HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Fairywings said:
Fiona: Should I app-

Tom: No, absolutely not. We'll take the bus. *bus pulls up* Everyone in.

Katelyn: *gets on the bus and frowns* *mutters* I don't like these muggle buses.*sits down*

*bus launches forward* *they drive quickly and arrive*

Fiona: Thank goodness that's over.

Tom: Let's get the tickets. *gets in line*

OOC: Sorry I fell asleep. I had to get up early yesterday morning because I was sick. Are we at the show now, waiting in line?

Fairywings said:
*bus launches forward* *they drive quickly and arrive*

Fiona: Thank goodness that's over.

Tom: Let's get the tickets. *gets in line*

Katelyn: *gets in line behind him shivering a bit**takes out her money and stops* It's fifteen dollars right?

Katelyn: *gets in line behind him shivering a bit**takes out her money and stops* It's fifteen dollars right?

Tom: Yup. For us, anyway. Fi only has to pay ten. I have extra cash if anyone's short. I visited the bank this morning and got some from the manor's account. As Crystal explained, it's shared by everybody so it's no one's. Any one need any?

Crystal: *holds up a twenty and a five* I'm good.

Tom: We all want to get seats together, just in case. So after you guys get your tickets, stand over there by the poster. *points to a show poster by the doors into the theater on the left hand side*

Fairywings said:
Tom: Yup. For us, anyway. Fi only has to pay ten. I have extra cash if anyone's short. I visited the bank this morning and got some from the manor's account. As Crystal explained, it's shared by everybody so it's no one's. Any one need any?

Crystal: *holds up a twenty and a five* I'm good.

Tom: We all want to get seats together, just in case. So after you guys get your tickets, stand over there by the poster. *points to a show poster by the doors into the theater on the left hand side*

Katelyn: *takes out fifteen dollars and smiles a bit* I've got mine and alright. Meet by the poster,got it.

Tom: *makes it to the counter* One adult ticket please.

Ticket Vender: That'll be fifteen dollars.

Tom: *gives her fifteen dollars*

Ticket Vender: *hands him a ticket* Here you go.

Tom: *heads over to the poster*

Fairywings said:
Tom: *makes it to the counter* One adult ticket please.

Ticket Vender: That'll be fifteen dollars.

Tom: *gives her fifteen dollars*

Ticket Vender: *hands him a ticket* Here you go.

Tom: *heads over to the poster*

Katelyn: *walks up and pays for her own ticket* *takes it from her and thanks her* *walks over to the poster*

Katelyn: *walks up and pays for her own ticket* *takes it from her and thanks her* *walks over to the poster*

Crystal: *gets to the front* *pays for hers and Fi's ticket* *meets up with them* I think it's just Carly, and the boys if they came. I didn't notice if they did.

Carly: *her and the boys walk into the place* *pays for her tickets and the boys pay for theirs* Now, where are they? *looks around* Oh, I see them! Under the poster! Let's go. *walks over to the poster* We're here. Sorry, we had to get something.

Fairywings said:
Crystal: *gets to the front* *pays for hers and Fi's ticket* *meets up with them* I think it's just Carly, and the boys if they came. I didn't notice if they did.

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *her and the boys walk into the place* *pays for her tickets and the boys pay for theirs* Now, where are they? *looks around* Oh, I see them! Under the poster! Let's go. *walks over to the poster* We're here. Sorry, we had to get something.

Katelyn:*smiles shyly at her and the boys* *turns to Crystal and says quietly* Found them,apparently they did come.

Crystal: *looks relieved that they're here* *nods at Katelyn* Hey!

Tom: *grins* Hey guys! Thanks for coming!

Fiona: *smiles*

Tom: *checks hiis phone* Hey guys, it's a text from Jo! *reads* Hey guys, hope you're here. Show will start in five min. at the latest, if my instructor is merciful and doesn't give long speeches like she does at practice. Not nervous a bit. Just like a game at school. Better get seats. If you're trying to find me on stage, I'm the beautiful one ;) Well, better get seats I guess. *goes in the auditorium*

Fairywings said:
Crystal: *looks relieved that they're here* *nods at Katelyn* Hey!

Tom: *grins* Hey guys! Thanks for coming!

Fiona: *smiles*

Tom: *checks hiis phone* Hey guys, it's a text from Jo! *reads* Hey guys, hope you're here. Show will start in five min. at the latest, if my instructor is merciful and doesn't give long speeches like she does at practice. Not nervous a bit. Just like a game at school. Better get seats. If you're trying to find me on stage, I'm the beautiful one ;) Well, better get seats I guess. *goes in the auditorium*

Katelyn: *giggles quietly at the text and shakes her head* *follows him inside and looks around for seats* *thinks: Where could there be enough seats for all of us where we can see Jo?"

Employee: *walks up to them* Would you be Tom Norrington's party?

Tom: Yes sir.

Employee: Right this way folks. Because of Johab=nna Norrington's role, you qualify for VIP seating. *walks them to trhe second row and gestures for them to sit down* Just file down this row until everyone in your party has a seat. Enjoy the show! *walks off*

Tom: What luck!

OOC: BRB

Fairywings said:
Employee: *walks up to them* Would you be Tom Norrington's party?

Tom: Yes sir.

Employee: Right this way folks. Because of Johab=nna Norrington's role, you qualify for VIP seating. *walks them to trhe second row and gestures for them to sit down* Just file down this row until everyone in your party has a seat. Enjoy the show! *walks off*

Tom: What luck!

OOC: BRB

Katelyn: *smiles a bit and nods agreeing* *walks down the isle and takes a seat,placing her head in her hands* *takes a deep breath and lets it out,closing her eyes before the show starts*

Ooc: Alrighty

*a lady in her thirties comes out from behind the curtain*

Instructor: *clears her throat* *in a French accent* Good evening ladies and gentlemen. My name is Vivian LeBeau, and I am the Head of the Ballet Department at the Mullingar School of Dance and the director of tonight's performance. At this time, I ask you to silence your electronic devices, and please no flash photography or videotaping of this performance. If you need to leave the theater at anytime, please do so as quietly as you can. And now, sit back, relax, and enjoy our rendition of The Nutcracker. *exits the stage* *house lights go down, stage lights turn on*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter