How many times have you been to HHN?

• This will be my first visit

• I've been 2-5 times

• I've been 6-10 times

• I've been to all HHN events

Results are only viewable after voting.

Metro West

On the west side of Orlando
With the website hopefully coming online in the next few weeks, I thought it would be fun to see who's been before and who's making their first visit this year. Tell us how many times you've been and you MAY include this year's visit in your total.

This will be my sixth HHN since moving down in 2004.
3.gif

Only been once, in 2001
Now I am just waiting for my kiddies to be old enough to go
That's no Mickey Halloween Party, it's intense :rotfl:

I've been to two HHNs: 2006 and 2008. My wife and I were at Universal in 2004 during HHN, but as it was just the 2 of us, and she hates scary events, I passed on it at that time. Looking forward to this year's HHN.

Carnival Of Carnage was our first HHN in 2007, me and my girlfriend loved it so much we just had to go again in 2008!

We've just booked our flight and Hotel from London to Orlando for this years event and I'm really hoping we make it to HHN 20 next year.

I loooooveeeeee Halloween and Halloween Horror Nights is by far the best event I've ever been to!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I am not worthy to be on the Universal boards after saying this, but, I have yet to visit USF or IOA during HHN.:sad1:
I usually visit the parks during the month of August. Our busiest season where I work is Autumn, (Oct, Nov) and it's hard to get off work for vacation during that time period. And that's when HHN is, so....:rolleyes1

This will be my 2nd year. DH and I went last year without kids and loved it! My oldest boys were so jealous when they saw the pictures. So of course this year we are all going.:cool1: I can't wait.:surfweb:

Been there many times durring HHN but never stayed for the event. This year we are thinking of attending.:thumbsup2

Amazingly, 2007 was our first year. I say "amazingly" because DH and I have always been haunted house fans and ran through everything in the Chicago area every year (there was a great one called "The Asylum Experience" in an old church that is long gone now...was pretty much on a par with a Universal house). We never came to Orlando in Oct., and when we finally moved here we just didn't get our butts to Universal for some reason for the first couple of years. Now we are totally addicted to HHN and are kicking ourselves that we missed so many years.

I've been to all Horror Nights except for the first year it was held in 1991 and one year in the late 90's,either 97 or 98.My favorites have been the first time I went in 1992 and the first year it was held in IOA when Toon Lagoon was covered in foam.I can't vote in the poll since I've been to more than 10 but not all of them.

This upcoming fall will be my 6th year attending HHN. As far as the number of nights that I've attended as a guest, it's somewhere around 25. Once in 2000, once in 2004 and multiple times in 2006/2007/2008.

I used to go, been maybe 5-6 times but the last time I went it was just to out of control for me, to may fights breaking out. After seeing fist fights between guests and cops I do not go anymore.

This will be my 2nd year. DH and I went last year without kids and loved it! My oldest boys were so jealous when they saw the pictures. So of course this year we are all going.:cool1: I can't wait.:surfweb:

Have you been to Halloween Haunts at Worlds of Fun?

Have you been to Halloween Haunts at Worlds of Fun?

It's funny I have been to WOF many many times but I have never been during the fall.:confused3 I thought about going last year when I got back from Orlando but I didn't think it would measure up after HHN. How is it? I'm guessing you have been. Wait a minute, did I read in another post that you have worked there before or was that someone else?

since 2000, have been every year.

always try to hit 4 nights in a row there.

i am completely and totally addicted to HHN..........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter