HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Ooc:Hello!The girls are still at the manor with the boys and Jo just woke-up and joined them,now Crystal and Fiona are back with a friend named Tom.

OOC: I see. Thanks!

Carly: *finds them* Crystal, Fi, you're back! *sees Tom* *turns to Katelyn* Who's this?

niallsprincess said:
OOC: I see. Thanks!

Carly: *finds them* Crystal, Fi, you're back! *sees Tom* *turns to Katelyn* Who's this?

Katelyn:*looks at her* This is Tom,apparently he's very close to Fi.He looks familiar though,do you see it too?

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Yeah a bit, I wonder why. *tilts her head to the side a little*

Katelyn:*thinks for a second but gets distracted and smells something**gasps* The cookies!*runs to the kitchen and puts on some oven mitts**opens the oven and takes out the cookies,puts them on the counter**shouts* I saved them!Johanna cookies are ready!Boys,Fi,Crys and Tom you want any?

Katelyn:*thinks for a second but gets distracted and smells something**gasps* The cookies!*runs to the kitchen and puts on some oven mitts**opens the oven and takes out the cookies,puts them on the counter**shouts* I saved them!Johanna cookies are ready!Boys,Fi,Crys and Tom you want any?

Carly: *sniffs* What about me? i want cookies too...

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *sniffs* What about me? i want cookies too...

Katelyn:You were the one who wanted cookies first,so I thought you were going to get some already.But,to make it fair,Carly would you like some cookies?

Fiona: It is Johanna! You need to go fix her memory Tom.

Tom: What else did you think I was going to do? *walks over to jo* *holds her head in his hands and says a long string of spells* *lets go* Johanna?

Johanna: *blinks* Tom! *in italian* I've missed you so much! I can't believe you're here! *hugs him*

Tom: *replies in Italian* I'll always be around to watch out for you little sis.

Fiona: *smiles because she understands the language*

Fairywings said:
Fiona: It is Johanna! You need to go fix her memory Tom.

Tom: What else did you think I was going to do? *walks over to jo* *holds her head in his hands and says a long string of spells* *lets go* Johanna?

Johanna: *blinks* Tom! *in italian* I've missed you so much! I can't believe you're here! *hugs him*

Tom: *replies in Italian* I'll always be around to watch out for you little sis.

Fiona: *smiles because she understands the language*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: Oh, yay! *runs to the kitchen*

Katelyn: *laughs at her* Careful,they're hot! *sees them from the open kitchen door and walks out confuced* What did we miss?How do you guys know Jo?

jessidoll said:
Katelyn: *laughs at her* Careful,they're hot! *sees them from the open kitchen door and walks out confuced* What did we miss?How do you guys know Jo?

Crystal: She was my study partner in school. Fiona knows her through Tom, whose her twin brother. Don't they look exactly alike?

Crystal: She was my study partner in school. Fiona knows her through Tom, whose her twin brother. Don't they look exactly alike?

Katelyn:I knew he looked familiar!Well,not familiar,but ya know he looks like Jo.*claps her hands together smiling* Well,now I want cookies.Anyone else?

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:I knew he looked familiar!Well,not familiar,but ya know he looks like Jo.*claps her hands together smiling* Well,now I want cookies.Anyone else?

Crystal: Sounds great! Hey, do you think we could stay here for a while? Mum and dad were found dead in london a couple weeks ago, it was all over the news.

Fiona: Yeah, it was. I love cookies!

Johanna: Me too please!

Tom: What kind of cookies?

Johanna: Any kind of cookies Kate makes are good!

Crystal: Sounds great! Hey, do you think we could stay here for a while? Mum and dad were found dead in london a couple weeks ago, it was all over the news.

Fiona: Yeah, it was. I love cookies!

Johanna: Me too please!

Tom: What kind of cookies?

Johanna: Any kind of cookies Kate makes are good!

Katelyn:*smiles in the kitchen and shouts*Ofcourse you can stay here,we've missed you alot so we don't really want you to go anywhere!*giggles* Tanks Jo,and they're chocolate chip cookies.

jessidoll said:
Katelyn:*smiles in the kitchen and shouts*Ofcourse you can stay here,we've missed you alot so we don't really want you to go anywhere!*giggles* Tanks Jo,and they're chocolate chip cookies.

Crystal: Great, thanks!

Johanna: You're welcome!

Tom: I love chocolate chip! Well, really, I like any kind of cookies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter