• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to ask them to stop a ride ?

You can ask, but they are not staffed to have guests enter from the outside like they used to be.
They are staffed to get guests from the hallway that open from the Stretching Room to the boarding area.

I have not seen recent reports of people saying they were allowed to skip the stretching room area and go directly to boarding. (I'm not saying there are not any; just that I have not seen them). In the past, they did allow that for children with cognitive disabilities (for example, Autism), but I have even seen reports recently where they were told it was not possible.
Several reports recently said they were brought straight thru the first room you enter and then thru the Stretching Room as it was entering. Then they entered the hallway to the boarding area.
That might be even more problematic for some guests because of the need to move quickly in the window of time
A simple accommodation is to ask them to send you through the stretching room with no one else in it and then they can take you off to the side and through to the wheelchair boarding area. They won't like it, because it will reduce capacity, but if they won't take you the other way, then this is a viable solution as well.

A simple accommodation is to ask them to send you through the stretching room with no one else in it and then they can take you off to the side and through to the wheelchair boarding area. They won't like it, because it will reduce capacity, but if they won't take you the other way, then this is a viable solution as well.
That is basically what they did

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter