can cross that off,I had a silly string war too,and mini golfing.but now I wanna do something else.*crosses off those item*

Carly: What else is there?

Katelyn: A lot,more than twenty.I like this fair one,since I could finish another one there,but I like the Disney movies marathon too.I like the others too,but some need warmer weather.

Carly: Then why don't you go out and buy a bunch of Disney movies and spend the rest of the day watching them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter