• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to make $3600 on your disney vacation! WE DID!! NEW 9/3*The Epilogue, DONE* p. 54

cool - an update! Mai Tai (hee hee) say how in awe I am of you for maintaining such composure throughout such a very long and trying day? It sounded like some kind of bizzare Disney Gauntlet that you had to run with all the different situations that popped up, and you were so poised through it all! Hey - were you a former beauty pageant contestant?

Still scratching my head about the 1st class people not wanting to rearrange to accomodate you, esp. since you had the 2 kids on their own; I would think that the passengers would gladly move around to ensure they were supervised as to not disturb the sweet sweet 1st class experience! ;)

WoW, you must have nerves of steel. What a crazy day then add the cheerleaders :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: - like Oh My god that must have been totally like awesome! (I'm an ex-cheerleader, can you tell?)

I'm Really enjoying your trip report. Thanks for sharing.

Mai Tai say I'm just flattered that amidst this Maelstrom with the Big Chiefs on this board that ya'll would take the time to read MY middle aged, dated writing, luv pooh? And I am watching you all on the CB, you too TLinden, I can only imagine this is no fastpass for you again today. And Ghost, you dogged one, you are just going to keep hounding me for those bucks, aren't you! Are you by any chance in fundraising, or soliciting? Credit card sales? ;) And sweet pasleah pea, anything with the word 'pea' in it is endearing to me, you posted even though I dised 'your kind' a little ha, ha :yay:. Okay Dissing now has a whole new meaning for me, after yesterday.... You're a good egg in my book, pea, for understanding my targeting the cutest, perkiest folks at WDW on my post. Thanks so much to you and everyone else who helps to fuel me on, I am still having writer's block and must say, that my report last night was half hearted-not what I'd hoped it would be. I will be back with a very merry disney installment featuring hopefully all your favorite characters and maybe a little sentiment, too. Stay tuned.

Yay! I'm loving it! Death to the cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!!!!! :duck:

J/K :teeth:

I'm just jealous because if I wore little pink sweat pants, well they wouldn't be little and they wouldn't say,"baby doll" they'd say,"M'assaslama". :rotfl: In fact, I might make some of those for my next trip. :teeth:

Too funny Horsegirl....

Cheerleaders!! :cheer2:

I work in a high school so I know what you are talking about, sad thing is these girls have Coach purses and drive newer cars (expensive imports) than I do...I pull up in my rickety Ol Dodge Caravan...with the stereo blastin' Keith Urban or some other country song!!

sorry to get OT but how was the room for 5 of you??
did the kids share a bed or did you have a fold out?

I am LOVING your reports and your asides!!

I am glad you made it to WDW in relative peace and in almost one piece.

My daughters won't wear anything that has writing on the behind....but that is so the style now....blech!!

Hope you enjoyed EE and can't wait to read more!!

MommyPoppins said:
Yay! I'm loving it! Death to the cheerleaders!!!!!!!!!!!!! :duck:

J/K :teeth:

I'm just jealous because if I wore little pink sweat pants, well they wouldn't be little and they wouldn't say,"baby doll" they'd say,"M'assaslama". :rotfl: In fact, I might make some of those for my next trip. :teeth:

Bwahhhhahahahahaha!!!! They'd go great with the Maelstrom T's - sounds like a great outfit!

Horsegirl - don't feel uninspired, keep em comin - still need to know how you got the other 1600, plus, maybe you might want to tell us "I went on Small World...It was fun." ;)

MOMOFMNM said:
Too funny Horsegirl....

Cheerleaders!! :cheer2:

I work in a high school so I know what you are talking about, sad thing is these girls have Coach purses and drive newer cars (expensive imports) than I do...I pull up in my rickety Ol Dodge Caravan...with the stereo blastin' Keith Urban or some other country song!!

sorry to get OT but how was the room for 5 of you??
did the kids share a bed or did you have a fold out?

You must live in West Des Moines then where the $$ is.

Love your trip report!! It's given me something to read on this cold spring break when the entire family has had the flu :sunny:

I want to hear about EE too! I have to convince DD12 to go on it in June!

....WHEW!! :faint: my head is S-P-I-N-N-I-N-G, but I'm LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT...!! Can't wait for MORE......:hyper:

horsegirl, you know how I feel....Yourrrrrrrrr Grrrrrreat!!!! Oh I feel your pain I spent 5 hrs waiting for a flight with my 5 sons and still had more kids!!!The twister thing was an awesome idea!!! That same thing happened to us when we took the 5 boys out for dinner a few years back. We walked in and this lady and her teen son had just sat down, they sat us at a loooooong table beside them and they asked to be moved!!! HOW RUDE!!!! Anyway we had a nice meal and the kids were fine!!! As we were leaving a couple in the booth near us asked how did you keep your kids so quiet, are they on valium (he was kidding) I said no I am a hag (just kidding, I am but did not say that), anyway they complimented us on how good they were and also said something about the people moving!!! Now those 5 little imps are 23 20 16 15 & 9 (not lying about his age lol_). The she devil is 6 and is worse than all 5 put together!!!! We are driving thank god cuz she would talk someone to death. Anyway keep it comin'! btw....what is CBR? LOL!! I know the resort but what name?

EEyorelover22 said:

Love your trip report!! It's given me something to read on this cold spring break when the entire family has had the flu :sunny:

The first project DH worked on after college was the WDM 9th grade school!! Small world.

I'm loving the trip report. Can't wait for more!!

EEyorelover22 said:

yeah close...Johnston...but I live there too and I grew up there so I should stop now before I condemn myself!!

whoops...sorry to get OT!!

MOMOFMNM....that's a cute name!!! Mine would be MOMOFJBSPJN LOL!!! No flow to it!!!

btw anyone.....what is EE?

5boyz said:
MOMOFMNM....that's a cute name!!! Mine would be MOMOFJBSPJN LOL!!! No flow to it!!!

btw anyone.....what is EE?

EE is Expedition Everest, the newest bestest rolliest coaster at WDW, in AK.

From what others have posted it is a very easy going roller coaster and not jerky at all. No loops or upside down stuff. May do it in a few weeks ...have not decided yet.

horsegirl said:
Now that would have been one trip to write a dining plan for-Commander's Palace for one.

Wonderful dining experience, Commander's Palace--had a few Jazz Brunches there myself...just wanted to say thanks for the great reporting :thumbsup2
It's down to 60 days for us, so reading the trip reports just ramps us up even more than we already are :woohoo:

Went to all four parks, ate, slept, made 1600, flew home.

Thanks for reading

;) Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Just checking in, to say I am playing baseball with the babies in the yard full of brown grass and dog poop from the winter. I am getting sick of cleaning poo off the shoes. Oh my life is glamourous. I will be back to keep up, I'm too fiesty to stop now. :smooth:

Thank you sonotaprincess and pumba!!!! My son probably knew that, never thought to ask the kids!! LOL!~!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter