How soon do you start packing???

We unpack from one trip, wash everything and repack it. We are always packed and ready to go, just have to throw in some clothes and food and we are off

That's pretty much what I do, EXCEPT right now my camper is at the dealer getting some work done and I COMPLETELY emptied it, and we have a trip in 4 weeks. So it should be back by the end of next week so I'll be reloading it then and cleaning as I go. I'm also currently having a garage built at home so it can finally stay at home, so packing should be MUCH easier from now on!!!

Good for you Carol! That makes it so much easier! Are you going down for Halloween again this year? We didn't meet last year, but did see your camper when we were looping!
Kathy

About a month ago, on the ride home from my kids' pre-school, my 5 year old son asked me if we could start packing for Disneyworld when we got home.

Our FW trip is in May!:eek:

I told him we'll be going to Myrtle Beach before Disneyworld.

My 2.5 year old daughter asked if we could get the beach toys out and pack them.

We're still several weeks away from that trip.

I haven't started packing yet, and we leave early Saturday morning. Yikes! I better get busy tonight...

To be fair though, I did get outside early this morning before work to dewinterize and sanitize the water system. I'll finish that process tonight, and then think about packing.

I have found that I can put a pair of socks in one pocket and a pair of underwear in another and I am ready for a week of fun. If I wear cargo shorts, I don't need the socks and it gives me extra pockets for things like beer and my spoon for free eats at FW.

We're leaving in June. I keep a notebook of things I "need" such as reservation numbers, tour guide Mike info, menus and recipes, and color coded spreadsheets :rotfl2: I've started my staging area in the basement so I won't forget things. Won't actually pack until 2 weeks before we leave.

Good for you Carol! That makes it so much easier! Are you going down for Halloween again this year? We didn't meet last year, but did see your camper when we were looping!
Kathy

Yep, will be there for Halloween!!

Don't forget the most important item to pack...
... that big ol' trunk o' cash. Bobby I ain't getting bail-out money and he has to pay bonuses with something!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter