• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How Many Times Did I Meet Pluto This Trip? A Dec Solo TR - New TR Link 11/30!

I Think Pink is My Color Part 1

On Thursday, December 4, 2014 I was up early and out the door by 8 am. I didn’t have long to wait before a bus to Epcot came and I was on my way. I planned on spending the entire day at Epcot.

Soarin’ is one of my absolute favorite rides so of course my first tier FP+ for the day was for there. So as soon as they let us into the park, I high tailed it over to Test Track before the line got too long.

I decided to try and make my car as gaudy as possible and this is what I came up with.

I don’t know though, I kind of like that pink and think it’s a pretty good color for me.

It was basically middle of the road on all of the different categories.

I still haven’t quite figured out the ride photo on this one but this time it turned out pretty funny. It was very sunny when we exited the building and I’m squinting pretty hard. Plus my hair just seems to have taken on a life of its own.

Overall I guess this isn’t a bad score for my car although I have no idea what the score actually means. Can you tell I'm not a car person?

Test Track done and out of the way, I made my way back out to the front of the park for a very important meet. This would be park #3 and meet #5 with Pluto for the week.

He was admiring my Pluto Magic Band in this next photo.

The Pluto topiary was right inside the gates for Christmas so I headed to the very front to get my picture with it.

The photographer had me blow Pluto a kiss in this next one.

My first FP+ of the day was for Spaceship Earth from 9 am – 10 so that was my next destination. On my way there, I did take a few more pictures of the topiaries near the front.

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
I Think Pink is My Color Part 2

The line for SE was kind of long since a lot of people stop there first but I was on in a few minutes thanks to my FP+.

I don’t know why but the blue lights as you are descending back to the ground fascinate me. I try every time to get a picture but this is about the best I’ve ever gotten.

Just doesn’t do them justice, does it?

Let’s move onto my future.

I’m not quite sure what is up with the funky glasses and lovely shirt.

I had a very late lunch scheduled later that day so after SE it was time for a quick snack.

After eating, I made my way towards my next FP+ but was sidetracked by the Character Spot which had a 20 minute wait. I figured I had just enough time to do that before my 2nd FP+ expired so I got in line. Of course the CM took one look at me and knew I was the one to carry one of these babies.

I enjoyed some Mickey and Pluto cartoons while waiting.

And I waited, and waited and waited. 20 minutes later I had not even moved an inch and I realized the posted wait time must have been very off. Weirdly too, no one had gotten in line behind me. Finally a mother and daughter joined the line and they told us the wait time was now 50 minutes. It must have jumped right after I got in line so that was why no one else came in behind me. I really didn’t want to wait another 30 minutes so I left the line and shamefully handed the red card back to the CM. I had failed that mission but hopefully it didn’t deter me from being picked in the future.

Up Next: Where FP+ is Actually Slower than Standby

I like your Test Track car! :goodvibes

Such cute photos with Pluto!! And I love all the Christmas topiary photos!

I agree, the blue lights on Spaceship Earth are pretty memorizing. I like your future pics ;)

Mmm ice cream sandwich, good snack choice. I want one!

Wow, stinks about Character Spot. Even crazier that in 20 minutes you didn't even move!

What a lovely pink car! I always go for the fastest car and in red. Test Track is one of my favorites.

Those are some great pictures with Pluto and the topiary.

I also love those lights in SSE.

I really hope to catch one of the water artists some day!

And I love your photos with the Pluto topiary in front of Spaceship Earth :)

I like your pink car! I have no idea what those numbers mean but it is very pretty.

Great shots with Pluto! And the topiary pictures are nice. Love the one of you blowing Pluto a kiss!

I'm sorry you missed out on the Character Spot. They should have an wait time clocks somewhere in the queue. Like "If you are at this point, your estimated wait time is ___ minutes." Not sure if that would work but it sounds like a good idea!

You sure did get some fabulous pics with your favorite dog this trip!! I love the mini-photo shoot you got! Have we gotten to the framer yet?! I LOVE the one where you're hugging him with your eyes closed pluto:

I enjoyed your Fantasmic pictures...especially since I've not seen it since 2012.

I love all of your nighttime pictures at DHS. We are never there past 1 or 2 p.m., but it is a beautiful park at night.

What great pictures with your best pal, Pluto.

And gorgoues pictures around Epcot. We skipped Test Track (and we will skip it in October too). A Mickey Ice Cream sandwich...now you've gone and made me hungry.

YAY my birthday!!!! I can tell already that this will be a special day. :goodvibes

I decided to try and make my car as gaudy as possible and this is what I came up with.

You may have been trying for gaudy, but I would totally drive that truck.

You know, it really is so nice of Pluto to ensure he is at the same park as you. I can see why he's your favourite. pluto:

You sure got a great spot for Fantasmic! I really want to see it this trip... I hope it works out. One of my only nights that would be an option I have an ADR at 8:20 so likely not that night. :laughing:

I agree! It really will be shocking to not see the hat anymore! I was kinda not into it when it first went up... but that seems like SO long ago! It's grown on me.

Awww, I love the blue lights on SE, too! Glad you got a picture of them.

Good luck with work - I hope things calm down for you there soon! :goodvibes

success!

This would be park #3 and meet #5 with Pluto for the week.

LOOK HOW CUTE YOU ARE!!! just precious!!!

I don’t know why but the blue lights as you are descending back to the ground fascinate me.

Umm yeah me too.

or

I like em too!!!!!!

I’m not quite sure what is up with the funky glasses and lovely shirt.

You always seem to get the best dressed award on this.. :rotfl2:

I like your Test Track car! :goodvibes

Such cute photos with Pluto!! And I love all the Christmas topiary photos!

I agree, the blue lights on Spaceship Earth are pretty memorizing. I like your future pics ;)

Mmm ice cream sandwich, good snack choice. I want one!

Wow, stinks about Character Spot. Even crazier that in 20 minutes you didn't even move!

I definitely put together an interesting car!

I had such great meets and got some really good pictures with Pluto this trip.

Nothing like an ice cream sandwich for a second breakfast.

What a lovely pink car! I always go for the fastest car and in red. Test Track is one of my favorites.

Those are some great pictures with Pluto and the topiary.

I also love those lights in SSE.

I don't think I've made a red one yet. Last trip I did purple. Yep I like weird colors!

I really hope to catch one of the water artists some day!

And I love your photos with the Pluto topiary in front of Spaceship Earth :)

That was the first time I've seen the water artists and it was fascinating to watch.

Thanks, I was happy to see him right there in front.

I like your pink car! I have no idea what those numbers mean but it is very pretty.

Great shots with Pluto! And the topiary pictures are nice. Love the one of you blowing Pluto a kiss!

I'm sorry you missed out on the Character Spot. They should have an wait time clocks somewhere in the queue. Like "If you are at this point, your estimated wait time is ___ minutes." Not sure if that would work but it sounds like a good idea!

That's about what I thought, no idea on the numbers but at least I had a pretty car. :rotfl:

I do think there are wait times in some lines but maybe I'm imagining things. It was frustrating not to move at all.

You sure did get some fabulous pics with your favorite dog this trip!! I love the mini-photo shoot you got! Have we gotten to the framer yet?! I LOVE the one where you're hugging him with your eyes closed pluto:

Nope haven't made it to the framer yet, we will get there eventually but it wasn't on this day.

I enjoyed your Fantasmic pictures...especially since I've not seen it since 2012.

I love all of your nighttime pictures at DHS. We are never there past 1 or 2 p.m., but it is a beautiful park at night.

What great pictures with your best pal, Pluto.

And gorgoues pictures around Epcot. We skipped Test Track (and we will skip it in October too). A Mickey Ice Cream sandwich...now you've gone and made me hungry.

Wow, it has been a while since you have seen Fantasmic! I do understand though as it's rough to get in and out of the theater.

It really is a beautiful park at night especially when it is decorated for Christmas.

I will only do Test Track if there is no line like I did this trip.

Sorry for making you hungry, I think that is just a hazard of reading TRs!

YAY my birthday!!!! I can tell already that this will be a special day. :goodvibes

You may have been trying for gaudy, but I would totally drive that truck.

You know, it really is so nice of Pluto to ensure he is at the same park as you. I can see why he's your favourite. pluto:

Oh Happy Birthday although it was quite a while ago now! :rotfl2:

My truck did turn out pretty cool, didn't it?

He does follow me around everywhere, doesn't he? Such a devoted little doggie.

You sure got a great spot for Fantasmic! I really want to see it this trip... I hope it works out. One of my only nights that would be an option I have an ADR at 8:20 so likely not that night. :laughing:

I agree! It really will be shocking to not see the hat anymore! I was kinda not into it when it first went up... but that seems like SO long ago! It's grown on me.

Awww, I love the blue lights on SE, too! Glad you got a picture of them.

Good luck with work - I hope things calm down for you there soon! :goodvibes

Yeah an 8:20 ADR probably wouldn't work with Fantasmic. I would say try to see it, it's a great show.

I think it will be interesting to see HS now that the hat is gone, whenever that might be.

success!

LOOK HOW CUTE YOU ARE!!! just precious!!!

Umm yeah me too.

or

I like em too!!!!!!
You always seem to get the best dressed award on this.. :rotfl2:

I did succeed with the gaudiness, didn't I?

Awe thanks, I do love those pictures with my Pluto.

The blue lights seem to fascinate a lot of people and here I thought it was just me being weird.

What the heck is it with me and strange outfits in the future? :confused3 :rotfl:

Where FP+ is Actually Slower than Standby Part 1

When I do FP+ selections for Epcot it’s most likely going to be Soarin’ and SE for sure. On this trip for some reason, I picked Figment as my third. No idea why as I can’t imagine any time where Figment would actually need a FP+. And of course I was right, the wait time was only 5 minutes which is pretty much code for walk on. But I had that FP+ and darn it, I was going to use it. So I did. And got behind the slowest couple in the universe. People in the regular line were flying by laughing at me as they went. Well they probably weren’t laughing but they should have been. I couldn’t say a thing though because the gentleman had a cane so it was obvious why they were slow. As someone who has experienced leg/foot pain before, I could definitely sympathize. At least it gave me some time to take lots of line pictures!

I don’t think I ever noticed before that Figment flits in and out of these overhead signs.

We finally made it to the front and boarded the ride.

No one in my family appreciates the beauty that is Figment so I had not ridden in over a year. It was high time to get back again and take lots of pictures for my readers.

After that I was done with the Imagination pavilion. I have seen Captain EO twice which is two too many times in my opinion. I did stop to admire the fountain on my way out of the area.

My next stop was the Land building.

Continued in Next Post

Where FP+ is Actually Slower than Standby Part 2

Right before I headed up the ramp, I saw a marching band coming around the corner. Something that most people on here probably don’t know is that I was a band geek and played trumpet all the way through college. So I immediately stopped in my tracks to enjoy the music.

Once I entered the Land building, I realized I still had some time till my Soarin’ FP+. LWTL only had a 10 minute wait and I do love that ride so I got in line. I try my hardest during the beginning part to get pictures and sometimes I half succeed.

Chickens!!

And of course once we exited into the greenhouses I continued to snap away. So please enjoy these riveting pictures that I am sure you have never seen before.

Up Next: I’m Peter Pan and I’m a Power Ranger!

Last edited:
I LOVE FIGMENT!!! I will continue to ride it as many times as i possibly can!!!! that little purple dragon has a huge place in my heart!
Too funny with Capt E... I have to agree.. once is enough for ANYONE.

i am going to stop posting until your done now... LOL!!!

LOVE LWTL! and great pictures!!! can't wait to see it all decked out christmas!!

I love figment and try to ride it every time but wouldn't wait more than probably 10 minutes. Living with the land is a favorite of mine I am always fascinated with the plants they have.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter