How to get to Disney Quest??

MaryQ

Earning My Ears
We're staying off site and our resort does free shuttles to Disney parks but how do we get to Quest after we get dropped off at a park? My son is really looking forward to it.

EEP! NO!! lol That transportation wizard thingy is completely inaccurate.

There are *NO* buses from any Disney theme park to Downtown Disney. Downtown Disney only services Disney Resorts. So, from a theme park, one would need to go to a resort (Saratoga Springs is the best connection) and switch buses there.

I figured I would add to get off at the West Side stop, because there are multiple stops at Downtown Disney.

Actually, the West Side bus stop no longer exists.

One would need to get off at the Pleasure Island stop, and then walk over to DQ.

Aside from a Cirque exit, no one ever used it. It was just an added stop that took too much time. The PI stop is very close to the entrance of the West Side anyway, so it really isn't a huge deal to most folks.

Yikes, Tyler, I knew I should have let you answer this, LOL. :faint: :blush: I have only taken the bus once, from the Swan, to DtD, I always drive. Thanks for clearing that up.

Hey Dan!! Ya helped me!! :goodvibes Can you take a bus to TTC (from DTD) and then the monorail to Contemporary Resort??? (altho I'm not sure which would be faster-bus or monorail) AND, I was able to find out it's about a 15 minute walk from DTD Marketplace to the DoubleTree resort at DTD (we're picking up a rental car there to leave :sad: Disney our last day!!! So, Dan (&Tyler), THANKS!!!! :wave2:

bubba's mom said:
Hey Dan!! Ya helped me!! :goodvibes Can you take a bus to TTC (from DTD) and then the monorail to Contemporary Resort??? (altho I'm not sure which would be faster-bus or monorail)

There is no bus between DTD and TTC. You can take a bus from DTD to the Contemporary.

Ed

*sigh* ....that's what i thought! oh well.....worth a shot! :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter