How was your day?

Aww im sorry.

Imma make today even better then yesterday, but nothing could ever beat '"Hi :) i finally got this fixed so i can talk to you :)" and im like "eep omg is that really you!?" xD and..nothing can beat the hottest guy EVER calling my name..with a sad voice
and nothing can beat when my crush looked me in the eyes and said "I have to tell you something..."

eeeeeep I cant think of anything better..i can but its ...not possible. So.....oh well. Imma keep wishing anyway.

My day was a normal day. Nothing really exciting.

It was good enough for me.

Took the ITBS though.

Blah.

Good chance to daydream <3

EDIT: Although, Monday was pretty bad. I finally got my TP poster in and it was badly beaten up. Had to go to Joann to get it sucked to a peice of foam core board -it's suspossed to get the creases out-. It won't be done for a week. The poster was already late xD.

It was pretty good. :] Other than the fact I got a bad grade on a test today was pretty good and tomorrow is only going to be better! :D

It was a day.
But I got three new books so I'm happy =)

It was a good day.
School was alright but when I come home and talk to ..someone..I'm always in a better mood and it makes my day worth while :)

oH WOW.
i just realized i have the next section of my autobiography due tomorrow...
shoot xD

today was alright. i'm thinking of switching out of honors english into cp english. other than that, today was really productive, and i stayed after for extra help in math before a test tomorrow, so i'm really happy that i'm all prepared for my exam. I'm also happy tomorrow is thursday. i'm going to try and accomplish 1.finishing cell analogy poster
2.playing saxophone

i don't get a lot of time to play my sax during the school week, but i'm really going to try and sit down and just practice for an hour or so tomorrow, so i'm really excited for it.

My day was rediculously awesome.
I want to marry this day.

I did awesome on all my exams - EVEN ALGEBRA - which I thought was gonna be really hard.
And after school, I talked to the guy I like for like 20 minutes :]

It was great.
My bffl thinks he likes me!! :D

Today was okay, just a regular day. Have to study for a hard math test that is tomorrow.

It was okay I guess. Nothing special.
But tomorrow is Friday! :woohoo:

today was suckish

i had a huge blowout screaming yelling fight with zach it was such a cliche...still waiting for it to end actually.

god i'm so upset...:sad1:

today was great =). my english teacher didn't overreact when i told her i might switch to a cp level course, i aced my honors geometry test, if finished my bio project, got to play my saxophone, and The Office and SNL are on tonight! =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter