• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How much water

I don't drink any plain water at all. I drink sweet Tea made with Splenda. Which I consider the same as water. As long as it is not carbonated your body will absorb it the same as plain water.

I drink about 64 ounces a day unless I am out and about then a little less.

Water...l lately it has been no water at all unless I go out to a sit down restaurant. I have been WAY too much with the diet soda, I plan on cutting it back soon. Coke Zero and Diet Mtn Dew, Mello Yello Zero and Tab have become my water substitutes.

I drink a lot of water, probably 80-oz at least. I'm having some issues with artificial sweeteners, so I've all but eliminated my 3 diet soda/day habit. I have recently decaffeinated myself, too. My one treat is when I eat popcorn at the movies: can't have popcorn without a big Diet Coke. :goodvibes

Besides a cup or two of coffee each day all I drink is water. I don't really know how much though I usually just take a bottle to work with me and drink the water from my fridge through out the day when I am thirsty (maybe another 3-5 large glasses worth?)

I too have two cups of coffee (black) in the morning. I drink at least a gallon of water everyday. I also will drink anywhere between 16-20oz of pure coconut water in the afternoons.

My big splurge is black unsweetened iced tea!! ;)

90-100oz plain water, one 8 oz cup of coffee in the morning, and usually one glass of crystal light with dinner.

I try to drink at least 60 oz. I don't drink soda, have 1-2 cups of coffee per day and save sweet tea for singing out. Except right now, being pregnant, I am not drinking any coffee and I can't stand the taste of water so I am drinking tea and powerade until this water aversion goes away.

I drink between 40-80 oz of water a day.

I was in that range, but the Doctor told me to cut back on all liquids, my potassium level kept coming back too low on my blood work.

I don't drink anything but water unless I'm at a restaurant where I might have a glass of unsweetened iced tea. I probably have 80oz of water a day.

60-100oz per day plus 3-4 cups of coffee. I put a squeeze of lemon in all my water

I generally drink about 96 ounces of carbonated water a day (I use a 32 oz. SodaStream bottle, which is why I'm so specific). I drink very little plain water and don't like/drink coffee except maybe a cup or two per month (heavily sweetened and creamed). I really like caffeine, however, so I usually drink an energy drink or two per day as well.

I go to the bathroom A LOT!

I drink about a half gallon of water and another half gallon of soft drinks per day. Usually half a glass of beer with dinner and 3-10oz of liquor throughout the day (its for a medical condition).

I'm in the group that drinks a mug of coffee in the AM then I drink ice water (we have a freezer at work and they supply bottled water) all day. I probably drink at least 8 Styrofoam cups during the day, and one big glass at night. I love ice water!

Not that much. I don't force it so just drink it when thirsty. I'd guess about 16oz a day. A bulk of my diet (about 80%) is either fruits or veggies and that has tons of water in it so I'm sure that's why I'm not that thirsty otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter