• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Much is your 2015 Vacation going to cost you?

June 20-July 3, 2 adults and DS14, DD8, ASMusic, 10 day park hopper, WPFM option, DxDP, $9300. We drive from Texas. So add in gas, meals and one night on the way there and home, could easily hit $10K. I've had this booked since August 2014 and we're traveling with a large group. Some flying, others driving. This is just my families cost.

Family of five (two adults, two kids and a infant)
7 nights in Sept at Poly, 4 day hoppers, dining plan, MNSSHP tix
Using all available discounts available to us.

Estimating about $4500. More than twice what we normally spend but the first time any kids has been over 3. We aren't cooking at all (I usually do 90% of our meals in an offsite condo) and we aren't driving from as far. I just want a splurge vacation!!

As of right now:
7 Nights at AKL Club level (May 12th - 19th)
Two adults (My boyfriend and I)
+ dinning
+ 6 day tickets
+ park hopper
+ memory maker
is about 4,800 (this is with the Spring discount)

And then we decided to book the Mickey's Jedi dinner at Hollywood & Vine w/ Fantasmic, and since we already have all our meal allotments used, we will have to pay for that, so add on another +120.

flights are then +426.

So all in all, about ~5,400.

June 6-16 at ASMu +Dining Plan
Myself, DW, and DD8
7 Day Park Pass

$3660.XX Hotel/Tickets/Dining
$800 Food/Souveniers
$200 Gas - LOVE GAS PRICES!!! Last year this was $400 :banana:
$75 Hotel on the way down

$4735 Total

May add some Universal or SeaWorld Tickets for the 3 off days. Or just may visit Downtown or Disney Quest and the pool.

Disney World for 5 days in Oct. 2015 for myself & DW.

Resort: Animal Kingdom Villa- Studio Savanna View $830 (renting DVC pts)
Flight: Free- Using SouthWest Airline miles.
Tickets: 5 Day Hopper $690
Car Rental: $200ish- Have $40 off Alamo Coupon.
Meals & Souvenirs: Estimate $1500 (planning a V&A dinner)

Estimate $3200

We're looking at about 13K this time around. Me, my sister, my 16 year old son and his best friend. Last big trip before college!

Club Level Beach Club 5 nights, park hoppers, dining plan, memory maker

Club Level Hard Rock Hotel 4 nights, Universal park to park, VIP Halloween Horror Nights

1 day at Discovery Cove

Flying first class for once--I think everyone is nearly as excited about this as they are the parks!

DD, DGD 12, and myself - $1,716.
7 nights at All Star Sports, 4 day tickets and free dining from bounceback. Have to get airfare yet and maybe tickets to Universal for a day. Things might change if we decide to do a split stay with staying a few nights at a mod. Depends on a room discount at that time for the mod.

7 nights over spring break:
POFQ- 7 nights for 2 adults and 2 children
6 day park hoppers
Memory Maker
=$3100
SW airfare with points/credit: $520
Total not including meals= $3620

2 adults, 3 tween/teens)
6 nights at BC CL Deluxe room
7 day tickets with hopper
Hoop dee Doo review
Driving costs from southern Ontario
Memory maker
Meals/souvenirs

About $9500

6 nights at Polynesian Village Resort w/ hoppers and DP for 3 of us $4,890.63
Airfare $1,038.60

Total $5,929.23 not including souvenirs, alcohol,etc. Money well spent IMO :)

I wonder what the average length of stay and the average cost is, just on this thread? I was actually kind of astonished how many people spend close to 10k dollars on their Disney Vacation. Wow! Lots of fortunate families in that situation.

That is why I love reading these threads.... I am always interested in the varied choices and prices everyone finds! longer,shorter,fancier,budget,it's interesting what people choose..... I know what I like, but it's not the same for everyone...:thumbsup2

We're getting off really cheap on this trip b/c DH has a conference to attend:

6 nights at the GF: paid for by DH's work
Convention MYW 8 day base tickets for 4 (3 "adults", one child): $1262
3 nights at Pop with dining plan: $1024 (used $150 worth of gift cards on this, though, so $874)
3 Flights on Southwest (DH's is paid for by work, booked the rest with points, but had to buy a few points): $115
Eating Expenses while we are not on DP: $850ish (minus $75 a day for 6 days that DH will be reimbursed so, $400)

Total: $2651
Not bad for a 9 night trip, with 6 of them at the GF :thumbsup2. Some days I love DH's work :cool1::cool1:!

For our Spring Break trip March 2015

3 adults 1 child

7 nights offsite house $1500
7 day base tickets $1328
Food $900
gas $300
hotels for drive $150

Total $4178

2 adults and 2 children, April 22-27. POFQ garden view with 5 day hoppers--$2600.
Dining plan--$800
Gas round trip--approximately $250
Estimate for spending money and tips--$500

Total: $4150

Spring Break Trip, March

1 night at Comfort Inn in Davenport- free with rewards points
3 nights at CSR with Florida discount- $480
4 Discover Disney tickets for 4 Disney adults (2 real adults, 1 10 year old, 1 12 year old). 3 Day park hoppers- $700
Gas round trip - $100
Food Budget- $800ish (we always overspend here)
Souvenirs- Disney gift cards give to us + years of change saved up and contributed by my Dad :D

Total- approx $2080

Going for 5 nights over President's day weekend with just my youngest. Squeezing one more trip in before he's a disney adult. Staying standard view at CBR with "free dining" and 4 day PH tickets - $2200. Airfare was $475 for both of us. Can't wait as he is my only one left that will watch parades and nighttime shows:)

We are looking at approximately 2500-3000 with Pop, dining, park hopper, and airfare for me and my oldest.

Son's 17th Birthday Trip, May 9 -12

2 adults, 1 teen
3 nights at the Poly - std
3 -2 day park tickets (no hopper)
Deluxe Dining Plan
3 Tickets to Disney Quest

Total - $2600

driving ourselves - we live close enough to make it there and back on 1 tank of gas.

7 nights at the Poly with Park Hopper tickets for me, DH, DD6 and DD8: $2800

Gas and hotel rooms for drive: $500

Food and souvenirs and stuff like that: $1000 (the more we go, the fewer souvenirs we buy. We also always eat one table service meal a day, the rest quick service.)

$4300

We always budget about $4000 for our vacation and usually come under.

7 nights at Poly in August. 2 adults, 1 child and one freebie :) $2422 with 5 day tickets plus one water park.

We'll drive this time so, $150 or so for gas round trip.

Additional $1000 for food and souvenirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter