How soon did you get a cabin # with Gty.

stulaurie

Mouseketeer
Just wondering how soon did you get a cabin # on your Reservation after booking a Gty. I have a 12 Gty. for February and I keep checking my reservation online to see if a cabin # appears. I haven't even made final payment yet, although I am going to pay it off a few weeks early so I can make my reservations at the 90 day mark.

Often with a GTY booking you won't get a cabin number until a few weeks before you sail.

I have heard that most people get their room assignment exactly 30 days from their sail date.

We sailed in September and found out 21 days prior to sailing.

month before for us both times
first up grade from 12 to 10
second up grade 12 to 9

good luck

About 3 weeks out we got the cabine #. But be aware they can still move you AGAIN right up to sailing. We got moved with a CAT12 GTY to a Cat 9 at 3 weeks before and then to a Cat 8 just a few days before. Fortunately Dreams Unlimited called me cause I wouldn't have checked! I had to write the new cabin # on the luggage tags myself.:thumbsup2

I booked w/ DU and had a cat. 9 GTY and by the time my deposit (for the Labor Day '08 special cruise) was processed I had a room. So, the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!