How often does the Top 7 Must See Walt Disney World Attractions show change?

I love watching the older Top 7's on the internet. But does anyone know where to get the most updated version with Everest as #1? I haven't been able to find it yet.

I was able to download the other versions, but there is no prompt to download this version. Anyone know why that would be?

OMG - at the Disneyland Paris resort they have about 5 CHANNELS of Disney's top-7 must sees - English; French; Spanish; Italien; & German - all different girls, but no Stacy.:sad2:

I like stacey more than Krista. I actually like the Erin girl from the video a couple years ago. I think they should have used the 4 people from that video that Dave guy was a RIOT!!

I AGREE 100%!!
I love that Video with Erin, Dave, Luke and Stacy!
The one that is at the Resort now is the one with the Pretty Spanish Girl.
I love it when she is at Blizzard Beach and says this about Summit Plummet:
"It's just you and what's left of your Bathing Suit" :rotfl2:

at first we didnt really like stacy on the top 7 must sees but after a while we came to like her. she grows on you. =) i love how she can stay perky the whole time shes there. i mean we love our disney vacations but come on, with kids, there usually has to be like one or two meltdowns. =) way to go stacy!!! =)

My wife makes fun of me because I think Stacey is cute. We visit about once a month and I've never noticed that the content changed, but I guess they do rework the order from time to time. As far as the actual stuff she says, I dont think its been changed in a while.

"France, Germany, China, Mexico. Yummy, Yummy, Yummy, Yummy.":rotfl:

My guess is whenever they add a new attraction or remove an attraction like Pleasure Island

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter