• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Katelyn:*sighs* Maybe we could reason with them?I mean maybe we could let one if us go for a week or two and come back for Christmas!

Crystal: *checks the calender* Christmas is a week from today. I doubt they will let the person go back after five days.

Fairywings said:
Crystal: *checks the calender* Christmas is a week from today. I doubt they will let the person go back after five days.

Katelyn:*groans* Well this is just rotten.Theres no way we're going to make a decision because none of us want to go and none of us would let anyone go.

Katelyn:*groans* Well this is just rotten.Theres no way we're going to make a decision because none of us want to go and none of us would let anyone go.

Crystal: No, I don't think any of us can go. I can't leave or be away from Fiona or Jackson, Fiona can't leave or be away from me or Tom, Tom can't leave or be away from Johanna and Fiona, and Johanna can't leave or be away from Tom. It's so hard to have siblings.

Fairywings said:
Crystal: No, I don't think any of us can go. I can't leave or be away from Fiona or Jackson, Fiona can't leave or be away from me or Tom, Tom can't leave or be away from Johanna and Fiona, and Johanna can't leave or be away from Tom. It's so hard to have siblings.

Katelyn:I don't have any siblings,blood ones at least.I still think if he's going to make one of us go it has to be me.Sure I'd be heartbroken to leave Harry,and I'd be depressed not being with you guys but at least you guys will all be together.

Katelyn:I don't have any siblings,blood ones at least.I still think if he's going to make one of us go it has to be me.Sure I'd be heartbroken to leave Harry,and I'd be depressed not being with you guys but at least you guys will all be together.

Johanna: No. I'll go. I can always write letters to Tom, and I'm not in love like pretty much everyone here. Sure, I'd be sad to leave you all, but my loss would not be as great as yours. Let me go. I've recovered anyway. I should be going back. I was only supposed to be here until I recovered.

Fairywings said:
Johanna: No. I'll go. I can always write letters to Tom, and I'm not in love like pretty much everyone here. Sure, I'd be sad to leave you all, but my loss would not be as great as yours. Let me go.

Katelyn:*frowns* No way,you shouldn't have to leave.You can't just leave your brother and letters can't possibly work as well as just talking to him face to face.Plus we'd all miss you!

Katelyn:*frowns* No way,you shouldn't have to leave.You can't just leave your brother and letters can't possibly work as well as just talking to him face to face.Plus we'd all miss you!

OOC: Okay, it's time to turn on the Ravenclaw genius.

Johanna: I don't have as much to lose. I mean, unless we were all to go back, we'd never be able to get through without losing somebody.

Crystal: *suddenly, on the verge of excitement* What if we all went back - but we didn't?

Fairywings said:
OOC: Okay, it's time to turn on the Ravenclaw genius.

Johanna: I don't have as much to lose. I mean, unless we were all to go back, we'd never be able to get through without losing somebody.

Crystal: *suddenly, on the verge of excitement* What if we all went back - but we didn't?

Katelyn:*looks at her confuced* Uh,Crys?I think you need to lay down,you're making no sense.

Katelyn:*looks at her confuced* Uh,Crys?I think you need to lay down,you're making no sense.

Crystal: We'd have to play by their rules, but we'd completely fool them! *lowers her voice in case of spies* No, hear me out, I got a plan. Okay, so we tell Dumbledore to take us all back to Hogwarts, and we go. Keep listening, don't tune me out yet. So we pretend to settle in, whatever. Then in the dead of night, when everyone's asleep, we sneak through the corridors to the Room of Requirement. I've used it before, we'll have no trouble finding it. Then, we use it as sort of a gateway. We go in and if we form it right, we'll be able to select a place to bew teleported. We can't come back here, instead we'll pick an obscure place and travel there. Maybe in Wales, or Scotland - in another country to throw them off if they ever try to find us. And we carry on like we would here, except extra careful not to attract attention. What do you think?

Fairywings said:
Crystal: We'd have to play by their rules, but we'd completely fool them! *lowers her voice in case of spies* No, hear me out, I got a plan. Okay, so we tell Dumbledore to take us all back to Hogwarts, and we go. Keep listening, don't tune me out yet. So we pretend to settle in, whatever. Then in the dead of night, when everyone's asleep, we sneak through the corridors to the Room of Requirement. I've used it before, we'll have no trouble finding it. Then, we use it as sort of a gateway. We go in and if we form it right, we'll be able to select a place to bew teleported. We can't come back here, instead we'll pick an obscure place and travel there. Maybe in Wales, or Scotland - in another country to throw them off if they ever try to find us. And we carry on like we would here, except extra careful not to attract attention. What do you think?

Katelyn:*nods slowly thinking it over**smiles a bit then frowns*It's a great plan Crys,really.But no more Ireland?We'd have to start all over in a new place?What about the boys?I honestly don't think I'd be a happy camper if I never see Harry,and the same with Carls and Niall.

Katelyn:*nods slowly thinking it over**smiles a bit then frowns*It's a great plan Crys,really.But no more Ireland?We'd have to start all over in a new place?What about the boys?I honestly don't think I'd be a happy camper if I never see Harry,and the same with Carls and Niall.

Crystal: This place and the cities around it are the first places they're going to look for us when they come looking for us. It's not like we can't go to other places, we just can't come back to Ireland, and we should probanbly also stay out of England. But we can travel, and don't the boys go on tour? Do we really have any other choices if we want to stay together? Diplomacy won't work.

Fairywings said:
Crystal: This place and the cities around it are the first places they're going to look for us when they come looking for us. It's not like we can't go to other places, we just can't come back to Ireland, and we should probanbly also stay out of England. But we can travel, and don't the boys go on tour? Do we really have any other choices if we want to stay together? Diplomacy won't work.

Katelyn:I dunno when they go on tour,but I know it's not before Christmas. I know we need to do this if we're going to stay together but I don't wanna leave him.*sighs* But I guess if it keeps him,the boys,and all of us safe it's the best way.I just don't know how to tell him.

Katelyn:I dunno when they go on tour,but I know it's not before Christmas. I know we need to do this if we're going to stay together but I don't wanna leave him.*sighs* But I guess if it keeps him,the boys,and all of us safe it's the best way.I just don't know how to tell him.

Crystal: *pauses* *quietly* I can't believe I'm doing this............. *aloud* Actually, let's keep that idea in mind, but not committ to it just yet. You go find the boys, and explain in the simplest and "safest" terms what our problem is -don't even mention magic, just say we don't want to go back to our boarding school but people are trying to make us, and mention it's very remote or whatever you want to say- and ask them what we should do. I'll deny I ever said thisd later, but we need another opinion, because we can't figure thios out on our own.

Fairywings said:
Crystal: *pauses* *quietly* I can't believe I'm doing this............. *aloud* Actually, let's keep that idea in mind, but not committ to it just yet. You go find the boys, and explain in the simplest and "safest" terms what our problem is -don't even mention magic, just say we don't want to go back to our boarding school but people are trying to make us, and mention it's very remote or whatever you want to say- and ask them what we should do. I'll deny I ever said thisd later, but we need another opinion, because we can't figure thios out on our own.

Katelyn:*nods* Sure thing,now how do I explain it...*walks to the kitchen and grabs an apple**walks up the stairs slowly thinking of what to say*

Katelyn:*nods* Sure thing,now how do I explain it...*walks to the kitchen and grabs an apple**walks up the stairs slowly thinking of what to say*

Johanna: Do you think I should go too, because me they've met, or should it be a thing you and Carls do on your own?

Crystal: *shrugs* Go if Kate permits you.

Fairywings said:
Johanna: Do you think I should go too, because me they've met, or should it be a thing you and Carls do on your own?

Crystal: *shrugs* Go if Kate permits you.

Katelyn:*turns around on the stairs* Yeah sure,you can come.You don't need my permission,they're your friends too.

Katelyn:*turns around on the stairs* Yeah sure,you can come.You don't need my permission,they're your friends too.

Johanna: Okay. *walks over to her* So how can we explain this? Only Harry and Niall know about magic, and the less the others know, the safer they are.

Jackson: Orrr we could just send Tammin back! Nobody cares about her anyway!!

OOC: :D

Fairywings said:
Johanna: Okay. *walks over to her* So how can we explain this? Only Harry and Niall know about magic, and the less the others know, the safer they are.

BK228 said:
Jackson: Orrr we could just send Tammin back! Nobody cares about her anyway!!

OOC: :D

Katelyn:*opens her mouth to tell her her plan but shuts it hearing him* Excuse me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter