How often does the Top 7 Must See Walt Disney World Attractions show change?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by CR Resort Fan 4 Life, May 8, 2007.

1. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

The past few trips my family and I have had in WDW I noticed that the Top 7 Must See Walt Disney World Attractions is always different, specifically around the top. One time I think #1 was Mission Space, then it was Soarin and last time in December 2006 it was Expedition Everest. Does it change because WDW wants to push their newest attractions as #1 or is it a coincidence that their list always changes?

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. klj27

klj27 DIS Veteran

We go once a year and it always seems to change in that time period. I guess I could answer at least once a year!

4. mistyt

mistyt Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

Not often enough! :rolleyes: That Stacy girl annoys me! :rolleyes1

5. audisight

audisight Mouseketeer

:rotfl: Me too!!! I hope they have changed it since my last trip.
    I think they change it when new attractions open up, but I'm not 100% sure.

6. addicted_to_WDW

addicted_to_WDW <font color="darkorchid">He's a teenaged skate rat

We were at WDW this past weekend and watched the WDW Spanish preview channel, even though we don't speak a word of Spanish, because that girl is so much less hyper and annoying than Stacy.

7. saffymom

saffymom DIS Veteran

:lmao: That's so funny because we did the exact same thing! DH speaks some Spanish, so he figured it was good practice!

8. DJ Disney Kid

DJ Disney Kid Walt Disney World Vet

I love Stacy! :love:

9. Married_A_Disney_Nut

Married_A_Disney_Nut DVC Member

Does anyone happen to know if the Top 7 show that plays on one of the TV channels in your room has been updated since December ? The last version I saw had Expedition Everest as the Number 1 attraction, before that Soarin' was Number 1.

Just curious. Thanks.

10. The Original 626

The Original 626 The Number 1 Must-See Attraction at WDW

I can't believe you think Stacey is annoying!! I love her!!

and yes, the top 7 does change periodically.

11. cigar95

cigar95 DIS weakest link

The show changes whenever something comes along to dictate a change, rather than on any regular schedule. Some time next year, "Toy Story Mania" will appear in the top 7 - probably not #1, I'm guessing.

I was at WDW in January of '06 when one day Soarin' was #1, the next morning, ExE was the new #1, even though it was still only in soft opening.

Last year, it was updated to include the "YOAMD", even though the attractions themselves hadn't changed. Also, "Crush'n'gusher" was added. (Can't recall if it's one of the top 7, or just part of the water park preview.)

On my recent trip, I also liked watching the Spanish Channel - that girl is a serious cutie, even if I don't even know her name. (Loved her green & white bathing suit at the water parks - modest, but very alluring.) It was also interesting seeing which words remained in untranslated English.

I'm also a Stacy fan, as well as a Krissa fan before her.

12. mrincredible2008

mrincredible2008 HOTTY TODDY

[
    II'm also a Stacy fan, as well as a Krissa fan before her.[/QUOTE]

I like Stacy as well but why not let Hanna Montana give it a go. Or maybe her dad:rolleyes1

13. CrzyGmer789X2

CrzyGmer789X2 Mouseketeer

Stacy <33333333333 I love annoying the parental units with her :)

14. J.J.

J.J. <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

I don't like the top 7 version. I liked it better when the show was done closer to what they do for the planning DVD's. I think they changed to the top 7 in 2001.

:happytv:

JJ

15. minnielaners

minnielaners Earning My Ears

Does anyone know if the entire 1/2 hour video is available online or elsewhere? My kids love it - kind of a running joke in our household how often they watch it when we are in WDW. They would get a kick out of watching it at home.

16. Alicnwondrln

Alicnwondrln DIS Veteran

I like stacey more than Krista. I actually like the Erin girl from the video a couple years ago. I think they should have used the 4 people from that video that Dave guy was a RIOT!!

17. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

Here is one from Google Video and the description says that it's from 2005. http://video.google.ca/url?docid=-3...ndex=6&usg=AL29H226TE3BG_RSi7Qi3AyXvvkzIDv3Lg

18. minnielaners

minnielaners Earning My Ears

Thank you so much. I also found the 2004 edition and downloaded both. My kids will get such a kick out of these.

19. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

You're welcome and I was happy to help. :thumbsup2

20. yngsj

yngsj Mouseketeer

When we were at Epcot last month we saw Stacey. They were taping something new in World Showcase , so I'm curious what it is.

21. Camster0307

Camster0307 DIS Veteran

OMG - my girls & I LOOOOOVE Stacy. We quote her for weeks after our trip - Summit-----Plummet!:love: